Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Maybe it's time to petition NCsoft directly about their failings?

What makes you think they care? go spend 3 minutes in Spiders nest. You will see around 10-30 bots that nobody is taking care of.

I've been trying to report them but guess what? they let you report once every 30 minutes and you can only report 6 bots... LoL - GG.

13 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

I will be honest, I did a couple hours in Cruma last night and it doesn't seem like it's any different.

We were doing tests last night in Cruma on different floors, the adena drop is dramatically different. Pages of people crying here is blowing my damn mind right now. I mean.. I knew there was nothing they could do to please these people.. but wow this is sad. 

Please!!!!!!!! Can you stop all the time cry???? If you dont like something go play privatr servers. And dont try make this official version like private serv. All the time comming to forum just look some news updates and see like 80% of people crying about rates... Dont like it = leave it

On 6/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Puss the Cat is here to help apply or remove Greater Dyes from your character for three weeks. Read the details here.
  • Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates:
    • Ant Nest 
    • Anthraras' Lair 
    • Forgotten Temple 
    • Cruma Tower: 1st Floor
    • Cruma Tower: 2nd Floor
    • Enchanted Valley
    • Plains of Glory
    • War-Torn Plains
    • Fields of Massacre
  • Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards.
  • Fixed an issue where the Halloween Weapon Appearance was not applied for several magic weapons.
  • The requirements for taking the Brothers Bound in Chains quest (Sin Eater) have been reduced from 30 Gemstones (B-grade) to 5 Gemstones (B-grade).
  • The Launch Attendance Event will come to an end.
  • The Memorable Raid Boss Event will remain in-game permanently with the current respawn time.
  • This is the final week for Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30%. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports are available for all servers for one more week.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for one more week.
  • The XP/SP Rune 50% (30-day) Pack has been added to the store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

HI, anyone know what is the memoral raid boss  even that are you talking about?

2 hours ago, MenDo said:

Please!!!!!!!! Can you stop all the time cry???? If you dont like something go play privatr servers. And dont try make this official version like private serv. All the time comming to forum just look some news updates and see like 80% of people crying about rates... Dont like it = leave it

Some of us actually want a long-term enjoyable game, not a 1-2 month fling. I'm ready for some major time investment here but they still haven't figured out how to manage their game properly in the 14 years it's been around.

the adena is good, how much adena you wanna get from a place level 40? lol.

EV drops are way better than before, adena is 2.5x~ give or take then what it used to be.

I also love they didn't change this in the whole map, it attracts PvP, since there is a few zones where adena is dropping good, less hunting spots>more ppl crowded>forced to pvp for spots

2 minutes ago, MarroKing92 said:

EV drops are way better than before, adena is 2.5x~ give or take then what it used to be.

I also love they didn't change this in the whole map, it attracts PvP, since there is a few zones where adena is dropping good, less hunting spots>more ppl crowded>forced to pvp for spots

The one reason i left Freeshards. Its a Classic beginning and you already wanna reduce the farmingzones? Just leave and play some x1000 Servers, jesus.

50 minutes ago, MarroKing92 said:

inb4 high lvls block most of these areas

54 minutes ago, MarroKing92 said:

Bullshit, you can pvp in any spot. There is no reason to update just few areas while the majority of players don't level up there. FIX GOLD in All spots!

On 11/6/2018 at 6:16 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Puss the Cat is here to help apply or remove Greater Dyes from your character for three weeks. Read the details here.
  • Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates:
    • Ant Nest 
    • Anthraras' Lair 
    • Forgotten Temple 
    • Cruma Tower: 1st Floor
    • Cruma Tower: 2nd Floor
    • Enchanted Valley
    • Plains of Glory
    • War-Torn Plains
    • Fields of Massacre
  • Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards.
  • Fixed an issue where the Halloween Weapon Appearance was not applied for several magic weapons.
  • The requirements for taking the Brothers Bound in Chains quest (Sin Eater) have been reduced from 30 Gemstones (B-grade) to 5 Gemstones (B-grade).
  • The Launch Attendance Event will come to an end.
  • The Memorable Raid Boss Event will remain in-game permanently with the current respawn time.
  • This is the final week for Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30%. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports are available for all servers for one more week.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for one more week.
  • The XP/SP Rune 50% (30-day) Pack has been added to the store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

With all the broken nonsense of this server/game you ppl should be keeping Free teleports uintil you fix all the problems, thats LITERALLY your own fault, you still have the SP problems for skills of 2nd class transfer that have TOTALLY wrong values. So as a courtesy for your AWFUL AWFUL server errors AWFUL AWFUL abilities to cut and paste or read prior values and states, you owe us. Dont try and do little crap that effects only a small part of the population. Dont fix things like the Sweetest Venom quest, fix things that effect the WHOLE population. Prioritize, theres no way you guys should have your jobs if these obnoxious problems are still going on and your over here fixing nonsense. If i effed up even once a person dies, i effe up twice thats another dead person, you guys have the easiest shit to do and are bleeping up on a day to day bases on something thats BEEN done already, rates,numbers, there are no Variables ALLL values have been done for you they are PRE EXISTING, hell all you had to do was cut and Paste Values. Stop bleeping up.
NEXT: 50% xp/sp is wildly over priced @ 4000?!? wtf, like whos running things for the Classic Server department?  Trump? 

Side note: for those justifying the shit service; if you go to ur neighborhood shop and purchase food advertised as "FRESH" fruit and you get the fruit home open it and its rotten, THATS A BAD PRODUCT. There is NO justification, thats why u bring it back and get an actual product that is FRESH. THIS IS "CLASSIC" Lineage 2...which is NOT classic L2 its bleeping L2 2.0 Beta! FIx Your shit! You can still make money if you do it right, ppl will STILL use the L2 shop ppl because they want the edge, ppl will STILL play cause the game will always have replay value and EVEN after YEARs of existence PPL STILL SUCK and want to get better. So Stop leeching us and fix the game!

"NCSOFT We Encourage you to get your shit together, and stop effing up, your not doing us a "solid" or "charity" its literally your job."

On 11/7/2018 at 11:18 AM, Hypnosx said:

I play in Brazil, i have a good internet, Fiber 20MB , why i get lag all times i play?
its stuck like 20 seconds and i died all times =[

all of my Friends say the same thing about Lag.
how can i do to "low" my latency?
can u help us?

Minha internet tem 3 Mb uso batleping e jogo de boa cara (ping girando em 200 ms, mas é o que eu tinha tmb quando jogava lol no servidor NA), da uma olhanda melhor nisso ae.

2 minutes ago, Marilandia said:

Minha internet tem 3 Mb uso batleping e jogo de boa cara (ping girando em 200 ms, mas é o que eu tinha tmb quando jogava lol no servidor NA), da uma olhanda melhor nisso ae.

IF your playing on -5 server from Brazil your a troll, becuz its a North american server, your gunna lag like all hell

They don't want you to rush to C grade, nor do they want you to have excess Adena.  You have zero Adena you buy SS from the cash shop.  Once in C grade, they will have to justify a C grade SS release to the Cash shop.  They may not be ready to drop that bomb on the community yet or have not yet figured it out.  These releases are not accidental, they are not messing anything up.  This was all pre-planned.  The less Adena you have the more you rely on the NCSoft Cash shop for convenience.  Once you are FULL C grade items all you have need of is the XP/SP runes.  #1 seller is the current D grade SS.  They do not want to lose that.  

@Hime and @Juji  I'm not upset in the slightest at the current roll out of your Revenue strategy.  I completely get it and understand where NCSoft is coming from to maximize profits.  My only feedback/Advice At some point you will have that tipping point where if NCSoft continues to play in the Player driven economy you will lose more players than its worth.  I do feel 40+ is that spot,  C grade is unacceptable.  Keep pushing your XP/SP Runes/scrolls/buffs etc.  But SS sales in C grade or putting spell books in the cash shop will have a larger exodus than you might think (Maybe you have already forecasted for this?)  

Just some simple Feedback, I understand you most likely have little to no input into the current roadmap for this classic reboot.  But pass that info along.

All the best, 

D, 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived