Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

Thanks for the initial fixes.. but why is this limited to that small set of zones...

No Ivory tower, no Sea of Spore and no Alligator, no Cemetery 

nothing addressing spoil QUANTITY/RATE in general... all over 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is safe to assume, the people complaining about the event haven't gotten a weapon from it (I sure as hell haven't).

As for the feedback for them, I am sure if we provide it in a more neutral fashion rather than just trying to machine gun justice them... it would be more prudent. I do agree zones and rates need to be fixed and I am not sure what held them up from matching them at launch with the Wiki.

Though it should be player knowledge to know honest rates, especially when players are able to provide examples across servers. Point is all the servers should be the same in terms of drops, exp, spoil, adena etc...

4 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

You can't tell the difference between the 2004 Chronicle 1 and Classic. I doubt you know how to create a character in the game.

I bet you think the pound sign is really named "hashtag" too ... 

Do you guys ever wonder if Juji and Hime open up these threads and just sigh, close them, and literally go do anything else?  

I would be hard pressed to find another forum that is so full of idiocy and broken english spam on the internet.  I mean I would never go to some Russian server and just start spamming half-ass slavic all over the place, I would feel like a  such dumbass, lol.

2 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Do you guys ever wonder if Juji and Hime open up these threads and just sigh, close them, and literally go do anything else?  

I would be hard pressed to find another forum that is so full of idiocy and broken english spam on the internet.  I mean I would never go to some Russian server and just start spamming half-ass slavic all over the place, I would feel like a  such dumbass, lol.

No , i think they are here ... someone is removing my posts with meme (text art :P ) ... 

PS: Sorry if not allowed ... and again here is the live players count : https://l2.laby.fr/status/ ..

Server is not online stop the troll "putinruss" .

NCSoft you're so incompetent, you should've realised a beta version of this game before its launch, people already took so much advantage of that sweet venom quest it's not even fair for new players. You don't get rid of bots, there's 6 to 12 hours of waiting in a queue to be able to play. You guys are a terrible company.

5 minutes ago, Saviorself said:

NCSoft you're so incompetent, you should've realised a beta version of this game before its launch, people already took so much advantage of that sweet venom quest it's not even fair for new players. You don't get rid of bots, there's 6 to 12 hours of waiting in a queue to be able to play. You guys are a terrible company.

In Korea it is a very political inside the company. People backstab each other, fight with their nails LOL. It is normal for higher ups to exercise their power.

Since NCWest does little to nothing with the actual game code, perhaps they aren't even to blame. The Koreans just don't see the opportunity in here.

My friend worked in Korea for 5 years and he was next building next to NCSoft KR. I talked to him at work yesterday he literally says it is the worst company to work for out there.

INb4Deleted as usual

It's NOT just Adena rates which are messed up what about the spoils / XP / bots /DC's, and login problems. Also how long until it goes PTW? As there is no limit to usage some might say it's already PTW with all the extra EXP % you can get if you have $300 a month. Also why cant Ncoin refunded for the people what moved server? you can see we paid for it and you can delete the old char. No because you want people to buy VIP again on new servers. So you refuse to do anything about the bots > which makes Queues > people move servers > you refuse a refund > they have to buy more Ncoin.

No wonder you wont fix anything this is working well for you.

All in all it's nothing but a bloody mess.

45 minutes ago, hallelujah said:

No buddy, it isn't how it should be.

It isn't C1, if you want hardcore go to C1 servers, this is Classic, should be x1 rates like l2-wiki and thats.

aint that exactly what he typed? Free teleports arent part of 1.5 classic, free top D weapons arent part of classic, etc......

39 minutes ago, acerberos said:

they sell a starting server that s why ppl come to check the game. its noncense to gift top D weapon in a starting server. the game play will last maybe 2 months?

There are no official C1-style servers, illegal servers are illegal, and classic was advertised as that to the NA audience.  So you're offbase.

38 minutes ago, November said:

It is safe to assume, the people complaining about the event haven't gotten a weapon from it (I sure as hell haven't).

As for the feedback for them, I am sure if we provide it in a more neutral fashion rather than just trying to machine gun justice them... it would be more prudent. I do agree zones and rates need to be fixed and I am not sure what held them up from matching them at launch with the Wiki.

Though it should be player knowledge to know honest rates, especially when players are able to provide examples across servers. Point is all the servers should be the same in terms of drops, exp, spoil, adena etc...

It has already been stated that the dataset they received was correct, based on free to play.  You cannot compare the two directly.

Their error was not making VIP alter that rate to match Skelth rates.

For that to happen VIP needs to give about a 300% bonus to drops/adena/spoil to match Skelth rates.

This is the f2p model on other regions and it works.  NC is trying to do some weird combination which makes no business sense in the long term.

I do not know why they are "cherry picking" mobs to alter drop rates, it must be an incredible amount of insignificant work.  It would be much more simple to alter the VIP bonus, secure future and current revenue and call it a day.

But perhaps there is information we don't know.  Maybe @Juji and @Hime have no power over the base-drop rate or the VIP bonus and can only submit proposals for "smaller" changes and are doing it to work-around political problems in the company.  We don't know and they sure won't tell us.  Cut them some slack, but NC itself does not deserve it.

Archived