Throwing the towel

2 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Which in no way affects me.  Except for having to deal with the bots, of course. 

The guy earning same money than you while doing nothing also doesn't affect you directly. Except,despite him having same position than you, you have to deal with him. Do you realise how stupid this is?

You are basically saying: "He's not f****** me except the fact he's f****** me"

Do you wanna know why I care about bots? Simple.

Because I'm giving my time to play the game and i find it EXTREMELY unfair that an automated system can block me from progressing.

I personally don't care if they earn money with it,as long as they do it  THEMSELVES. But I highly doubt this is allowed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Reusito said:

The guy earning same money than you while doing nothing also doesn't affect you directly. Except,despite him having same position than you, you have to deal with him. Do you realise how stupid this is?

You are basically saying: "He's not f****** me except the fact he's f****** me"

Do you wanna know why I care about bots? Simple.

Because I'm giving my time to play the game and i find it EXTREMELY unfair that an automated system can block me from progressing.

I personally don't care if they earn money with it,as long as they do it  THEMSELVES. But I highly doubt this is allowed.

But he doesn't have the same position as me, because this isn't real life, lmao. 

I think you are confusing two separate issues:

The one guy (or company) bots to make adena to sell to players for real money.

The other guy (or CP) bots to get the highest level possible as fast as possible and has more access to resources like drops and what-not because he can stay online for an inhuman amount of time.

The first dude, I could care less about.  I don't RMT or bot myself so I simply don't care.

The second dude is the real problem.  These are the guys that need to be banned.  ASAP. 

28 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Which in no way affects me.  Except for having to deal with the bots, of course.  But that's not a big deal, Aden is a big world.

It is affect economy of the game... so It is affects YOU directly.

1 minute ago, SumTingWong said:

But he doesn't have the same position as me, because this isn't real life, lmao.

So as long it is "only" the game you are allowed to use any means necessary to win?
So cracking your account and stealing all your staff is OK. Remember ... it's only a game, don't be mad.

4 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

I think you are confusing two separate issues:

The one guy (or company) bots to make adena to sell to players for real money.

The other guy (or CP) bots to get the highest level possible as fast as possible and has more access to resources like drops and what-not because he can stay online for an inhuman amount of time.

The first dude, I could care less about.  I don't RMT or bot myself so I simply don't care.

The second dude is the real problem.  These are the guys that need to be banned.  ASAP. 

Again. Sell something (Top NG weapon - Giran price 270k) on market... 140k and ppl are not buying (oversaturation of the market) It is only one simple example of many more.
If you think it is OK.... think again.

Thank you, my friend. Less queue for me.

I hope many, many people follow you by doing the same.

That would mean even less queue.

And when TI dies, they will merge gludio in here, and when it dies then, they will merge Aden here, so i am guaranteed alot of L2 for a long time.

keep quitting, ty

1 minute ago, SumTingWong said:

How is making weapons cheaper for everyone hurting ?

Really? Seriously you don't understand this?
You can't sell your own weapon. You don't get enough adena and you can't buy better weapons and make progress.

Of course I know you will tell me it is player fault... :(

3 minutes ago, aYotech said:

Thank you, my friend. Less queue for me.

No problem BOT.

1 hour ago, Coop said:

I found it was impossible for new starters to complete their  start task, especially for Human and DE's, on Gludio server.

But no one cares.

I had no problem at all completing the starting tasks with a human on Gludio.  I'll try a DE today and see how it goes.

Try doing a few dwarves first, to get adena and buy better gear.  Then use the gear on your human/DE starters. GL 

I may be the only one on the forums who thinks so, but I believe NCSoft does care.  Happy customers spend more money.  And they definitely care about the money.  The problem is that they don't believe in their own product.  They think Lineage is old and all but dead.  So they are unwilling to put the necessary resources into developing/testing/monitoring/fixing the game.  It's a shame, because enough people love this game (and are addicted to it, like me), that they would have a gold mine if they'd just put the resources into developing it.

10 minutes ago, Lawman said:

I may be the only one on the forums who thinks so, but I believe NCSoft does care.  Happy customers spend more money.  And they definitely care about the money.  The problem is that they don't believe in their own product.  They think Lineage is old and all but dead.  So they are unwilling to put the necessary resources into developing/testing/monitoring/fixing the game.  It's a shame, because enough people love this game (and are addicted to it, like me), that they would have a gold mine if they'd just put the resources into developing it.

they wouldn't be a multi million company if they didn't know what they are doing.They just target a specific customer croud and everything else is a bonus.Just check live.Ppl still pour thousands of dollars ,while most ppl say "whales will be bored when they got noone to play against".Yeah i think thats not true.

Just now, Jiwan said:

they wouldn't be a multi million company if they didn't know what they are doing.They just target a specific customer croud and everything else is a bonus.Just check live.Ppl still pour thousands of dollars ,while most ppl say "whales will be bored when they got noone to play against".Yeah i think thats not true.

Thanks for responding.  Multi-million dollar companies make lots of mistakes.  Lots of them end up bankrupt.  Look at Sears/K-Mark if you want a recent example.  You may be right about what NCWest is doing with classic.  They were late to market and put so little effort into it because the target was old players who would play out of nostalgia regardless of quality.  The thing is, Lineage 2 is still a great game and would be profitable for years if they put the resources in it for people who wanted to play the game for the game itself, not just nostalgia.  Can you imagine what a great game we would have now if they'd continued to develop the game with 6-month expansions but without the GOD abomination?

3 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

Why are you defending them?! It is NOT your job!

You are a customer and YOU decide what product it will become. Shame a lot of people are used to bot/cheats and defends it at all costs.

Most of you (readers) have already forgot how you should actually play this game :(

3 hours ago, Lawman said:

I had no problem at all completing the starting tasks with a human on Gludio.  I'll try a DE today and see how it goes.

Try doing a few dwarves first, to get adena and buy better gear.  Then use the gear on your human/DE starters. GL 

For the level-15 tasks, I found around at least 50 ppl killing/ksing Udens. Tried around 1 hour for 1 quest and was not able to complete it.

I cannot understand those with Moon set still killing mobs for starters. Why they are still there?

Just now, Coop said:

For the level-15 tasks, I found around at least 50 ppl killing/ksing Udens. Tried around 1 hour for 1 quest and was not able to complete it.

I cannot understand those with Moon set still killing mobs for starters. Why they are still there?

I found the same thing on the weekend, but last night there weren't more than 8 people total on both sides and finishing was easy.  It does help greatly to have better gear, though, even when no one is there.  That is the toughest part of the 1-20 quests, no doubt.

1 minute ago, Fulkman said:

Why are you defending them?! It is NOT your job!

You are a customer and YOU decide what product it will become. Shame a lot of people are used to bot/cheats and defends it at all costs.

Most of you (readers) have already forgot how you should actually play this game :(

First of all accusing some1 of botting/cheating without any proof of that statement is foolish at least. 

Secondly, the PROVIDER decides what product it will become.Me as a CUSTOMER decide if i like the product or not..When you go on a burger house and it sells beef,you decide if you will buy it or not,not saying i want a burger of pork.The house sells beef,take it or leave it.

Noone said we can't provide some constructive feedback so the game can become funnier and more enjoyable.You act like NCsoft is you enemy.Its the company that provides you your beloved game,why should you be its enemy?I rly cannot understand your way of thinking.

2 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

Secondly, the PROVIDER decides what product it will become.Me as a CUSTOMER decide if i like the product or not..When you go on a burger house and it sells beef,you decide if you will buy it or not,not saying i want a burger of pork.The house sells beef,take it or leave it.

No. When people stop eating because they don't like the taste... what do you think will happen?

3 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

Noone said we can't provide some constructive feedback so the game can become funnier and more enjoyable.You act like NCsoft is you enemy.Its the company that provides you your beloved game,why should you be its enemy?I rly cannot understand your way of thinking.

That is difference between us. I love the game Lineage2... company that is destroying this game is my enemy. And I'm trying fight for something that i love.

4 minutes ago, Mskarlota said:

Why are you tired? Just for their credit card they care not about how to play or how many time will wait the queue or if you use bot.... this is the true   

And it is game community fault who accept this as it is. Just like you did this now.

15 minutes ago, Fulkman said:

No. When people stop eating because they don't like the taste... what do you think will happen?

That is difference between us. I love the game Lineage2... company that is destroying this game is my enemy. And I'm trying fight for something that i love.

i played this game for first time when i was 10, saving my pocket money to pay the sub back then, so the difference between us is not our love for the game.The game is destroyed because its main money income is not a subscription, but its in-game shop.A game of this volume cannot provide enough income from just cosmetics,they will eventually sell p2w items,if you don't consider exp/sp boosts and ss p2w already. Anything that can make you progress faster with paying money is considered p2w,even if some ppl defend it.Now is this bad?Depends on the side you look at it.If you want to participate in sieges,competitive pvp,oly, yeah then its bad for some1 that doesn't pay.If you just want to chill in the game with friends then this won't affect you at all.But as long as an in-game store with boost exists, the game is "destroyed".

5 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

i played this game for first time when i was 10, saving my pocket money to pay the sub back then, so the difference between us is not our love for the game.The game is destroyed because its main money income is not a subscription, but its in-game shop.A game of this volume cannot provide enough income from just cosmetics,they will eventually sell p2w items,if you don't consider exp/sp boosts and ss p2w already. Anything that can make you progress faster with paying money is considered p2w,even if some ppl defend it.Now is this bad?Depends on the side you look at it.If you want to participate in sieges,competitive pvp,oly, yeah then its bad for some1 that doesn't pay.If you just want to chill in the game with friends then this won't affect you at all.But as long as an in-game store with boost exists, the game is "destroyed".

F2P should be FREE TO PLAY game. If you are creating P2W game... call it PAY2WIN! As i said before... only free part of this game is launcher.
Company failed exploit F2P ... expecting a lot of money ... and we all see the result of that. F2P is easier to advertising but P2W not so much...

I really don't have problem with Pay2Convenience. I prefer that they put weapon/armor in to the shop and remove all the BOTs. There always will be someone better that you or with more money that you. But now this game is destroyed and nobody care and tell me "it is part of the game" BS

7 minutes ago, Fulkman said:

F2P should be FREE TO PLAY game. If you are creating P2W game... call it PAY2WIN! As i said before... only free part of this game is launcher.
Company failed exploit F2P ... expecting a lot of money ... and we all see the result of that. F2P is easier to advertising but P2W not so much...

I really don't have problem with Pay2Convenience. I prefer that they put weapon/armor in to the shop and remove all the BOTs. There always will be someone better that you or with more money that you. But now this game is destroyed and nobody care and tell me "it is part of the game" BS

The game is indeed free 2 play, because you can play the game and enjoy all the features it provides without spending a cent.Advertising a game is pay2win is not a very appealing way of marketing,so the send it out with saying "the game will provide an in-game strore" so yeah they actually said in other words that it is pay2win.It doesn't matter what kind of items they  sell or on what prices they sell it.The thing is that IF you PAY, YOU WIN.You might think that exp/sp scrolls and ss are convenience,yeah no when parties with ppl that payed these scrolls and ss will outlevel you and deny you world events like castles,raid bosses , worthwhile farming stops,then it stops being conviniece,its pure profit from spending real life money. I don't rly have high hopes about the direction the store will take.As of now only ssd are available and Hime already said in a post that it will contain only cosmetic items and shots.But having a year long experience with mmos like Lineage and Aion, companies tend to lie and then pretending the duck as we say it in Greece.

Bots should be banned period.They are exploiting the game and provide ppl that RMT items they shouldn't have.The point is that as long as there is customer base,there will be bots.

12 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

The game is indeed free 2 play, because you can play the game and enjoy all the features it provides without spending a cent.Advertising a game is pay2win is not a very appealing way of marketing,so the send it out with saying "the game will provide an in-game strore" so yeah they actually said in other words that it is pay2win.It doesn't matter what kind of items they  sell or on what prices they sell it.The thing is that IF you PAY, YOU WIN.You might think that exp/sp scrolls and ss are convenience,yeah no when parties with ppl that payed these scrolls and ss will outlevel you and deny you world events like castles,raid bosses , worthwhile farming stops,then it stops being conviniece,its pure profit from spending real life money. I don't rly have high hopes about the direction the store will take.As of now only ssd are available and Hime already said in a post that it will contain only cosmetic items and shots.But having a year long experience with mmos like Lineage and Aion, companies tend to lie and then pretending the duck as we say it in Greece.

Bots should be banned period.They are exploiting the game and provide ppl that RMT items they shouldn't have.The point is that as long as there is customer base,there will be bots.

The hard true is that bots should be banned and servers wiped! That is the only solution that i can see right now. (I dont expect that... it is what they should do, not what they will do)

What a sick idea was approval BOX in F2P game... this was their second nail to the coffin. There isn't enough people to play... so lets one player play more character at once! :(

3 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

Why i don't see any 3 rd program all ppl i shoot always shoot me back xD

Go to the school of dark arts. There you can see 1 spoiler + 2 Elf wizard combination every room.

If you kill one and got flagged, you are facing 20 horses in 5 minutes.

Archived