Jump to content
Forums

Lack of players killing the market


Recommended Posts

I've been playing this server for about month an a half and I noticed since Classic came up there is less and less people day by day.

This is obviously killing the game including the fact that doing dailies is getting harder, playing with parties where 4 players are boxes and the market is completely dead, no people therefore no buyers.

Is there anything planned from Ncsoft or is it just better leave and stop spending time here?

Regards

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

in before someone mentions server merger again :)

but yes Classic did do a number on the Live servers and the latest p2w store promo didn't help either, anyways once players at Classic hit lvl~60 they will hit a wall and eventually get bored so who knows how many wil return in a few Months

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy is living system. W/o people who want buy there will be no economy. If in some miracle come 1000 ppl, it is no guarrantee that they bring money. And people w/o money, cause they play only few months and situation that drop rate is sucks, make economy death. We discuss here several time about drop rates, that ruined everything, but NCSoft is still cold as ice. Otherside if i read this forum, i always see people crying about EXP. WHY? Experience show us that ppl have lvl 103-105 and not have proper gear ergo proper dmg and survival in high lvl instancies (helios, etina). Exp event is good 2x/year, but we need 1000% drop rate increase, better enchants rates, funny events for everyone without cash spending with good rewards. And pls for the God, NCSoft replace modify scrolls from drop for gemstone R or elcyum or something usefull!!!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mixa said:

After the merge in January or so, you'll have ppl to party with.Also the market will revive a bit, just be ready to lower your prices considerably.

Tell me more about this, now I'm intrigued. Would like to hear if there is any time gonna be ANOTHER merge for our servers... I've been moved like 3 times now? I lost count...

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice if 2 new servers were opened

This would show people that the administration is paying attention to the server complex.

Because any reasonable person asks himself.... whether he should start playing here? if in a year Cronos and Naia unite and in a year and this joint server becomes empty, and there will be nothing to unite in future

And is there an opportunity in the future to unite with the Korean servers? - it would be a very unexpected move from the administration

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arthur said:

It would be nice if 2 new servers were opened

This would show people that the administration is paying attention to the server complex.

Because any reasonable person asks himself.... whether he should start playing here? if in a year Cronos and Naia unite and in a year and this joint server becomes empty, and there will be nothing to unite in future

And is there an opportunity in the future to unite with the Korean servers? - it would be a very unexpected move from the administration

I doubt it. And for new servers? Well some time ago there was a new server opened, Zaken, and I remember it was being launched because the game was launched on Steam. Well, Zaken got quickly ruined since Truffle noticed the chance and made the right to choice to reach max levels in a short amount of time and now look. Since they merged to Chronos it's only been hell for them. He had all the free time farming in Zaken all alone and when he got to Chronos he had almost every advantage above other players... 

Well, I guess Draecke could tell you more about this since he's in chronos.... so yeah... 

And people told that MAX being in the dead server Bartz or was it Magmeld I don't remember now, they had free time too. A few top clans even left to the dead servers for one "obvious" reason. 

SO I dunno... it's risky 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Juuzou said:

Tell me more about this, now I'm intrigued. Would like to hear if there is any time gonna be ANOTHER merge for our servers... I've been moved like 3 times now? I lost count...

This is if they don't decide to close live servers altogether due to lack of players and focus on the Classic.

But I still think there will be a merger once we hit the mark of 1.5k logged on each server during prime times.

I've been moved 2 times now, Shilen -> Freya and then Freya -> Naia.

To be honest, Naia is the worst server I've been so far, we'll see for the next one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mixa said:

I've been moved 2 times now, Shilen -> Freya and then Freya -> Naia.

 

Ahh then it seems I've been moved 2 times just like you... 

Well if another merge is upon us then maybe it would be fun to watch what happens I guess...

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeeki said:

80% players are afk - boxes for event or place holder to avoid queue... what generate even longer queues...

Wrong forum, they talk about live L2...

Dunno about situation, but I think it might get repopulated again once some people realize Classic isn't for them... I personally feel like I'm going to give it a try (unless I migrate to l2classic.club first)... The problem with live servers is the P2W but that's nothing new under the sun...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, mixa said:

After the merge in January or so, you'll have ppl to party with.Also the market will revive a bit, just be ready to lower your prices considerably.

agree with that prediction.

The few past months most of the events since last red libra are reducing the adena flow in the game[artifacts/merkios bracelet etc etc] and the prices of everything are dropping exponentially, till the point, i believe, that when the merge time will come( and it will come) there will be very small or not at all diference with the prices of chronos, so that this transition will be "painless" .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually loving the fact that this happened. Take this time to get your gear up before people come back. Market has plummeted to the point where your average player can actually get some decent gear for next to nothing. I mean you can get a +10 bloody/dark set about 1/2 of what it was a year ago, same things for weapons and jewels as well. For already "top" players there are level 6 jewels on the market for way less than they should be. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Auburn said:

I'm actually loving the fact that this happened. Take this time to get your gear up before people come back. Market has plummeted to the point where your average player can actually get some decent gear for next to nothing. I mean you can get a +10 bloody/dark set about 1/2 of what it was a year ago, same things for weapons and jewels as well. For already "top" players there are level 6 jewels on the market for way less than they should be. 

this 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Auburn said:

I'm actually loving the fact that this happened. Take this time to get your gear up before people come back. Market has plummeted to the point where your average player can actually get some decent gear for next to nothing. I mean you can get a +10 bloody/dark set about 1/2 of what it was a year ago, same things for weapons and jewels as well. For already "top" players there are level 6 jewels on the market for way less than they should be. 

Before people come back lol

i laughed out loud man. Its like you hope to get better on terminal cancer lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2018 at 6:04 PM, Fleur said:

Before people come back lol

i laughed out loud man. Its like you hope to get better on terminal cancer lol

There is no coming back, it's gonna get worse and worse, until eventually decide that it's time for that special ritual that has became a tradition last few years.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are few steps to be taken before merging Live Servers. 

Also merging is the last/worst thing to do, if GM's want to revive our last 2 servers.. Many will quit because after a Chronos+Naia merge, gear difference will be even worse = more ppl to quit.. 

Prices will drop, new p2w events will be introduced, more and more ppl will get 1 shot and quit...   no new players will join such madness! 

So, work hard and fix the numerous problems we have on LIVE with the current P2W idiotic system, boost the low/mid tier players, so we have more active ppl joining/creating viable pt's for daillies and xp! 

Most important - create a way for new players to start playing and stay playing!

Edited by Argus
Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no one that can delete dragon wep, and I am not saying about Hime, Juji that don't have that kind of power , i am speaking about, T.J. Kim him self .

Dragon wep are like nuclear wep. No one can survive. The owner will lack of oponents, the rest will just ignor this game and will move to a more balance one. 

And this cancer start with the free +16 dark wep that the previous producer dropped on pay to win events.

I got a +16 bow twice just because I payed and made a +10 shirt. 

How much did I f.ked the rest of player game in just one day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

live server are done, but they wont get merge or shut down!

the point is that the only non cash legit way to make adena is to make several 1-85 toon!

but sooner or later player wll realise that 1-85 is classic l2 so why he shud play live since classic server are populated. and he will have a chance there at least like all the rest!

(sort of chance)

so rip live servers

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 9:04 AM, Methodical said:

live server are done, but they wont get merge or shut down!

the point is that the only non cash legit way to make adena is to make several 1-85 toon!

but sooner or later player wll realise that 1-85 is classic l2 so why he shud play live since classic server are populated. and he will have a chance there at least like all the rest!

(sort of chance)

so rip live servers

cheers

If this is the only "non-Cash" legit way that you see in this game to make adena then yes, indeed you need to move to a different server or game entirely. I make WAY WAY more than anyone running 1-85 toons all day long. You just have to open your eyes and look at the possibilities. Think outside the box, not making more boxed toons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Auburn said:

If this is the only "non-Cash" legit way that you see in this game to make adena then yes, indeed you need to move to a different server or game entirely. I make WAY WAY more than anyone running 1-85 toons all day long. You just have to open your eyes and look at the possibilities. Think outside the box, not making more boxed toons.

yeah

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...