Let us get VIP Ncoins with adena in game

Himmelin

Please ncsoft, many people around this community doesnt have a credit card, and are young people, let us get ncoins, to VIP 3 days to VIP 30 days scrolls, bought with adena

this will increase the economy of the game, think about it please, in many online games this was activated, and also increased the revenues of the owners of the server, because many people started to buy this packs from shop, and to sell to the people, in this way, in that games, that thing erased the adena sellers, because everything was catched from the owners though that ideas

and believe me

it worked, all the botters dissapeared from that game, because a bot only exist, because it can sell adena, and they applyied too the " BIND item " and that destroyed a lot more the economy of the botters

what community thinks?

should we bind items on equip? and have a VIP scroll in game to buy it with adena too?

Putting in game as drop and making them "tradable" is different things, with making them "tradable" ncsoft doesn't loose any income (actually gains since ppls who using black market (some of them) might consider buying ncsoft coins and selling them in game... 
Making them as drop - NO definitely wont work :)

Good example of this is archeage, they have "vip" which can be bought with some "cash points" but theus cash points, can be sold in game player to player throw special item (sorry for bad eng.)

Literally one of the prime reasons why L2 Live servers are such utter trash.

Horrific idea, but thanks for sharing!

The whole pay to win element needs to be removed with a subscription-based server, or at the very least make VIP absolutely necessary to play past level 40.

I like this idea, as long as it is limited to whatever is available in the nc store and with same vip limitations.  whats the big deal, ppl can earn adena in game and buy vip or items from the ncstore off of other people who have cc.  It is win/win im my mind, nc makes more and more ppl have access.

I don't have a deviant mind so I may be missing something criminal here...

1 hour ago, FatHips said:

Literally one of the prime reasons why L2 Live servers are such utter trash.

Horrific idea, but thanks for sharing!

The whole pay to win element needs to be removed with a subscription-based server, or at the very least make VIP absolutely necessary to play past level 40.

Now here is an interesting idea.  Free to play to level 40 then a subscription to progress further.  Maybe make it 20 or 25 kind of like WoW.

12 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

Now here is an interesting idea.  Free to play to level 40 then a subscription to progress further.  Maybe make it 20 or 25 kind of like WoW.

lol no thanks...smhxD
PS it wouldnt be called f2p then. "kind of like wow"...

In tera we had VIP 30 DAYS SCROLLS

can be bought with money in game 100k to 120k or through credit card, 20 dollars guess, and worked fine for everyone, usually in tera, to make 100k you have to play 3 weeks, then, if each day i can make 1kk in l2, in 3 weeks could be 30kk?

for 30.000.000 adena 30 days vip?

maybe we can set a bit smaller price for 5.000.000 adena, 30 vip days, i think it could be reasonable, making the game " free for all " because all can access to the options, paying or playing

17 hours ago, edwarf said:

Putting in game as drop and making them "tradable" is different things, with making them "tradable" ncsoft doesn't loose any income (actually gains since ppls who using black market (some of them) might consider buying ncsoft coins and selling them in game... 
Making them as drop - NO definitely wont work :)

Good example of this is archeage, they have "vip" which can be bought with some "cash points" but theus cash points, can be sold in game player to player throw special item (sorry for bad eng.)

by drop couldnt work, but, through adena, or at last, if people buy a " VIP SCROLL " and not " ncoins " and they can " trade that scroll with people " could work, to let the people buy scrolls with creditcards, and sell to the people to get adena " thats how works in tera "

Making VIP buyable with adena won't work, because it would mean more business for adena sellers and less profit for NCwest.  Making NCoins tradeable, though, is an idea worth exploring.  At the moment, I can't see a down side to it.  What do people think?

3 hours ago, Lawman said:

Making VIP buyable with adena won't work, because it would mean more business for adena sellers and less profit for NCwest.  Making NCoins tradeable, though, is an idea worth exploring.  At the moment, I can't see a down side to it.  What do people think?

Imagine if someone bought NCoins using a stolen credit card and then gave them to you in game for free. What do you think would be logical for NCsoft to do?

1 hour ago, Krissa said:

Imagine if someone bought NCoins using a stolen credit card and then gave them to you in game for free. What do you think would be logical for NCsoft to do?

Take the NCoins from you and pursue matters with the credit card company, perma ban the offender.  It's really not that much different than if a person bought NCoins with a stolen credit card, spent them in the L2Store and gave the bought items to you (I know, only possible in live version, but the principle is the same).

Archived