Fooz? LUL

Truffle

@food why we don’t beleave your story ? @Truffle clearly destroyed you 1 vs 7 so what are posting here ? You pr on sight when you see him . You could clearely win this pvp but only if you knew 0,00000000000000001% how to play your class . You are one more ptw forum warrior of the many nova got . 

So tell use on the next post how good , reach your are nova members . Fast plz before your mama come to your room and press the shut down button . 

5 hours ago, Fooz said:

Fastest 7v7 ever with top pt MS. 

zero chance whatsoever loool

rown is top dd ms clearly, so why does xspawn cp pr in 7v7? xD:ph34r:

It's cute how foozy is trying to save face :D Nova needs to call SoS to their papa vndragon to send reinforcements..... just sayin you know you're screwed when your clans 3rd strongest dd is fooz O.o

2 hours ago, Nuky said:

This must be the shortest siege video i have ever seen, 9 mins long and 3 mins out of that is intro. Cut down so much of the fraps to show a single kill LOL. that's sad..

or I only fraps'd 10-15 mins of the siege from my PoV? xD9_9 loool 

-- don't worry tho, freed up some space for your endless tears of the future. ^_^

MS will say or do anything in light of epicly being a disappointment. Since day 1 zaken merge, trying to zerg recruit from all servers (zuroil tried recruiting even me and netflix members - like anyone would ever want to help TruffleQQ) and look where we are again xD. You barely have any of those "halfway decent" mcbolas players left. Can't blame them for quitting tbh, truffle is a massive headache to deal with on a daily basis for anyone.. probably why everyone has him blocked:( adding in diego / jager / Aizen / ExcuseSpawn to the situation would bc self destructive x]. Btw again so we clarify... MS with OVER 2x the numbers of nova, with half of nova not even in castle sometimes in siege. Still EPICLY failing at siege lol. CANT EVEN GO +100 with that zerg LOL. Why do you continue to try is the question.. It doesn't demoralize you to think back how much EFFORT you've put into still literally coming away with such terrible large scale pvps.. Increasing to 2 dragon weps now both stage 2, still need to recruit and its still not seeming to fix your problMS xD. NEVER positive war ONCE after 6 months half of which bizarrely outnumbering nova in sieges.. just accept your clam "as a whole" (70-80% total memberbase)  is very low caliber players lol. Best siege turnout for you in 5-6 month period of time was when you "Stopped trying for aden" lool as it continues to be the case x]. Lets not even begin to talk about probably 6o to 70 of those players in MS siege cc, detaggin to pve clams 99% of each month. Who would want to be part of such a pathetic force lmao. I would be ashamed tbh x]. Shall we discuss the lasting effects and drama that we've all heard from sieges in MS with no SM warrior too? when your clan + main pt(s) can't even stay fighting us on aden field for more than 1min b4 clam escape ? WITH Equal or better numbers everytime. :D 

15 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

A whole thread dedicated to what a piece of garbage player fooz is. I love it.

glad you finally chose the kids > L2 j0n good old buddy, i'm sure you were neglecting them with truffle barking in your ear 247. :(

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

It's cute how foozy is trying to save face :D Nova needs to call SoS to their papa vndragon to send reinforcements..... just sayin you know you're screwed when your clans 3rd strongest dd is fooz O.o

that's blasphemy.. without a dragon weapon = irrelevant / useless remember? 

As you've been crying about since I got to chronos? lol QQQQQQQQ MANABARRIER, HALP. Juji loves nova so much that he gifts us extended mana-barrier range, right? lol .. You make ME the center of attention on a daily basis. I must be your favorite and the insecurity is just on the rise @ MS.

o.O Also Max is cool people, haven't heard about any of the rumors you speak of though sorry..  

If what you mentioned of Max, were too happen. You would only be able to blame iJager / truffle the ones boasting so much ego spew from their face that its remarkable that their own family / friends don't hate them most days.. let alone Max or other clans of their size or caliber feeling the same type of way. :(

1 hour ago, Fooz said:

-- don't worry tho, freed up some space for your endless tears of the future. ^_^

MS will say or do anything in light of epicly being a disappointment. Since day 1 zaken merge, trying to zerg recruit from all servers (zuroil tried recruiting even me and netflix members - like anyone would ever want to help TruffleQQ) and look where we are again xD. You barely have any of those "halfway decent" mcbolas players left. Can't blame them for quitting tbh, truffle is a massive headache to deal with on a daily basis for anyone.. probably why everyone has him blocked:( adding in diego / jager / Aizen / ExcuseSpawn to the situation would bc self destructive x]. Btw again so we clarify... MS with OVER 2x the numbers of nova, with half of nova not even in castle sometimes in siege. Still EPICLY failing at siege lol. CANT EVEN GO +100 with that zerg LOL. Why do you continue to try is the question.. It doesn't demoralize you to think back how much EFFORT you've put into still literally coming away with such terrible large scale pvps.. Increasing to 2 dragon weps now both stage 2, still need to recruit and its still not seeming to fix your problMS xD. NEVER positive war ONCE after 6 months half of which bizarrely outnumbering nova in sieges.. just accept your clam "as a whole" (70-80% total memberbase)  is very low caliber players lol. Best siege turnout for you in 5-6 month period of time was when you "Stopped trying for aden" lool as it continues to be the case x]. Lets not even begin to talk about probably 6o to 70 of those players in MS siege cc, detaggin to pve clams 99% of each month. Who would want to be part of such a pathetic force lmao. I would be ashamed tbh x]. Shall we discuss the lasting effects and drama that we've all heard from sieges in MS with no SM warrior too? when your clan + main pt(s) can't even stay fighting us on aden field for more than 1min b4 clam escape ? WITH Equal or better numbers everytime. :D 

Sadly, you are right.. we didnt go +100 with that zerg.. we went +225 last siege :(

Zureil asked Truffle if we would ever consider playing with you on merge and we laughed and said please god no we hope nova takes them.. So no.. you were a thought of Zureils and shot down by your daddy before it could ever be considered. We couldnt be happier killing you everyday so that you make novel posts like this every day :D

Also, what did we fail to do at siege? We own a castle we cant crest Aden, we went for PvP.. you know that thing you guys dont do? Or do you still not understand the game mechanics? O.o

Or your clan was wiped for 1.5 hours and you could only find 3 minutes worth of okay footage that included you coming from town after dying and using recovery scrolls to then dying in your video... But you guys own right!!!! Our pt never wiped..... in your castle..... not once for 2 hours..... whyd you wipe? 

Your clan doesnt detag?

Looool: https://gyazo.com/72f3ae6f904e2bb77d30061c918468c6

LooooooooL: https://gyazo.com/ee9aea0e27df5941cb955251f7c3fa71

LOOOOOOOOL: https://gyazo.com/7f1b8791cfb550450187b6458684548d

#ValakasRemembers

I think nova has 10 active people for 13 days then 70 on the 14th then back to 10 for 13 days.. it would make sense why you guys dont leave town... ever..

1 hour ago, Fooz said:

As you've been crying about since I got to chronos? lol QQQQQQQQ MANABARRIER, HALP. Juji loves nova so much that he gifts us extended mana-barrier range, right? lol .. You make ME the center of attention on a daily basis. I must be your favorite and the insecurity is just on the rise @ MS.

o.O Also Max is cool people, haven't heard about any of the rumors you speak of though sorry..  

If what you mentioned of Max, were too happen. You would only be able to blame iJager / truffle the ones boasting so much ego spew from their face that its remarkable that their own family / friends don't hate them most days.. let alone Max or other clans of their size or caliber feeling the same type of way. :(

VNCarpet, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, ImTheCarpeted and TheRealCarpet could move all of their CPs to Chronos.. wouldnt make nova any better.. they are carpets too

1 hour ago, Fooz said:

lmao in every server there's always that one guy that always pick my attention to troll and on chronos it happens to be you doesn't make you anything special unless you consider yourself on the caliber of the likes of failcon since when I was on Equinox that guy was the center of my trololols lmao, the propaganda regarding how MS fails is cute though lmao none of Max will transfer to help Nova for 2 reasons 1 they're carebears and 2 who would want to transfer server and join a sinking ship that is nova who has probably the worst leadership of all time lmao(ok maybe second worst since none would be even worst than happy loool) max is better off staying on their dead server :D but if they do come oh boy more frags for us :D

2 hours ago, Fooz said:

glad you finally chose the kids > L2 j0n good old buddy, i'm sure you were neglecting them with truffle barking in your ear 247. :(

We all know you like underage kids, based on your e-dating history, so don't mention my underage children please, it's scary. 

Speaking of kids, since you live in your mom's basement, I still remember when my CP was powerleveling you, hearing your mom yell at you in TS to "take the damn dog out". What ever happened with that dog btw?

1 hour ago, AiZeN said:

lmao in every server there's always that one guy that always pick my attention to troll and on chronos it happens to be you doesn't make you anything special unless you consider yourself on the caliber of the likes of failcon since when I was on Equinox that guy was the center of my trololols lmao, the propaganda regarding how MS fails is cute though lmao none of Max will transfer to help Nova for 2 reasons 1 they're carebears and 2 who would want to transfer server and join a sinking ship that is nova who has probably the worst leadership of all time lmao(ok maybe second worst since none would be even worst than happy loool) max is better off staying on their dead server :D but if they do come oh boy more frags for us :D

BAHAHA trust me i don't need any reassurance from you of my capabilities lol your tears and the tears of your "TOP " MS players, Genocide/ bingbings cp tears, gauss' tears, killtime, etc for months consistently give me 100% satisfaction. Also NEVER was there any chance for zurQQ to recruit me, didn't take long to find out the scem squad that is = MS leadership / drama queens. No forward thinking human would want anything to do with that toxicity lmao.  I don't do drama queens, remember, that's why you got kicked from netflix bud :D  You've literally yourself... fed probably 200-400 of those points in our war score @jaGerX lmao. Every 1 kill you get you die 5 times LOL. Forever in denial, history repeats itself. MS is a joke and I would never & have never even consider being part of it lmao. You can quote me on that. Made close to 1.3-1.5 tril in value in items since being on chronos.  Don't need handouts or pathetic leadership skilled humans with low IQ's being in any leadership role around me lel!

P.S.

Hold on tight to my pocket child.

14 minutes ago, Fooz said:

BAHAHA trust me i don't need any reassurance from you of my capabilities lol your tears and the tears of your "TOP " MS players, Genocide/ bingbings cp tears, gauss' tears, killtime, etc for months consistently give me 100% satisfaction. Also NEVER was there any chance for zurQQ to recruit me, didn't take long to find out the scem squad that is = MS leadership / drama queens. No forward thinking human would want anything to do with that toxicity lmao.  I don't do drama queens, remember, that's why you got kicked from netflix bud :D  You've literally yourself... fed probably 200-400 of those points in our war score @jaGerX lmao. Every 1 kill you get you die 5 times LOL. Forever in denial, history repeats itself. MS is a joke and I would never & have never even consider being part of it lmao. You can quote me on that. Made close to 1.3-1.5 tril in value in items since being on chronos.  Don't need handouts or pathetic leadership skilled humans with low IQ's being in any leadership role around me lel!

P.S.

Hold on tight to my pocket child.

Mr-Bean-Meme-Oh-really.jpg

@fooz again I logged into forums and found out fooz crying again trying to convince himself about black is white . I would suggest if @fooz writes a book like don Quixote but with the name fooz Quixote . I bet it will get more than 25 subscribers!

11 hours ago, Fooz said:

I left Netflix after you scammed it and wouldnt give it back to the right leader.. you didnt kick me from anything pleb lol

If you so good at pvp why you not leave town!?

These posts are so full of anger.. can you even breath.. nice job clicking to lindi :D

Archived