Chain vs Compound

Haloperidol

Well compound has higher p.def and gives m.def  + paralysis +10% as well so...chain gives 5% p.def if you wear 3 parts or HP +200 and resist hold/sleep +20% but there's just a little problem with the Chain set : the hood.

I don't really know what's wrong with people's brain nowday but they actually sell the patterns for an insane price. I'm trying to buy 8 of those since 1 week. Some were selling for 50k (good price, still a low C set) and some others were selling or even BUYING for prices like 93k. That means you're paying a low C helm more than 800/900k. That is pretty much retarded when that's the price of Karmian parts. Karmian is actually a "low C set" as well, but that's the top set for mages who want casting speed. In this case Chain's set is not worth 1kk for just the helmet...hopefully prices will drop with the next maintenance. 

7 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Well compound has higher p.def and gives m.def  + paralysis +10% as well so...chain gives 5% p.def if you wear 3 parts or HP +200 and resist hold/sleep +20% but there's just a little problem with the Chain set : the hood.

I don't really know what's wrong with people's brain nowday but they actually sell the patterns for an insane price. I'm trying to buy 8 of those since 1 week. Some were selling for 50k (good price, still a low C set) and some others were selling or even BUYING for prices like 93k. That means you're paying a low C helm more than 800/900k. That is pretty much retarded when that's the price of Karmian parts. Karmian is actually a "low C set" as well, but that's the top set for mages who want casting speed. In this case Chain's set is not worth 1kk for just the helmet...hopefully prices will drop with the next maintenance. 

And thats where you do fail on your research. Karmian Glove Parts can be farmed 1000 times easier due Spoil. Farming a Karmian Glove with an Spoiler at 40+ takes exacly 20 Minutes, while the CHain Hood is only dropped in Cruma and at Formor Elder, but these got a demotivating low dropchance, its not even worth it. To gain the Chain Hood Patterns you need to farm for DAYS in Cruma (went there with the priority to kill the Premos, got 0 Pattern within 5 Houres). Meanwhile i could have spoiled enough Karmian Glove Parts for 6 full Gloves.....

Archived