Forums

Lack of players killing the market

Nahin

Hello Keyboard gangsters,

I've been playing official for about 10 years off and on pretty hardcore. I miss the good old payed monthly subscription and i miss the real mature players that could fight over a spot 3 weeks without crying or petitioning or reporting like a whiny little B, apparently as we got older we got more childish. I normally never ever post, I do read the forums a lot so I have a clear image of what is going on... referring to the "hello Keyboard gangsters". I am aware that I will make friends with this post and of course, also already aware that somebody will know it much better than me as a true professional "keyboard gangster" and point out where I am wrong.
But not often somebody speaks for those that get f4ck3d by the system and as true addicts of the game, they are forced to leave this server and find another one.

They are banning at the moment, this is what you want since bot reports flow freely on the classic servers. Without any punishment for false reporters, and I know its the same people in the game as on the forums as some names are familiar. Don't cry your ass off like a hypocrite on the forums that the server will lack players.
A few of my CP members and an RL buddy got banned for "suspicious activity" cause they got in a fight over a spot... this person logged 10+ chars clanless and started to report after 6-7  round of reports > voila... banned automatically? If it was an active gm or if its an automatic system is a mystery, at least that person has the room(s) he wants free to himself now. Our entire CP backs those people and quits playing. Grats, fewer people on the server! I hope NCsoft will wake up 1 day... (keep on hoping Jeff.. sorry, hope is all I can have) and start to punish false reports hard. For example, make reports a 40+ thing. And if it gets abused set a forced title forever as "report abuser" and make them never ever be able to report again. Whatever you do... do something it clearly doesn't work 
At the time this happened in our CP, there was 1 CP member on the bot, 9000% sure of it... cause he doesn't hide it and he didn't receive a ban!! wtf? :P
Not that any of the reporting keyboard gangsters would notice it cause those that were there actively playing got the reports... and 2 of them got a ban. And the person who actually is a full-blown botter didn't receive a ban <3.
You will say "don't cry", cause you are a keyboard gangster, so of course, you will think and write that. But the fact of the matter is that they leave the real bots and the full-on auto 24/6 afk bot party's up, I guess their time will come. it's still a freaking mystery to me why people who barely play 4-5 hours a day never once received a captcha got banned. 

So great job! To ALL you keyboard gangsters keep up the false bot reports soon as somebody outsmarts you or is on your spot or pk's you > report em! Your slogan should be "Gotta report em all"  Keeps NcSoft busy with the bullsh1t. Apparently, you win! The receiver will get banned as long as you get enough reports in a certain amount of time.

Also, great job NCSoft for creating a situation where you can´t handle the petition flow, server back to normal already, give it 3-4 months and it is light.

The conclusion is they decided to go to another European (1x) server again. The worst thing is they go and they take a lot of other good players with them. Me personally... dont know yet.

Keep up the crying or petitioning or reporting like a whiny little B here on the forums and in-game!

Keep that report button close, with Dutch regards,

Jeff

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I've been playing official for about 10 years off and on pretty hardcore. I miss the good old payed monthly subscription and i miss the real mature players that could fight over a spot 3 weeks without crying or petitioning or reporting like a whiny little B, apparently as we got older we got more childish. I normally never ever post, I do read the forums a lot so I have a clear image of what is going on... referring to the "hello Keyboard gangsters". I am aware that I will make friends with this post and of course, also already aware that somebody will know it much better than me as a true professional "keyboard gangster" and point out where I am wrong.
But not often somebody speaks for those that get f4ck3d by the system and as true addicts of the game, they are forced to leave this server and find another one.

They are banning at the moment, this is what you want since bot reports flow freely on the classic servers. Without any punishment for false reporters, and I know its the same people in the game as on the forums as some names are familiar. Don't cry your ass off like a hypocrite on the forums that the server will lack players.
A few of my CP members and an RL buddy got banned for "suspicious activity" cause they got in a fight over a spot... this person logged 10+ chars clanless and started to report after 6-7  round of reports > voila... banned automatically? If it was an active gm or if its an automatic system is a mystery, at least that person has the room(s) he wants free to himself now. Our entire CP backs those people and quits playing. Grats, fewer people on the server! I hope NCsoft will wake up 1 day... (keep on hoping Jeff.. sorry, hope is all I can have) and start to punish false reports hard. For example, make reports a 40+ thing. And if it gets abused set a forced title forever as "report abuser" and make them never ever be able to report again. Whatever you do... do something it clearly doesn't work 
At the time this happened in our CP, there was 1 CP member on the bot, 9000% sure of it... cause he doesn't hide it and he didn't receive a ban!! wtf? :P
Not that any of the reporting keyboard gangsters would notice it cause those that were there actively playing got the reports... and 2 of them got a ban. And the person who actually is a full-blown botter didn't receive a ban <3.
You will say "don't cry", cause you are a keyboard gangster, so of course, you will think and write that. But the fact of the matter is that they leave the real bots and the full-on auto 24/6 afk bot party's up, I guess their time will come. it's still a freaking mystery to me why people who barely play 4-5 hours a day never once received a captcha got banned. 

So great job! To ALL you keyboard gangsters keep up the false bot reports soon as somebody outsmarts you or is on your spot or pk's you > report em! Your slogan should be "Gotta report em all"  Keeps NcSoft busy with the bullsh1t. Apparently, you win! The receiver will get banned as long as you get enough reports in a certain amount of time.

Also, great job NCSoft for creating a situation where you can´t handle the petition flow, server back to normal already, give it 3-4 months and it is light.

The conclusion is they decided to go to another European (1x) server again. The worst thing is they go and they take a lot of other good players with them. Me personally... dont know yet.

Keep up the crying or petitioning or reporting like a whiny little B here on the forums and in-game!

Jeff

Not the Classic forum section ;)

Doeggie!!

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

Not the Classic forum section ;)

Doeggie!!

We played together back on Teon/Naia... <3  it where 2 of your old legit clannies that just got the bans. 

1 hour ago, Dawe said:

I just want to say that they got ban because they were in the party with that boter for quite some time, a were recognized as a members of the bot group.

Keyboard Gangster... did you even read the post fully and then what you said? xD

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

We played together back on Teon/Naia... <3  it where 2 of your old legit clannies that just got the bans. 

Keyboard Gangster... did you even read the post fully and then what you said? xD

Once again you are on the wrong forum section as probably you was on the wrong party or with wrong "friends". Just for your info i got ban once (*7 years ago) and no matter what i was saying .... blablabla not my fault , nc lose blablabla .... in the bottom of the line i know that i made a bad choice. So Keyboard Gangster just keep walking. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 7:35 AM, Jeffrey said:

Jeff

First off you can log as many accounts you want but you can still only report someone once if you don't change your IP each time. You're not logging in 10 accounts and then changing your IP because it doesn't work that way. You seem rather confused.

I play 9 accounts on classic and for 3 weeks straight I was getting at least one captcha a day and I'm still playing away despite all the people screaming bot report at me. Don't share accounts because you can never control what others have on their machine or what they do. Also sharing accounts can trigger a block for suspicious activity.  A block is temporary a ban is permanent.

On 22.11.2018 at 3:35 PM, Jeffrey said:

Jeff

Just another one quote. I see You like it.

Archived