Fooz? LUL

Truffle

15 minutes ago, Truffle said:

dccb0d01acee75a61a5f3281cd31fa48.jpg

@fooz After the 1vs 7 with truffle almost all nova will leave clan in order to step outside the safe zone of any town . A picture that shows the distraction of nova . @ fooz died so many times in the siege he dlvled to 104 ! Keep it up nova at least mayn is still in the clan !

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:30 PM, Fooz said:

or I only fraps'd 10-15 mins of the siege from my PoV? xD9_9 loool 

-- don't worry tho, freed up some space for your endless tears of the future. ^_^

MS will say or do anything in light of epicly being a disappointment. Since day 1 zaken merge, trying to zerg recruit from all servers (zuroil tried recruiting even me and netflix members - like anyone would ever want to help TruffleQQ) and look where we are again xD. You barely have any of those "halfway decent" mcbolas players left. Can't blame them for quitting tbh, truffle is a massive headache to deal with on a daily basis for anyone.. probably why everyone has him blocked:( adding in diego / jager / Aizen / ExcuseSpawn to the situation would bc self destructive x]. Btw again so we clarify... MS with OVER 2x the numbers of nova, with half of nova not even in castle sometimes in siege. Still EPICLY failing at siege lol. CANT EVEN GO +100 with that zerg LOL. Why do you continue to try is the question.. It doesn't demoralize you to think back how much EFFORT you've put into still literally coming away with such terrible large scale pvps.. Increasing to 2 dragon weps now both stage 2, still need to recruit and its still not seeming to fix your problMS xD. NEVER positive war ONCE after 6 months half of which bizarrely outnumbering nova in sieges.. just accept your clam "as a whole" (70-80% total memberbase)  is very low caliber players lol. Best siege turnout for you in 5-6 month period of time was when you "Stopped trying for aden" lool as it continues to be the case x]. Lets not even begin to talk about probably 6o to 70 of those players in MS siege cc, detaggin to pve clams 99% of each month. Who would want to be part of such a pathetic force lmao. I would be ashamed tbh x]. Shall we discuss the lasting effects and drama that we've all heard from sieges in MS with no SM warrior too? when your clan + main pt(s) can't even stay fighting us on aden field for more than 1min b4 clam escape ? WITH Equal or better numbers everytime. :D 

I can tell you burst into tears while you were writing this....keep it up up pve warrior!!!

Archived