Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hime

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean they are just "Community Managers" after all so they probably have zero power in what actually gets done. Which is why we'll never get a real response from them other than the ones they're told to say, because they simply don't have any answers to give. They're just puppets who do and say as they're told and that's about it.

As for the people threatening to refund, good luck with that. You paid for NCoins and received them, there's a reason why they don't sell VIP status outright because they don't want to owe you anything. So as soon as you received your NCoins that's where it ends for them, they're no longer responsible. VIP status is just their way of making sure money continually flows in via NCoin purchases. You guys have been bamboozled.

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Puss the Cat is here to help apply or remove Greater Dyes from your character for three weeks. Read the details here.
  • Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates:
    • Ant Nest 
    • Anthraras' Lair 
    • Forgotten Temple 
    • Cruma Tower: 1st Floor
    • Cruma Tower: 2nd Floor
    • Enchanted Valley
    • Plains of Glory
    • War-Torn Plains
    • Fields of Massacre
  • Fixed an issue where the reward for the Sweetest Venom quest was greater than what was advertised in the quest rewards.
  • Fixed an issue where the Halloween Weapon Appearance was not applied for several magic weapons.
  • The requirements for taking the Brothers Bound in Chains quest (Sin Eater) have been reduced from 30 Gemstones (B-grade) to 5 Gemstones (B-grade).
  • The Launch Attendance Event will come to an end.
  • The Memorable Raid Boss Event will remain in-game permanently with the current respawn time.
  • This is the final week for Gludio Server Boosts of XP/SP/Drop Increase +30%. Read the details here.
  • Free Teleports are available for all servers for one more week.
  • Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event will continue for one more week.
  • The XP/SP Rune 50% (30-day) Pack has been added to the store.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

The way I see it, they are fixing party areas, especially those where Fishfood crew are farming. Hmm. Weird. 

Dont understand why only a few spots getting boosted. Maybe i should make lowbie char again to farm orc barracks where i made a lot of adena everyday. Because sea of spores surely doesn't drop adena, or books :D .

Are they fixing spots where people cry the most? Well then here i am, crying about SEA OF SPORES, where i drop less than half of the adena i dropped at orc barracks......

I don't want to defend the developers, not at all. But, have you tried to enjoy the game? 

I mean, play with friends, duel with other people, create an account just to PK everyone (never done that myself though), have fun playing the game. Not everything is about lvl up as fast as possible, have the best gear as fast as possible.

Our server server os not even 2 months old, you cannot really expect It to be perfect (or nowhere near perfection), problems are still being discovered every day and because its a f2p server it'll take a long time to solve them. 

You bought something? Wasted your money? Thats really bad but, are you ganna die? Just dont spend any more money then.

Try to have fun, if you cant, play other games too, l2 is not the only one. 

And again, dont expect perfection or fairness from something that is broken right now, cause if you do, youre just an idiot. 

8 minutes ago, Marilandia said:

I don't want to defend the developers, not at all. But, have you tried to enjoy the game? 

Not everything is about lvl up as fast as possible, have the best gear as fast as possible.

Some ppl have fun by speeding the lvl up process so why cant they enjoy it as they should ?

If everyone really wanted to get some attention on this subject. Would need something drastic, like not playing for a week. They will fix the game after that. But I'm really sure, that people won't do. So keep on complaining, please.

25 minutes ago, Infraction said:

Some ppl have fun by speeding the lvl up process so why cant they enjoy it as they should ?

I understand that, everyone want to do things their way. But its like trying to run before youre able to walk, its just not possible. 

1 minute ago, Marilandia said:

I understand that, everyone want to do things their way. But its like trying to run before youre able to walk, its just not possible. 

True but some chars only shine at high lvls for example 59 lvl for PR = fatal but still i find it a bit meh that we got a product not ready and tailored for our needs :/

5am PST , 8am EST  != 13:00 GMT+1.  

Its 14:00 gmt+1

About the upcomming "fixes". People started leaving because of them.

This whole situation feels like money grabbing Early Acess, beta testing shit.

Even if people will leave, even more bots will come and queues will be even larger if not the same.

Not to mention random DC (and when you try to reconnect you are back in queue - WOW has 5 min reconnection if you get a random DC for years already), lack of ingame GMs.... there are known locations where bots are farming 24/7...    get few or just 1 gm there.... and ban everything.

How can the OFFICIAL server with 14y old game be so fcked up ?

46 minutes ago, Coul1 said:

If everyone really wanted to get some attention on this subject. Would need something drastic, like not playing for a week. They will fix the game after that. But I'm really sure, that people won't do. So keep on complaining, please.

Well, i’m taking a break for a week to see Skelth and their 7-day free trial :P

Moneygrabber Company GG!!

Never seen such bad work in a Mmorpg Company.

Its almost 2019 OMFG ! This Game is ~14 years old? 

Next Time start Beta-Test Version for your 14 year old game and then make it live. OMG

Maybe it was a wrong Idea to come back to L2. 

One week more for this shitty Company to fix known issues because i love this game.

No Changes = lets Play Red Dead Redemption 2  

You guys should change Adena drop rate and Spoil based in others Classic Version, not just Lv40+ in some areas but in overall. These rate are too low. Most people are not interested in play ultra hardcore game, we are interested in play Old Classic version, the good old times and before you guys do shit with Pay 2 Win enchants in cash shop like you guys did in Chronos/Naia for $40 and turn the game simply a cash grab.

• The Launch Attendance Event will come to an end.
  • The Memorable Raid Boss Event will remain in-game permanently with the current respawn time.

Are you sure you didn't get these 2 mixed up?  Seems ass backwards to me.

and again the staff of ncwest spits them in the face of their players.

Instead of fixing the drop, apologizing, and lengthening the time of VIP .... they prefer to keep stealing by saying "50% more chance drop" ... and "fix" only  some unimportant spots ....

they say that the chance will multiply x 2, but in reality it is 0.25 .... that is, it will be 0.5.

That disgust of staff, how they lose players and how they lose money in an exponential manner.

In 2 days, the current non-bugged spots, and the new ones will be infested with bots, as usual, to give money to the websites, which everyone already knows that the aouueuaueuaue and the .Ru are themselves. (not like this name sin your forums? me not like the over spam in game, fix it)

(Traduced by Google).

Archived