WHAT on earth is going on?

ZygiA

So there was a 400 ppl queue (VIP) when i logged in, "his internet broke down" and created a chain reaction that caused my internet to go down at the same time. Luckily, the server was medium load when i logged back in so no harm done. :) Not QQing about the mass dc but i wouldn't say everyone has poor internet connection.

2 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I live close to the servers so none of my nine clients have d/ced outside of my internet burping once.

This, just made me giggle a bit when I saw the 9 clients, OMEGALUL

Like it's all casual.... "Naah none of my 3-4 computers that I have with full clients got dc, pretty normal right?" LEL.... a bit funny wont you say?

2 hours ago, Juuzou said:

This, just made me giggle a bit when I saw the 9 clients, OMEGALUL

Like it's all casual.... "Naah none of my 3-4 computers that I have with full clients got dc, pretty normal right?" LEL.... a bit funny wont you say?

Best thing I've gotten out of the pumpkin event is 1 EWD... I only play 7 of them actively. 3 desktops 1 laptop four mice/keyboard on desk.

Two of the desktops are using leftover parts from prior upgardes. I did swap the CPUs out for Q6600 units I bought off ebay shipped for $10 each. They've been running OCed for a few years now. I originally used them to 12 box Eve online for years.

2 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Best thing I've gotten out of the pumpkin event is 1 EWD... I only play 7 of them actively. 3 desktops 1 laptop four mice/keyboard on desk.

Two of the desktops are using leftover parts from prior upgardes. I did swap the CPUs out for Q6600 units I bought off ebay shipped for $10 each. They've been running OCed for a few years now. I originally used them to 12 box Eve online for years.

That's incredible commitment, respect for that. 
Buuut I wish you better luck in other concepts of the game, maybe the next event will bring you luck buddy, you still have a chance tho to get something, over these weeks my CP has pulled out 2 Light Crossbows from the event. I guess we've just gotten lucky compared to most of the people. 
HF GL

Archived