Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

I play in Brazil, i have a good internet, Fiber 20MB , why i get lag all times i play?
its stuck like 20 seconds and i died all times =[

all of my Friends say the same thing about Lag.
how can i do to "low" my latency?
can u help us?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hypnosx said:

I play in Brazil, i have a good internet, Fiber 20MB , why i get lag all times i play?
its stuck like 20 seconds and i died all times =[

all of my Friends say the same thing about Lag.
how can i do to "low" my latency?
can u help us?

Install free software called lea trix

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Los servidores de juegos estarán inactivos por mantenimiento a partir del miércoles 7 de noviembre de 2018 a las 5 am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT + 1 no estará disponible por aproximadamente 2 horas

Con este mantenimiento:

• Se realizará el mantenimiento estándar de la base de datos y reinicios de la aplicación.
  • Puss the Cat está aquí para ayudar a aplicar o eliminar Greater Dyes de tu personaje durante tres semanas. Lea los detalles aquí .
  • La cantidad de Adena, la caída del artículo y la tasa de deterioro se incrementarán en más del doble en estas áreas afectadas que tuvieron tasas más bajas que las previstas:
    • Nido de hormigas 
    • Guarida de las antraras 
    • Templo olvidado 
    • Torre Cruma: 1er piso
    • Torre Cruma: 2do piso
    • Valle encantado
    • Llanuras de gloria
    • Llanuras destrozadas por la guerra
    • Campos de la masacre
  • Se solucionó un problema por el cual la recompensa por la misión del Veneno más dulce era mayor que la anunciada en las recompensas de la misión.
  • Se solucionó un problema por el cual la aparición de armas de Halloween no se aplicaba a varias armas mágicas.
  • Los requisitos para tomar la búsqueda de Hermanos atados en cadenas (Sin Eater) se han reducido de 30 piedras preciosas (grado B) a 5 piedras preciosas (grado B).
  • El evento de asistencia de lanzamiento llegará a su fin.
  • El evento Memorable Raid Boss permanecerá en el juego permanentemente con el tiempo de reaparición actual.
  • Esta es la última semana para Gludio Server Boosts de XP / SP / Drop Increase + 30%. Lea los detalles aquí .
  • Los telepuertos gratuitos están disponibles para todos los servidores por una semana más.
  • Pumpkinface Curse o Candy Event continuará por una semana más.
  • El paquete XP / SP Rune 50% (30 días) se ha agregado a la tienda.

Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre los cambios que se están produciendo durante este mantenimiento, no dude en publicarlos en los foros. También le recomendamos que siga @LineageIIOps para las actualizaciones de mantenimiento y estado del servidor.

raise rate of pumpkin weapons Grade D please, we need everyone to do food and tradeo. the rise of xp x2 would not be bad at all people are asking for it. Thank you . Soys one of the worst companies and more rats, more events is the success in a new server, we are losing a lot of players. people up this post.

3 minutes ago, LokoesPoco said:

raise rate of pumpkin weapons Grade D please, we need everyone to do food and tradeo. the rise of xp x2 would not be bad at all people are asking for it. Thank you . Soys one of the worst companies and more rats, more events is the success in a new server, we are losing a lot of players. people up this post.

Wtf are you on about? The core of this game never was about being lucky in getting top c weapon from some box, it was about grinding, crafting etc. They should get rid of all of the events forever. People lvl too fast, and stay with crap gear unless they get lucky with one of the bleep boxes. 

Okay, lets go back to 2004 ... where it took a month to get level 31 at 12 hours gameplay a day, where the teleport just to get out of Talking Island was 15,000 adena, so you took the boat over... or you took a swim, in other words all you new people who don't understand the real way lineage 2 was play.... quit complaining!! It's a re-hash, but with modernized help... I say take all the "help" away, make it only 1 character per account again, and play the way it was played at the start... then it wouldn't be so hard to find a specific type of character to join parties, and people would actually love the events because they were so "helpful" to the game play... you new people take a lot for granted on what these developers and game masters are giving you, they gave you a inch, quit trying to gain a mile...

22 minutes ago, MrJonukas69 said:

So much hate!!! Just qq and leave if u guys don't like it ;) 

It's like omg I can't farm adena fast and I'm not number 1 is server!!! That's means a server is broken!!! 

As people say ' eat shit and die ' :* 

I agree ... so much hate from stupid people that will complain for everything (and everytime)....

But we all know the real reason behind those people stupidity and greed..

They was playing on those private (illegal) servers where the stats was up to the clouds .. and every crappy server was a shit clone of ncsoft's client with crazy rates ...

So for those fouls : Go back to the shitty pvp server and stop bothering our balls ...

3 minutes ago, NPReno said:

Okay, lets go back to 2004 ... where it took a month to get level 31 at 12 hours gameplay a day, where the teleport just to get out of Talking Island was 15,000 adena, so you took the boat over... or you took a swim, in other words all you new people who don't understand the real way lineage 2 was play.... quit complaining!! It's a re-hash, but with modernized help... I say take all the "help" away, make it only 1 character per account again, and play the way it was played at the start... then it wouldn't be so hard to find a specific type of character to join parties, and people would actually love the events because they were so "helpful" to the game play... you new people take a lot for granted on what these developers and game masters are giving you, they gave you a inch, quit trying to gain a mile...

in 2004 no bot  :) and all rates drop/spoil/adena rate  x1.     
here mobs lv 60 drop same adena a mob  lv 20.... this server dont have nathen NATHEN  like a L2 2004.

7 minutes ago, NPReno said:

This is how it should start and let people cry about adena, teleports etc. There shouldn't be free teleports, there shouldn't be quest for armor, there shouldn't be event that gives free TOP!!!??!!! D GRADE weapons, with a bit better adena/spoil/drop rates and ofc there SHOULDN'T BE THAT L2STORE LOL (15e/account per month). 

This is how l2 classic should be, that's not even hardcore, we got a melee party 52 lvl in 1 month. People could farm without ss/bss even if they cry about it, people should run from town to town and use smart soes with /loc even if they cry about it. They destroyed a good opening of a new official.

2 minutes ago, SOiL said:

This is how it should start and let people cry about adena, teleports etc. There shouldn't be free teleports, there shouldn't be quest for armor, there shouldn't be event that gives free TOP!!!??!!! D GRADE weapons, with a bit better adena/spoil/drop rates and ofc there SHOULDN'T BE THAT L2STORE LOL (15e/account per month). 

This is how l2 classic should be, that's not even hardcore, we got a melee party 52 lvl in 1 month. People could farm without ss/bss even if they cry about it, people should run from town to town and use smart soes with /loc even if they cry about it. They destroyed a good opening of a new official.

No buddy, it isn't how it should be.

It isn't C1, if you want hardcore go to C1 servers, this is Classic, should be x1 rates like l2-wiki and thats.

1 minute ago, hallelujah said:

It isn't C1, if you want hardcore go to C1 servers, this is Classic, should be x1 rates like l2-wiki and thats.

L2 classic started as I typed in 1.0 patch. Quest for armor, free TP's added for newcomers not in the new start of the server, good morning.

6 minutes ago, hallelujah said:

they sell a starting server that s why ppl come to check the game. its noncense to gift top D weapon in a starting server. the game play will last maybe 2 months?

12 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

This is when everyone stops reading and starts laughing at you.

This is Classic, not C1. 

Go back to 2004 by yourself.

Laughing why? Because I know how the game is suppose to be played? Cool story bro ^^

Just now, SumTingWong said:

It's only top D grade lol.   Not exactly end game material.

Kane&Able man.. We're on the 1st month, top D grades are something that people trying to craft and NCsoft decided to provide it to lucky people for free

This is utter bullshit.

You NCWest don't care about your players and only fix minor bugs while not working on the big things that truly make the game experience bad.

You've just lost 2 players because of all this bullshit and I suspect my friend and I won't be the only ones.

Keep it going that way and your servers will empty quite fast.

Bye bye losers.

Archived