Lets talk about Game Economy, price mats

Himmelin

To craft an item, its crafter must learn a Recipe: Atuba Hammer Recipe: Atuba Hammer .
Skill level: 4
Craft chance item: 100%
Number of items crafted: 1
MP Spent: 129

based on prices, this weapon is really cheap

550 x 500 = 275.000

330 coal x 100 = 33.000

330 charcoal x 100 = 33.000

1100 varnish x 100 = 110.000

1100 iron ore x 100 = 110.000

165 suede x 100 = 16.500

550 animal bone x 100 = 55.000

atuba hammer head?= 200.000

gemstone = 185.000

all = 1017500 crafting

and selling it at shop 1.800.000

and to players ? 3.000.000?

too cheap, i remember D GRADE was 5kk at last, and C grade was 12kk, and b grade 50kk

whats happening with this sellers rates? they dont care about their time? are making rich the crafters as me and others, come on people, balance this

these are the real prices

animal bone, animal skin, varnish = from 800 to 1200

coal = from 500 to 800

suede and thread = 200 to 400

I hate to do this on all your threads (lol no I don't) but, you remember from where? 

How the bleep are you going to sell for 5kk a weapon that has only 12 p.atk more than something you can get for 1.6kk or less? Who is the target for that weapon? Learn some basic economics before running your mind wild.

2 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

I hate to do this on all your threads (lol no I don't) but, you remember from where? 

How the bleep are you going to sell for 5kk a weapon that has only 12 p.atk more than something you can get for 1.6kk or less? Who is the target for that weapon? Learn some basic economics before running your mind wild.

you cant obtain atuba hammer from shop, max you can get from shop is 69 m atk, anyway, in the real c1, you cant buy d grade items from shop, that was added late

now, im doing in 1 minute, 3k of money, with 3k of money, farming with my mage, im doing 30 animal bones because im buying it at 100 adena " is an abuse " then technically, i dont need a dwarf spoiler, i just need keeping farming, and getting rich at night buying so cheap because people access to sell it cheap, and it is wrong.

2 minutes ago, burgerking said:

do u realize u need 8 Key parts not just 1?   also  we play l2classic version not l2 chronicle 2  btw

this exact weapon craft price is ATLEAST 1.8kk. if not 2kk+ 

yeah 8 keys parts 8 x 25.000 = 200.000

3 minutes ago, burgerking said:

do u realize u need 8 Key parts not just 1?   also  we play l2classic version not l2 chronicle 2  btw

this exact weapon craft price is ATLEAST 1.8kk. if not 2kk+ 

oh well, im watching the prices of gludio and gludin and begginer cities, and many of them even sells and buys many mats at 85 adena or even less, that kills the spoiler profession

1 minute ago, burgerking said:

25k each? :D   I HAVE NEVER SEEN any top D wep key for underd 70k.

im in gludio, what server are you?, i have to check in my old hard disks, im sure there i have screenshots and videos of lineage 2 c1 2003 2004 prices in giran

1 minute ago, Himmelin said:

im in gludio, what server are you?

if u have nerves and patience to do it . craft it .   on TI it costs x2 more to craft it then buy it :D  the reason its cheap its because the events.  otherwise top D weps go for 2.5kk-4kk .

1 minute ago, Hpmorg said:

also your mat prices are wayyyyyyy off  varnish on TI in sell shops  is  about 300 per  iron ore  around 2-250  no one will sell you any at 100  trust me i have tried lol

in begginer zones, and also in gludio, many people accepts, soon or late, if you let the character on 24 hours, you will se how at last you buy 100+

2 minutes ago, burgerking said:

if u have nerves and patience to do it . craft it .   on TI it costs x2 more to craft it then buy it :D  the reason its cheap its because the events.  otherwise top D weps go for 2.5kk-4kk .

i agree, at last top d weapon should be 4kk

10 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

you cant obtain atuba hammer from shop, max you can get from shop is 69 m atk, anyway, in the real c1, you cant buy d grade items from shop, that was added late

now, im doing in 1 minute, 3k of money, with 3k of money, farming with my mage, im doing 30 animal bones because im buying it at 100 adena " is an abuse " then technically, i dont need a dwarf spoiler, i just need keeping farming, and getting rich at night buying so cheap because people access to sell it cheap, and it is wrong.

The top 2-H Blunt that you can buy on the shop is the Goat Head Staff, with 77 p.atk and 69 m.atk, 12 and 10 less than the Atuba.

The thing is, even if you can't obtain the Atuba from shop, that is no reason for a buyer to trow adena at the seller when there is not reason for that. A 12/10 difference is not worth 3.5kk more of adena. Not here, not in C1, not in the moon.

And this is Classic, not C1. So the "real C1" has no place in this conversation.

Just now, Himmelin said:

in begginer zones, and also in gludio, many people accepts, soon or late, if you let the character on 24 hours, you will se how at last you buy 100+

i agree, at last top d weapon should be 4kk

ok  maybe you get some  but if we say 100 a day thats 11 days of a shop up to get enough  to craft 1 its just not gonna happen 

18 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

these are the real prices

animal bone, animal skin, varnish = from 800 to 1200

coal = from 500 to 800

suede and thread = 200 to 400

What server did you play on? Cause on all my years on Bartz and Hindemith I have NEVER seen ANYONE buying or selling mats for the prices you stated lmao 

1 minute ago, Hpmorg said:

ok  maybe you get some  but if we say 100 a day thats 11 days of a shop up to get enough  to craft 1 its just not gonna happen 

just giving you an example

if you put a shop with empower buff selling it at 500, and close to it, you put a box, buying mats cheap, people will access to sell mats fast, at last 5, to buy 1 empower per 20 minutes buff

usually, is done, in venomous GK spot

Just now, Drakkon said:

What server did you play on? Cause on all my years on Bartz and Hindemith I have NEVER seen ANYONE buying or selling mats for the prices you stated lmao 

well, i played many servers, official and non officials, thats the reason of why i should check my old screenshots, maybe im remembering another server, but im sure that server was x1 too, because in x7 servers i had played, economy was very cheap, but im sure in x1 rates servers, everything should be harder

now i have 3 weapons D grade, in less than 1 week, i think something is wrong, took me 2 months get a valhalla in c4, and now im getting 3 top d weapons in less than a week?

feels weird.

Just now, Himmelin said:

well, i played many servers, official and non officials, thats the reason of why i should check my old screenshots, maybe im remembering another server, but im sure that server was x1 too, because in x7 servers i had played, economy was very cheap, but im sure in x1 rates servers, everything should be harder

now i have 3 weapons D grade, in less than 1 week, i think something is wrong, took me 2 months get a valhalla in c4, and now im getting 3 top d weapons in less than a week?

feels weird.

dude.  this version has NOTHING to do with c1-interlude or w/e.  

only areas + mobs are the same .  drop/spoil/exp/items/SAs/ everything is different,

I seem to have a completely different experience.  If you buy the mats to craft some weapons its very hard to make a profit.  For example.  Consider the Iron Hammer thats selling between 200k and 230k.  So either the mats are being sold to expensive or the weapons are selling too cheap.  This again is my experience, considering the buying mats and crafting :P.  Thats why i need to try to buy at the cheapest price.

Iron Hammer
Item Qty Min Buy Max Buy Total Min Total Max
Suede 130 200 300 26000 39000
Iron Hammer Head 3 10000 20000 30000 60000
Coal 260 200 230 52000 59800
Iron Ore 260 200 300 52000 78000
      Total 160000 236800
      Selling Price 220000 220000
      Utility 60000 -16800

4 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

feels weird.

And? With your army of acc/toons? Not everyone here is octopus like u. Can u believe that some of us has only one PC  and maybe even one account?

2 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

It's so hard to understand how so many people get C1 and Classic mixed.

right?

Himmellin .   This is NOT  c1 or c4 or w/e bro. its NEW version of the game. 

Price of crystals are bellow 600 because ppl Buy dropped items for crystallize.

if u buy items from NPC shop to crystal its 605a.  but there ARE MANY MANY ppl trying to sell their weps / they drop new weps etc. thats why prrices are lower

Nothing to fix here. Its supply  demand principle.  Event changes prices a bit for top weapons. Now mats and crystal D prices increases. At first could get D cry for like 300a prime sells for 420a coast. as mats like varnish and leather prices increases. cheapest D cry are over 500a.... few days ago I couldn't find selling varnish in any town below 500a. that means increase of demand. that effect crystal prices. Increased drop spoil my decrease a bit.

19 minutes ago, Barnabas666 said:

And? With your army of acc/toons? Not everyone here is octopus like u. Can u believe that some of us has only one PC  and maybe even one account?

lol, at last octopus sounds better than the fat man of world of warcraft southpark episode hahaha :ph34r:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/thedailybugle/images/f/f8/Doctor_Octopus_2nd_Nanotech_Form.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170608032008

Archived