Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

Sorry but Admin write about FIX MOBS lvl. 40+ but list of location have some place 40+ lvl mobs...only....WHYYYYYYYYY?!!?!?! Where is FIX all mobs 40+ Why i must go to this places for play not another...why i dont have a choice !?!?!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mondread205 said:

THAT: Free teleports arent part of 1.5 classic, free top D weapons arent part of classic, etc...…  300 adena on lvl 46 mobs arent part of classic, 

Like TOI, Attribute zones, barrier on bosses, bugged dyes, Priests raids. I bet we have Baium here.

1 minute ago, Dondiwa said:

Still hope they will consider opening P2P classic with normal rates and get 1.5 client with everything from 1.5. Not frankenstein abomination like it is now with broken pk system.

why is pk broken? and why is thi " an abomination " ? ( i am asking because I am new... xD) thank you!

I like how VIP4 discount 7-day rune is 100 Ncoin above the $20 Ncoin purchase. I feel very VIP lol :P

Imagine if it was 1500 so you were left with 100 pts to spend which might make some people consider buying more ncoin if you maybe had idk, some really cool cosmetics to be had?

Man why can't NCsoft just follow the Path of Exile philosophy, make some badass cosmetics and sell them for ridiculous prices, it doesn't hurt the f2p players, it brings in tons of cash and it makes for a very diverse looking community!

L2 was better when it had a monthly sub... I'm glad classic doesn't have anything too absurd in the cash shop but please try and tell the devs in charge to be a little more reasonable, they could at least act like they care about the people supporting the game by having better prices opposed to applying the good ol' "squeeze a few more bucks from the player" tactic.

1 minute ago, j0wnz said:

why is pk broken? and why is thi " an abomination " ? ( i am asking because I am new... xD) thank you!

'Cause the PK punishment it's to high and to low at the same time.

You don't drop anything unless you are red and with 4 PK, and that's bullshit. 

You need to kill 1000 mobs to drop the PK count, and that's bullshit.

Just now, AstroFire said:

I like how VIP4 discount 7-day rune is 100 Ncoin above the $20 Ncoin purchase. I feel very VIP lol :P

Imagine if it was 1500 so you were left with 100 pts to spend which might make some people consider buying more ncoin if you maybe had idk, some really cool cosmetics to be had?

Man why can't NCsoft just follow the Path of Exile philosophy, make some badass cosmetics and sell them for ridiculous prices, it doesn't hurt the f2p players, it brings in tons of cash and it makes for a very diverse looking community!

L2 was better when it had a monthly sub... I'm glad classic doesn't have anything too absurd in the cash shop but please try and tell the devs in charge to be a little more reasonable, they could at least act like they care about the people supporting the game by having better prices opposed to applying the good ol' "squeeze a few more bucks from the player" tactic.

Because Path of Exile was funded by the community.

NCWest is a cash grab who is governed by NCSoft KR (who are corrupted to the very core)

There is no monthly sub because you can make much more money with Free to Play model. After all think about how many people bought VIP4 and compare that to 15$/month

15 hours ago, Mondread205 said:

@Hime @Juji plz fix the zones 40+´and soloing zones. timak, plains, spores, dv,  out law,  aligator..people who play alone cant progres with out lucky of events..

yes please i just want to break even on shots while i farm 10k mobs for clear mind spellbook

6 minutes ago, Trunks said:

yes please i just want to break even on shots while i farm 10k mobs for clear mind spellbook

A friend got it and he didnt farm 10k of mobs to get it. I was way below 10k of mobs and he already got clear mind and death whisper. Another friend got the amulet chant of fury (lucky bleep, he even plays as wc). So no, maybe you where unlucky

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Puss the Cat is here to help apply or remove Greater Dyes from your character for three weeks. Read the details here.
  • Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates:
    • Ant Nest 
    • Anthraras' Lair 
    • Forgotten Temple 
    • Cruma Tower: 1st Floor
    • Cruma Tower: 2nd Floor
    • Enchanted Valley
    • Plains of Glory
    • War-Torn Plains
    • Fields of Massacre
  • Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards.
  • Fixed an issue where the Halloween Weapon Appearance was not applied for several magic weapons.
  • The requirements for taking the Brothers Bound in Chains quest (Sin Eater) have been reduced from 30 Gemstones (B-grade) to 5 Gemstones (B-grade).
  • The Launch Attendance Event will come to an end.
  • The Memorable Raid Boss Event will remain in-game permanently with the current respawn time.
  • This is the final week for Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30%. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports are available for all servers for one more week.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for one more week.
  • The XP/SP Rune 50% (30-day) Pack has been added to the store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

don't get it why u need to remove attendane event , i mean a lot of ppl started last week and would be good to let them finish the attendance , who ever finishes the event it should just stop automaticly so everyonewould be able to complete it and get the mini bonuses 

Archived