Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played. By only increasing specific spots not only will you funnel players and bots into those areas everywhere else will be deserted and not sustainable at all. Sigh just give us a server with a subscription model so you guys can stop d*cking around with the rates. 

lol no fix to Sea of Spores adena drops? Wtf is this garbage, first you said you're checking "scaling" of adena. Scaling would mean it's affecting all mobs drops, but here you're fixing only a couple zones? Jesus what a load of crap lmao, you guys far exceeded my expectations of messing this patch up. Great job! I feel embarrassed and this isn't even my job!

@Juji and @Hime you always say what you are doing but almost never say why.  If ever there was a time for you to explain why it is now.  Why only fix some areas and not all?  Why not fix the spellbook areas that caused the most complaints?  Why fix party areas but not solo areas?  Why not solve the whole problem all at once rather than doing it piecemeal?  What are you thinking?

I've been saying for some time you should simply change the drop/adena/spoil rates for all 40+ mobs to 1x the old 1.5 rates, since you advertised this game as a 1.5 with QOL upgrades (nerfing drops is not an upgrade, QOL or otherwise!).  If you are unwilling to do that, then do some percentage of the old rates -- 70%, 80%, whatever you are willing to do.  But, for goodness sake, don't fix one mob or one area or a select few areas at a time.  Fix the whole problem!  

So you're only just now "fixing" the Spider Nest quest after people have been able to abuse it for over a month now? And why is a "Halloween" event extending two weeks into November? SO more players can be RNG-carried by D grade weapon boxes?

1 minute ago, villen said:

So you're only just now "fixing" the Spider Nest quest after people have been able to abuse it for over a month now? And why is a "Halloween" event extending two weeks into November? SO more players can be RNG-carried by D grade weapon boxes?

To be fair, the Halloween event was always scheduled to run through November 14.  It is not being extended.

41 minutes ago, Hime said:

• The Memorable Raid Boss Event will remain in-game permanently with the current respawn time.
  • This is the final week for Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30%. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports are available for all servers for one more week.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for one more week.

Are you F kidding me ?? all of that is to fill maintance program to cover yr lack of progres ???
You put that here for no particual reason. All of us alredy know about that so why you put that here for maintance while that was F obvious ?
Insted repair drop you put 4 points for NO REASON!!!!
NEXT
You rly repair ONLY those sots ??
ARE you F kidding me ? who is there ? how many % of the server is there ?? what about:  Sea os Spores, Cruma tower 3, Timak outpost, Plains of the lizardmen, Brekas stronghold, Ivory tower, Forest of mirrors ?? Or Aligator Island...
Rly im more then disapointed any1 would fix all server by 1by1 monster on a time insted that fox for nothing 75% ppl on server exp and stay on other areas for a reason and you didnt repair that thats something to think about.....

so many ingrates my gawd.  well although I look forward to fixes and answers to all these questions, I would also like to say nice job on this update, seeing quite a few requests filled.  like the monthly rune tyty.  

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

To be fair, the Halloween event was always scheduled to run through November 14.  It is not being extended.

I never said it was being extended, I want to know why a Halloween event is extending two weeks into November, should have been done and over with on Halloween.

You guys better start posting about fixing the rates for TOI even if we dont know if they are broken or not.
Just to be sure that when they'll fix it in a month we can level there without having to wait 3-4weeks...

5 minutes ago, iNVI said:

You guys better start posting about fixing the rates for TOI even if we dont know if they are broken or not.
Just to be sure that when they'll fix it in a month we can level there without having to wait 3-4weeks...

TOWER OF INSOLENCE DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS VERSION !!!

OOO Sry my mistake TOI mobs are up :D:D:D WTF is this?

Ohhh now i understand.... You repair all those spots where Botts users form skynet farm thats why you repar those high lvl area insted low and most crucial area. Evrything is clear. Pay to play pay to win pay to leave ppl behind so that botts stay on top without ban... Best reasoning. or should we pay more for free to play server just to get better spot ??????

2 minutes ago, villen said:

I never said it was being extended, I want to know why a Halloween event is extending two weeks into November, should have been done and over with on Halloween.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying, probably because you are raising it now when the event is well under way.  The Halloween event is three weeks long.  By your reckoning it should have only lasted a week.  Very few of their events last only a week.  My problem is that they shouldn't have had an event at all that encouraged people to stand around waiting for the 4 hours to be up so they could get their reward, at least while the queue problem persists.

@Hime @Juji Just a question that i got after reading it again and again and discussing it with my clanies.

Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates:

• Ant Nest 
  • Anthraras' Lair 
  • Forgotten Temple 
  • Cruma Tower: 1st Floor
  • Cruma Tower: 2nd Floor
  • Enchanted Valley
  • Plains of Glory
  • War-Torn Plains
  • Fields of Massacre

Does that mean that all the areas will get boosted but these especially will get double the boost or these are the only areas that will get a boost no matter how big or small.

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying, probably because you are raising it now when the event is well under way.  The Halloween event is three weeks long.  By your reckoning it should have only lasted a week.  Very few of their events last only a week.  My problem is that they shouldn't have had an event at all that encouraged people to stand around waiting for the 4 hours to be up so they could get their reward, at least while the queue problem persists.

Well that was my initial concern when they first announced it, and it's only made worse by the fact that some people have gotten multiple weapons from the event and pushed them straight into C grade gear, which is a huge jump at this point in the server.

2 minutes ago, Saintly said:

@Hime @Juji Just a question that i got after reading it again and again and discussing it with my clanies.

Does that mean that all the areas will get boosted but these especially will get double the boost or these are the only areas that will get a boost no matter how big or small.

As if he will actually be able to answer your question :/ So far it's pretty clear they don't know a whole lot.

1 minute ago, villen said:

Well that was my initial concern when they first announced it, and it's only made worse by the fact that some people have gotten multiple weapons from the event and pushed them straight into C grade gear, which is a huge jump at this point in the server.

Funny thing is - it's not that huge jump. Solo people can't really afford C grade shots, as they spend more on B/SSC than mobs drop, its riddiculus right now.

Archived