Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

this server classic is over, you will reap the fruits of your incompetence, spoil and adena are with lower rates than normal, multboxes, bots and adena sellers, not counting the maintenance that goes from bad to worse, do a favor for your community that loves this game so much and wants to be respected, we are not idiots, open a classic server NA 1x and cover monthly fees, stop doing shit.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, j0wnz said:

why is pk broken? and why is thi " an abomination " ? ( i am asking because I am new... xD) thank you!

Try to clear karma after 1 pk

If you don't get it then try to clear karma from 2-3 pk

My friend got 26 pk while he was fighting for spot. He tried to clear karma by killing monster, quickly realised that there is no way he can clear karma that way(will take around 2-3 weeks) and cleared karma by killing himself. Deleveled from 52 to 46.

Just now, Dondiwa said:

Try to clear karma after 1 pk

If you don't get it then try to clear karma from 2-3 pk

My friend got 26 pk while he was fighting for spot. He tried to clear karma by killing monster, quickly realised that there is no way he can clear karma that way(will take around 2-3 weeks) and cleared karma by killing himself. Deleveled from 52 to 46.

LMAO, I'm sorry but if he didn't realize he was in deep shit after the 5th or 6th PK, then there is nothing that they could fix that would help him.  There are so many other ways to deal with it.

Don't get me wrong, I think the current system is a bit flawed too, but you gotta play the game that you are given.

2 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

I've said it before, but I seriously believe that NCSoft would make more money if they weren't trying so hard to make more money.

They'll realize that once everyone migrates to l2classic.club... Until then they're going to inflate the L2store as far as it will stretch.

3 minutes ago, Lightkeeper said:

They'll realize that once everyone migrates to l2classic.club... Until then they're going to inflate the L2store as far as it will stretch.

Nah, NCSoft is a multi-million dollar company and we are just a minor piece.  If they realize anything, it'll be the fact that we are, in the end, more trouble than it's worth.

It will barely even make a dent.

I thought this was an official server... you have truly shown yourselves to be worse than any Private  server I have seen yet in terms of technical issues, bugs, rates etc.

You have been given 14 years, starting with a basic SQL server in C1. Still you just can't make it playable in 2018. I played Lineage for 7 years in the times and I thought I would get the nostalgic feeling and going hardcore again. I was so happy L2 was back but no, it wasn't the same feeling at all.

NCSoft we all know you're bleeding heavily, you just try to cover it up by patching yourself to make it all look good with bad solutions to every problem you have.

Just read the comments and forums, I mean WOW. Start listening to your players or this project will all go to hell in a matter of maximum 1 year. People just love this game so damn much (including myself) so the first thing is not to quit playing to protest against you. But soon enough when throats starts aching of all yelling they suddenly stop... it will be a quiet night soon and all you will ever read when trying to enter a server is negative numbers in queue, that's just how bad you are handling things right now.

I'm here just waiting for new server where all this stuff is fix, the events are over and I can grind 40+ without bad adena drop rate. I don't mind the wait or regrind doesnt bother me just all these free weapons bothers me and horrible drop rate at 40+ where I get more adena and drops at 30-35 then i got at 40-46. I never like free weapons when you just need to be level 20 only caused bots better chance of getting gear. They should of had Halloween event for low lvls and higher levels with different rewards chance by your levels, and no matter what bots benefit but higher the level requirement less bots get it. 

This is why I decided not to run for president, it is such a hard job to keep everybody happy.

To those crying : if u havent realized allready, this classic version is not based on the EU one, but on the Asian version. "Based" does not mean exacly the same. It means it is a similar version of it.

The EU one, offers better adena rates, drop rates, and etc, that's why if u log there, everybody has sets +6 or higher, and weapons +10 or higher, adena is way easier to achieve and also to buy it is way cheaper. Here with current rates, now that it is boosted a bit, adena will always be expensive / of high value, which also means OE'd weapons and armors wont come with much ease, and it also gives alot more value to our current market, item trading, etc.

Another thing, currently on TI, the 50%(or more) population is South American based. With the current economy situation going on, some (probably alot) of players from various countrys would not be able to play if this server would be subscription monthly. So that is one of the main reasons imo, ncsoft decided to launch F2P and like every business, it is made to make money. So they need the cash shop for it.

To those who keep crying ;

They have allready made millions from these servers, so just do yourself a favor and quit if you do not enjoy playing here, or make formal suggestions and wait it out, rather than spamming the forum with "OMAYGOD CHANGE RATE TO MY LIKING OR IM OUTTIE BB"

That Is all, thank you for reading.

19 minutes ago, aYotech said:

This is why I decided not to run for president, it is such a hard job to keep everybody happy.

To those crying : if u havent realized allready, this classic version is not based on the EU one, but on the Asian version. "Based" does not mean exacly the same. It means it is a similar version of it.

The EU one, offers better adena rates, drop rates, and etc, that's why if u log there, everybody has sets +6 or higher, and weapons +10 or higher, adena is way easier to achieve and also to buy it is way cheaper. Here with current rates, now that it is boosted a bit, adena will always be expensive / of high value, which also means OE'd weapons and armors wont come with much ease, and it also gives alot more value to our current market, item trading, etc.

Another thing, currently on TI, the 50%(or more) population is South American based. With the current economy situation going on, some (probably alot) of players from various countrys would not be able to play if this server would be subscription monthly. So that is one of the main reasons imo, ncsoft decided to launch F2P and like every business, it is made to make money. So they need the cash shop for it.

To those who keep crying ;

They have allready made millions from these servers, so just do yourself a favor and quit if you do not enjoy playing here, or make formal suggestions and wait it out, rather than spamming the forum with "OMAYGOD CHANGE RATE TO MY LIKING OR IM OUTTIE BB"

That Is all, thank you for reading.

Man...i never writes omg im go out and bb...but when im read on forum that admin want change drop adena for mobs 40+ and after read about only some place changed i get tilted...I dont expect You understand this..my english is bad but i dont happy from last path ...its terrible path for my....

Fix Adena drop in others SOLO spots! Not only 40+ spots are bugged.

There are lvl 35+ solo spots bugged for Adena like Plains of Lizardmen, Hardin's Academy, tested and confirmed. So come on fix it!

5 minutes ago, EiG said:

Fix Adena drop in others SOLO spots! Not only 40+ spots are bugged.

There are lvl 35+ solo spots bugged for Adena like Plains of Lizardmen, Hardin's Academy, tested and confirmed. So come on fix it!

Hehehheeh what You think about Hunters Village territory or Oren spots, Timak Orcs / Lizardman / Crater Ivory Tower and around territory / Sea of Spores and Outlaw Forrest...Cemetery...and tell my WHY they fixed location 60+ ? for what? or Forgoten Temple ??!!?!?!?!?!?! wooooow ...i dont understand that..What with Dragon Valley??!?! and more...come on guys...open eyes

23 minutes ago, Mondread205 said:

ll, be 24 hs with no answer guys, or we are taked like stupids or they doesnt know what say us

It's the latter, they really don't know what to say anymore since they continuously get caught in lies. Like saying they're looking at Adena scaling as a whole but then only fixing the zones they want to.

On 7.11.2018 at 12:16 AM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Puss the Cat is here to help apply or remove Greater Dyes from your character for three weeks. Read the details here.
  • Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates:
    • Ant Nest 
    • Anthraras' Lair 
    • Forgotten Temple 
    • Cruma Tower: 1st Floor
    • Cruma Tower: 2nd Floor
    • Enchanted Valley
    • Plains of Glory
    • War-Torn Plains
    • Fields of Massacre
  • Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards.
  • Fixed an issue where the Halloween Weapon Appearance was not applied for several magic weapons.
  • The requirements for taking the Brothers Bound in Chains quest (Sin Eater) have been reduced from 30 Gemstones (B-grade) to 5 Gemstones (B-grade).
  • The Launch Attendance Event will come to an end.
  • The Memorable Raid Boss Event will remain in-game permanently with the current respawn time.
  • This is the final week for Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30%. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports are available for all servers for one more week.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for one more week.
  • The XP/SP Rune 50% (30-day) Pack has been added to the store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

"Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards."

" The old man catch the fish, but until he back to home the shark come and eat the fish, and so...he no make money."- mexicano, South Park

20 minutes ago, Dkny2yj said:

"Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards."

" The old man catch the fish, but until he back to home the shark come and eat the fish, and so...he no make money."- mexicano, South Park

xD

12 minutes ago, Lawman said:

It's been 24 hours since @Juji and @Hime announced this piecemeal "fix" and set off a firestorm of protest.  They've both been off and on the forums today, without saying a single word about the incomplete job they've done.  Why?  Draw your own conclusions.

Maybe it's time to petition NCsoft directly about their failings?

2 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Maybe it's time to petition NCsoft directly about their failings?

What failings? If you didn’t noticed it till now, let me lay it out for you: every single thing they did or not did with NA servers was intended and happend with the blessing or on demand of the Korean HQ. Why? Hint: quick cash out

8 hours ago, smashthatbass said:

IF ANYONE READING THIS IS QUITING, CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR STUFF? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I WORK TOO MANY HOURS AND DONT HAVE TIME TO GRIIIIIIND.

MAIL TALKING ISLAND: HighHeals

I'm afraid the golden age of quitters dropping their items on Giran square is long over - why just hand it out when you can sell it to RMT for a nice few bucks?

Back in 2007 the RMT was basically non-existent (I guess mostly because majority of us were under-age with no access to any electronic payments), but these days selling and buying stuff is a matter of minutes... So don't get your hopes up :D

7 hours ago, Dkny2yj said:

Thanks for spoiling The Old Man and the Sea, bugger >:(

Archived