Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards.

Why would you nerf something that all the people who started playing a month ago used for a while and dont need anymore? we need players are already way behind and giving us less adena than the people who started early will just push us back in progress even more.. items are already really expensive to begin with and will be even harder to obtain without buying adena with real money.. :|

With this kind of random locations update they did today, better to turn off all the servers, and just launch them in 10 years... Maybe at this time they gonna be ready. Since I feel that @Hime just lie to me today, since they keep saying about update ALL THE LOCATIONS not just some random places. This is actually big joke. I am just mad, but mad about myself that AGAIN I belive in words of Admins of this region...

I have always believed that giving everyone the pleasure is difficult and the vast majority that claims here is because they have not known how to play well on this or another server, according to that the increase in drop is to give pleasure to those players who swim do or will do inside any server. Kisses on the forehead to everyone.

ist funny that they have so many Problems with maintenance every week. and they still dont learn.

dear dev Team. Maybe next time just say 3-4hours. and if u are done earlier everyone will be happy. ..oh wait. maintenance more than 2hours in 2018 is garbage :o Forget what i said before

Why would you fix some zones ? You don't even know the problem is wider then that ?

What about Forest of Mirrors that dosent drop ANYTHING or Dragon Valley droping less then Abandoned Camp ?

This is frustrating I need to switch zones now to XP and nothing drops in the solo zones .. Dont just fix some Group zones and low-lvl one wtf ...

My personal opinion and a suggestion are the following and I noticed that there are players with the hallowen event have had more than one supply box weapon D. I have not touched one or even the character of my wife, it seems unfair that there are people who have played up to 4 times the supply box WD I come back and I repeat unfair gives them a very grocery advantage. my suggestion would be the following put the WD supply box in the store. Pay attention to that. otherwise the bots go are in obvious places in sight many places are the following in the server aden: in the hunting areas of Gludin, Dion, Giran

Here's the issue, imho:

They can't simply raise the rates everywhere at once.  They have to do it in small sections, because if one little digit is off, that will be exacerbated enormously if they then, after the fact, multiply them. 

This can get you into trouble quickly, because I'll be damned if some russian CP doesn't find that one messed up mob that now drops 10,000 adena instead of the intended 1,000 and farms it for days before anyone else figures it out.  Happens all the time with games.  Now you have a much larger issue than people not getting drops.  Now you have just injected an unbalanced aspect into the entire game. 

Which is MUCH harder to fix after the fact than a too-low drop rate.  

So, they probably did a little DB-fu and figured out where the hot spots either are now, or are going to be soon, and upped them.  There seems to be a skeleton crew working for this game and maybe it just takes more time than people realize.

2 hours ago, LinaInverse said:

This is when everyone stops reading and starts laughing at you.

This is Classic, not C1. 

Go back to 2004 by yourself.

Actually, the creators of classic intended to bring people back to old times, so he does have a point. lol 

Archived