Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50% XP / SP rune 30 day in shop ... ok, so more xp and no fix for spoil at least, call it a hunch but i'm guessing that at some point when people stop paying for this mess you're just gonna add a +666% adena/drop/spoil rune + SP scrolls to compensate with the "QoL" XP dailies?

Also this event brought RNGesus back from the grave, to sum this version of classic up: "farm 666kkk spiders to get adena", "pile up 666 chars fishing", "pile up 666 afk chars in ROD for free box", "make 666 lvl 20 chars and afk 4 hours for chance of top D weap". Now you're fixing spider Q when it doesn't even matter anymore tbh, what's next?

Am i the only one around here that feels that this version of L2 is far from the rewarding progression experience we all loved? Also the "unique" class in L2 (spoiler) is a pet rock vs how we all knew it to be.

I payed 10$ for vip 2 at 20 level. I loved the game and it felt like old days.

Was planning increace my vip to 3 this month and get vip 2 at my crafter too.

Sadly i will not do this, and i will stop paying any money for this game. Not a single $ They add events, xp boosts etc but no adena/drops/spoils. So actually i payed for 10 levels and then ..... Well 80% of adena made i spent them on ssd after level 30-35.... I am 43 lvl spoiler / 39 lvl crafter / 42 lvl prophet AND I STILL FARM FOR C WEAPON. I would make more adena just by lvling up chars... And yes i made more than half a million just crafting for people. And yes i resell too. But i want play my MAIN. I want play spoil-craft i love this and the sieges in this game nothing else. No more...

Event with free D weapons ruined many minds, was totally wrong. How you thought of that and why you didn't make it like, *okay lets give free D weapons but for 15 days* not forever.. Spider quest was like that since the start, even if you open quests you can see the reward says 1k not 3.2k.. Adena rate for 2 weeks you get more at 30s than at 50s. These kind of bugs you can't even find them on pr1v4t3 servers, just please, no more and don't add this 30day exp rune, gosh..

1 minute ago, SOiL said:

don't add this 30day exp rune, gosh..

There are runes for various amounts of time, which is only a discount basically because people who pay would pay anyway. Nobody really cares about that honestly, but it just goes to show where priorities lie while broken stuff stays broken or poorly fixed.

Next fix will be like "yay, everything works" then "omg some1 made Arse-nuking Kamael Spoiler with pet Antharas" then "emergency maintenance with ninja nerfs" like last time.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

The Launch Attendance Event will come to an end.

Will there be any assistance to those of us that were incorrectly blocked game access by your regular account security reviews?

We were prevented from logging in for several days denying us the chance of claiming all the rewards.

So,you change the drop/adena/spoil rate after 2 years of "investigation",admitting finally in this way they were bugged but..u change them only in some areas.
I really cant see the logic.
I wonder What is the rest of the map for,maybe it's a decoration.
So in 40+ we are forced to be in cruma,why?
U pick these areas randomly,or u just liked the name?
No raise in DV,IT,SOS but hey,now forgotten temple is fine.

Great job!!They fix areas for bots to do their thing...wise move they intent to keep bots around as long as they get money..

No fix in antibot system and on queue...You people couldnt care less about what actually hurts your servers

Yea it would be better if we could pay subscription to play without bots or queue or lag and dc...

But you give us VIPs and that is only if by any chance we can log in to activate it

So glad i went perma-red PKing in dwarven village now ill just follow to the next station and keep PKING BOTS

1 minute ago, vanhellsing089 said:

Great job!!They fix areas for bots to do their thing...wise move they intent to keep bots around as long as they get money..

No fix in antibot system and on queue...You people couldnt care less about what actually hurts your servers

Yea it would be better if we could pay subscription to play without bots or queue or lag and dc...

But you give us VIPs and that is only if by any chance we can log in to activate it

So glad i went perma-red PKing in dwarven village now ill just follow to the next station and keep PKING BOTS

im working on a permared right now, any tips?

8 minutes ago, ogre said:

im working on a permared right now, any tips?

to go permared heres what you need

>>First you raise a mage (i have a sorc) -i have a box SE

>>Then check which area has the highest population on bots(you can do this by reading here on forum) hotzones are easy to spot

>>Suit up get some  b-ss with you and go to your hotzone

>>Bots are easy to spot you will  see 4-5 boxes nonstop farming

>>Here is where it gets tricky because we dont wanna mess with actual ppl so i approach them try speak with them

>>no answer im starting to mess their exp no response then they are dead

>>> Here is my special part and what i get from my experience so you now are a red one what you do is:

1)kill all the bots in the area check well (some use ress so that is what happiness feels like)

2)Done with killing then LOG one box of yours anything will do the job(this is what i call a scout box)

See if are red its dangerous cause sometimes real players will try kill you so you kill bots relog to box check and if youre safe you log in to red again

3)Box is also for rez so cleric will be fine or if you can get scrolls of rez anything will work

PermaRed is the way Good luck sir go kill these bots of NcSoft they let bot so we will be there killing them

2 hours ago, Hime said:

• This is the final week for Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30%. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports are available for all servers for one more week.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for one more week.
  • The XP/SP Rune 50% (30-day) Pack has been added to the store.

Are you F kidding me ?? all of that is to fill maintance program to cover yr lack of progres ???
You put that here for no particual reason. All of us alredy know about that so why you put that here for maintance while that was F obvious ?
Insted repair drop you put 4 points for NO REASON!!!!
NEXT
You rly repair ONLY those sots ??
ARE you F kidding me ? who is there ? how many % of the server is there ?? what about:  Sea os Spores, Cruma tower 3, Timak outpost, Plains of the lizardmen, Brekas stronghold, Ivory tower, Forest of mirrors ?? Or Aligator Island...
Rly im more then disapointed any1 would fix all server by 1by1 monster on a time insted that fox for nothing 75% ppl on server exp and stay on other areas for a reason and you didnt repair that thats something to think about.....

Buged nothing new rly disapointed how much botts pay you all for that ??be honest.

maintance LVL ZERO you can throw all C weapons to trash... Tell me whats next ?? Auction for clanhall ? Bugged so that only yr friends get them and rest can go F themselves ?? I cant see any reasoning behind all of that !!!! Fix those spots for WHO ?? Botts only witch you still didint get rid from server !!!

- From free to play go to pay to play and pay moe to win

-from classic to  L2 HELL 0.4x ratio all drop

-buged npc worst then L2j 10y ago

-Ppl who start pplayning at the beggining LOST ...ppl who start now can get 4x more adena and be ahead bc ppl at 40+ stuck

how much more you gona destroy that classic ?? Give us F normal and decent maintance not some Bull S liek that... its F anoying to put 4 point to fill up maintance for no reason PPL r not stupid and ppblind they can see that all you write there is pure BullS...

First of all thanks for starting to address the problem.

but... only those areas....?

The problem is with the entirety of monsters, dont go around waiting for people to complain -> 3 weeks -> fix only a handful of areas.

This is so classic NC soft, not classic lin2, lol. Sad thing is they knew the backlash for this half assed fix was going to be bad.... usually when juji posts in discord he sticks around for a bit, when he posted this one he just posted it and logged off, lol. Hard to be a community manager when you have to give updates you know are garbage, lol.

Oh well, looks like unless you get in a good party, doing 25-35 on multiple characters in orc barracks is still best money in game qq.

2 hours ago, Ghecko said:

Is this an out  of season April fools joke? @Juji

Yeah, the guy who said that in diablo's developers faces was amazing. No need to copy-paste that to sound cool tho.

2 hours ago, Saintly said:

@Hime @Juji Just a question that i got after reading it again and again and discussing it with my clanies.

Does that mean that all the areas will get boosted but these especially will get double the boost or these are the only areas that will get a boost no matter how big or small.

Read it carefully : Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates

As for all the private players who are way too retarded to understand how this version of L2 works, here's a little help :

L2Wiki is INNOVA's database. Their server is a pay-to-play server with no p2w items (and if you think exp boosters or soulshots are "pay to win" you can go and kill urself, ur stupidity wont be miss <3). Their rates are higher in order to make life easier for them since they pay to play. 
Our server got no database. Our server is running with lowers rates 'cause we're on a free-to-play model (which actually means : somehow we managed to fack you all once again. Enjoy trying to farm or grind something 'till we drop p2w-overpriced items into the L2 store so you will be forced to pay in order to keep going). 
So please, stop blabling crap such a "RaTeS aRe WroNg!1!!1" well yeah, this totally make 0 sense but ehy, this is NCWest. Even if they boost our rates, we will NEVER get closer to what you see in the Wiki. 

Oh, and also. I have totally no clue why are the developers (the korean ones) so retarded that they made spellbooks drop rates so freaking low. It's a SKILL that IS PART OF MY CHAR. Why the F would i grind it for HOURS and HOURS with the rates being the same of a WEAPON? The old rates were totally better with 1-2%++ chance of dropping a book. 

I'm quite disappointed too about the fact tha they're boosting only party areas and ignoring the solo areas...this is really stupid. But w/e, they just introduced the 30 days rune at the shop. Keep in mind that you paid 30 dollars for it in the pack. But since the 7 days one is 2000 NCoin...just make some maths about how much will it cost now :D

Oh right, one last thing. 'cause i found quite fun to insult both company and the stupid community : those who cry "WHAT ABOUT CRUMA 3??QQQQ"
Guys, by any chance : do you realize that there is no "cruma 1", right? That's CORE's floor. There are no mobs there. So either they're trolling us (and i may believe it) or they just "misspelled" the floors. Since for some reason people often mistake them, they probably wrote "Cruma 1" and "Cruma 2" but in reality it's "Cruma 2nd floor" and "Cruma 3rd floor". 
Or maybe they're boosting Core's drops. Who knows? 9_9

4 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Yeah, the guy who said that in diablo's developers faces was amazing. No need to copy-paste that to sound cool tho.

Read it carefully : Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates

As for all the private players who are way too retarded to understand how this version of L2 works, here's a little help :

L2Wiki is INNOVA's database. Their server is a pay-to-play server with no p2w items (and if you think exp boosters or soulshots are "pay to win" you can go and kill urself, ur stupidity wont be miss <3). Their rates are higher in order to make life easier for them since they pay to play. 
Our server got no database. Our server is running with lowers rates 'cause we're on a free-to-play model (which actually means : somehow we managed to fack you all once again. Enjoy trying to farm or grind something 'till we drop p2w-overpriced items into the L2 store so you will be forced to pay in order to keep going). 
So please, stop blabling crap such a "RaTeS aRe WroNg!1!!1" well yeah, this totally make 0 sense but ehy, this is NCWest. Even if they boost our rates, we will NEVER get closer to what you see in the Wiki. 

Oh, and also. I have totally no clue why are the developers (the korean ones) so retarded that they made spellbooks drop rates so freaking low. It's a SKILL that IS PART OF MY CHAR. Why the F would i grind it for HOURS and HOURS with the rates being the same of a WEAPON? The old rates were totally better with 1-2%++ chance of dropping a book. 

I'm quite disappointed too about the fact tha they're boosting only party areas and ignoring the solo areas...this is really stupid. But w/e, they just introduced the 30 days rune at the shop. Keep in mind that you paid 30 dollars for it in the pack. But since the 7 days one is 2000 NCoin...just make some maths about how much will it cost now :D

Oh right, one last thing. 'cause i found quite fun to insult both company and the stupid community : those who cry "WHAT ABOUT CRUMA 3??QQQQ"
Guys, by any chance : do you realize that there is no "cruma 1", right? That's CORE's floor. There are no mobs there. So either they're trolling us (and i may believe it) or they just "misspelled" the floors. Since for some reason people often mistake them, they probably wrote "Cruma 1" and "Cruma 2" but in reality it's "Cruma 2nd floor" and "Cruma 3rd floor". 
Or maybe they're boosting Core's drops. Who knows? 9_9

Are you Yidao's dummer brother?

Just now, Lolo said:

what about spoil quantity?

you mentioned rate but not quantity of items.

also, that is a small subset of areas that are broken

i cannot believe this is happening .  Are they trolling us or what ?

THIS IS NOT FIX. THIS IS NEXT LEVEL JOKE. 

Adena will stay meaningless ON ALL spots that are not mentioned above.
Spoil rate will stay x0.05 ON ALL spots that are not mentioned above.

They have 0 clue what they doing to the servers.

5 minutes ago, Mardonius said:

Are you Yidao's dummer brother?

Should I even know who this guy is? Or who you are? 

But more than that : should i take the "dummer" as an offense since it comes from someone who wrote "The best thing about the new forums is I got all my banned forum names back. LMAO...Hurray! Beer!"? I mean, how stupid you gotta be in order to get banned on forum? Several times. 

Archived