Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

Just now, xHaseo said:

Should I even know who this guy is? Or who you are? 

But more than that : should i take the "dummer" as an offense since it comes from someone who wrote "The best thing about the new forums is I got all my banned forum names back. LMAO...Hurray! Beer!"? I mean, how stupid you gotta be in order to get banned on forum? Several times. 

Thought so...Hi Yidao

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mardonius said:

Thought so...Hi Yidao

Oh so now I became Yidao himself and not his brother. Okkey.

@Yidao ehi dude, you got a fan here! Guess i'll leave you two guys hug each other while i keep laughing at private players' faces while they rage quit.

Wish you guys the best eh, love is love, after all. ~

Anyone think this event is kind of messed up, why am I out in the field killing mobs when a lot of people just sit around getting stuff besides candy. 2 days out of the 5 million days this event has been going on I've got HP pots, the rest has been nothing but candy....EVERYDAY. And Dont get me started on the VIP stuff, that was a complete waste of money. I watch people that I know who are buying adena and running bots just sitting in town getting multiple weapons and enchants. My problem is with the event randomizer you have in place, its gimping some people and others it is giving everything too. This is ridiculous, and stupid all at the same time. This needs to stop, first mess up was putting a weapon in there as a gift, this isn't Christmas. And the second one was having a timer run while they are in a peace zone, this needs to go away.An event where people who play the game like you guys want get screwed while the ones who go AFK get everything. I've got more to say about a lot of stuff but I think I'll stop for now..   

U guys just be kidding right? 14 days to assume that areas are brokened, spoils drops adena, all is a mess, brokened's .. now some few areas will be fixed?? Where is the CLASSIC of Serious NCSOFT??where is the serious company and the lineage 2 so well spoken the world out,  this is most like  a L2 private..!! ALL of my Nostalgic days of L2  are gone with these garbage update's... Let's Keep the 'Good Work', if u plan is destroy the server, u guys are on the right way, after all a lot of people are quitting...  -_-

2 minutes ago, Diegomrcs said:

U guys just be kidding right? 14 days to assume that areas are brokened, spoils drops adena, all is a mess, brokened's .. now some few areas will be fixed?? Where is the CLASSIC of Serious NCSOFT??where is the serious company and the lineage 2 so well spoken the world out,  this is most like  a L2 private..!! ALL of my Nostalgic days of L2  are gone with these garbage update's... Let's Keep the 'Good Work', if u plan is destroy the server, u guys are on the right way, after all a lot of people are quitting...  -_-

They are actually providing worse service than illegal servers have provided in the past.

Also lmfao they edit "private" to "illegal" wtf is this some youtube censor garbage? :D

3 minutes ago, Zace said:

They are actually providing worse service than illegal servers have provided in the past.

Also lmfao they edit "private" to "illegal" wtf is this some youtube censor garbage? :D

Sad but True =/  
"Also lmfao they edit "private" to "illegal" wtf is this some youtube censor garbage?

:D" rofl, dictadure of mmo's haha 

1 hour ago, xHaseo said:

Yeah, the guy who said that in diablo's developers faces was amazing. No need to copy-paste that to sound cool tho.

Read it carefully : Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates

As for all the private players who are way too retarded to understand how this version of L2 works, here's a little help :

L2Wiki is INNOVA's database. Their server is a pay-to-play server with no p2w items (and if you think exp boosters or soulshots are "pay to win" you can go and kill urself, ur stupidity wont be miss <3). Their rates are higher in order to make life easier for them since they pay to play. 
Our server got no database. Our server is running with lowers rates 'cause we're on a free-to-play model (which actually means : somehow we managed to fack you all once again. Enjoy trying to farm or grind something 'till we drop p2w-overpriced items into the L2 store so you will be forced to pay in order to keep going). 
So please, stop blabling crap such a "RaTeS aRe WroNg!1!!1" well yeah, this totally make 0 sense but ehy, this is NCWest. Even if they boost our rates, we will NEVER get closer to what you see in the Wiki. 

Oh, and also. I have totally no clue why are the developers (the korean ones) so retarded that they made spellbooks drop rates so freaking low. It's a SKILL that IS PART OF MY CHAR. Why the F would i grind it for HOURS and HOURS with the rates being the same of a WEAPON? The old rates were totally better with 1-2%++ chance of dropping a book. 

I'm quite disappointed too about the fact tha they're boosting only party areas and ignoring the solo areas...this is really stupid. But w/e, they just introduced the 30 days rune at the shop. Keep in mind that you paid 30 dollars for it in the pack. But since the 7 days one is 2000 NCoin...just make some maths about how much will it cost now :D

Oh right, one last thing. 'cause i found quite fun to insult both company and the stupid community : those who cry "WHAT ABOUT CRUMA 3??QQQQ"
Guys, by any chance : do you realize that there is no "cruma 1", right? That's CORE's floor. There are no mobs there. So either they're trolling us (and i may believe it) or they just "misspelled" the floors. Since for some reason people often mistake them, they probably wrote "Cruma 1" and "Cruma 2" but in reality it's "Cruma 2nd floor" and "Cruma 3rd floor". 
Or maybe they're boosting Core's drops. Who knows? 9_9

First Japan and Taiwan version are f2p also and on 1.5  version they do not get this mess, in fact pretty close to innova database.
Second rates are indeed wrong thats why they are fixing.  Otherwise they would have stay with their statement of  "rate are fine, screw you" that was at first...
Anyway the most logical reason of why they do not rise spellbooks farming areas ... they will introduce them on store  and i bet spellbooks will be not for ncoins but for silvercoins.
All this mess im guessing is that they do not have a clear bussines model for this version of the game. 
On this forum playerbase and players behavior was on hating all the p2w crap on the live servers. Before jewels there where a lot of ppl playing live servers, was great. After that server after server was closed and now there is no ppl on live...
On the other f2p areas the bussines model was like on live version, jewels, capes, just  the same p2w crap. Asians pays happly thouse shinny crap. But here you introduce those and the result will be the same as the live servers, but faster.. so nc is seen what to do as bussines. And one option can be forcing ppl to get vip 4 to have access to easy spellbook therefore making VIP 3, 4 more valuable. 
Otherwise you can not explain so much stupidity...

@Hime @Juji the adena drop rate is an issue on all zones...dont pick some zones and just say that u will fix them..zones 20+ and 40+ dont have many difference on adena drop..tell me that > how can a mage like necro farm when each death spike cost 360(because of the bones)?so basically to kill 1 mob with 4 hits i need 1.440 adena plus my bss and i will get what?like 200 adena from mob?IF THE MOB DROPS...mages cant farm with this adena drop rates...cant even buy our bss and make a small profit out of the farm that we made with them....all players saying that adena rates are wrong,take notes from the comments that ppl makes about adena drop rates and fix it

53 minutes ago, Irlu said:

First Japan and Taiwan version are f2p also and on 1.5  version they do not get this mess, in fact pretty close to innova database.
Second rates are indeed wrong thats why they are fixing.  Otherwise they would have stay with their statement of  "rate are fine, screw you" that was at first...
Anyway the most logical reason of why they do not rise spellbooks farming areas ... they will introduce them on store  and i bet spellbooks will be not for ncoins but for silvercoins.
All this mess im guessing is that they do not have a clear bussines model for this version of the game. 
On this forum playerbase and players behavior was on hating all the p2w crap on the live servers. Before jewels there where a lot of ppl playing live servers, was great. After that server after server was closed and now there is no ppl on live...
On the other f2p areas the bussines model was like on live version, jewels, capes, just  the same p2w crap. Asians pays happly thouse shinny crap. But here you introduce those and the result will be the same as the live servers, but faster.. so nc is seen what to do as bussines. And one option can be forcing ppl to get vip 4 to have access to easy spellbook therefore making VIP 3, 4 more valuable. 
Otherwise you can not explain so much stupidity...

Ok, but what i'm saying since day 1 is that we're neither japan or taiwan or EU, we're going with the Korean version, the original one. And here's a proof. 

2241b578a0b6261c8e8cdabe74c56db5.png

Korean server ; 508 adenas (in 2, so that's 1016 adenas) from a Ketra Priest. On EU's wiki it says :

192f7c99b2635e6df798060409fde56b.png

Got it now? This is probably what we will get. 

Also, this is what you can see from the JP server : 

676686a25692aa92106514eb15243a46.png 1 mob later > 383e6702fae9ed3f351d5b8d50df5969.png if pictures are too small it's : 49,895 adenas in the first screen and 51,020 in the other one. That means he earned 1,125 adenas from one mob (2250, since he's duoing). And you know how many adenas that mob drops from the EU wiki?

247e305bc3d27d949387b16722d20494.png

So...my 2 cents are : EU/RU server got higher rates and a by far better quality of life for a simple reason that is "pay to play". So players who want to play there must pay 10 euro per month for each account they want to log in but that will keep the L2store dead. I heard (didn't check myself 'cause i don't get a shit about russian) that on the RU forum they had a poll by GMs. That says "What do you wanna see on the L2Store?" and you know what won? "Nothing". 
In our case we're just getting everything that the Korea send to us and upload it with no filters. Or almost. Since our Dyes are capped at +5 and not +12 like the Koreans. 99% our servers will be the same as the KR/JP ones, a wasteland of p2w. With the difference that their servers are all heavy even with that but our wont. Our servers will die and turn into a desert in a few months. NCWest can't seems to understand that we're not koreans or japanese players, our "Mindsets" are totally different. 

Even if i don't like the idea of a 'fake' free to play, i'd rather have runes+shots on store WITHOUT p2w items like brooches or capes BUT with improved VIP levels (all of them tho, but silver coins only on 3 and 4) that boost our rates of drop/spoil/adenas of 2x times or something like that. So they will still have their monthly income from players who buy and keep the several VIP levels up BUT they wont break the game. 

Well, I can’t really say, that i’m disappointed, since I have expected nothing more or less from NCWest in terms of fixes with this maintenance. I’m gonna make a week break(I don’t think, that i’ll miss anything meanwhile;) and try out Skelth’s 7-day free trial starting today. Have fun a CU around

I cant understand why didnt you increase drop rate/adena rate in Plains of lizardmen/sea of spores/ivory tower ... Drop there is really discusting and i cant understand how i can get more adena in Abandoned camp than in zones mentioned... What the hell ? In that zones im happy when i got stem in one hour. With VIP4 !

What we asked was balance for classes not this clownfest. At this point a vip 4 mage can farm double the mats of a spoiler making a huge imbalance...

I wont even suggest anything, I WANT TO PLAY MAIN SPOILER why on earth are u destroying an entire class?

Insane.

Solo locs need to be fixed. I farm from 39 lvl Sea of spores to get some spellbooks. I am 45 lvl now. NO SPELLBOOKS! 90% adena goes to bssd. How should I farm smth?

Old system with spellbooks (almost every skill requied sb) was better. Much much better. At least it was possible to drop spellbooks.
0.01% chance from l2wiki... Innova database... our has...? 0.0001%? kidding?

That xp/sp runes are useless. We have daily missions to lvl up. No sp from missions, okey. I can live without that. But adena? 70 to 200 adena from 43 mob? Broken.

Not sure why all the backlash. 

It really doesnt matter what the Adena rates are on other versions of classic. As long as adena rates get fixed for 40+ areas, its fine. Adena rates are lower in even the "farmable" zones currently, but no one is complaining about that. It just needs to be consistent. 

They are clearly trying to fix issues that have happened with other versions of the game ( Hence, +5 max stats on dyes ). One of the problems is Adena. Once adena rates are fixed for 40+, you will start seeing far more bots in those areas as it is now profitable for them. Which means less mobs for you, and in turn, less adena/exp.

I dont agree with the way they are going about the process, but its not the end of the world for them to take time to assess the situation. They acknowledged adena/spoil problems last week, and are already implementing fixes to zones, as well as free teleportation. They are trying.

As for you spoilers complaining non stop, half of you are bots to begin with. There is no way there are that many spoilers running around. lol. But, there are plenty of good spoil spots currently where you can make good money. All of the spoilers/alt spoilers I know of are making 150k+ a hour in these spots.

And lets be honest, Spoilers were OP in original lineage 2. You couldnt get anywhere without one. It is a good thing other classes can compete. Its the same reason why Mage weapon enchant rates are lower then physical. Some balance needs to be had.

@Juji

Hello,

Why are you boosting adena in the party areas which are used by only 1% of the server population, while the rest mid level solo areas are left ignored? The major population is right now at lvl 40 and not everyone goes to cruma because its full at prime time or because he doesn't get invited.

For killing 55lvl orc in cementery I got 237 adena drop, you realy think it doesnt need a fix?

How gullible can people be...its amazing. They are balancing a 14 year old game....good one. The only thing they are balancing is our pacience and greed. Will the player pay for this? Thats the main question...

1. They have no info what the patch contains...they are just posting a google translated email from the koreans.

2. They 1st say that the dye cap being +5 is a bug...now a balancing feature.

Its been a few hours since the patch notes are out...people have valid questions.too bad the admins havent posted a single reply.funny huh?

Archived