Item drop from monsters

lordsocus

Hi there. Last time I played L2 was in 2008. I started to play it again for the old times, but I found that monsters don't drop items anymore, just some bottles of mana and hp. Is this normal? if so how do scavengers collect items for the artisans to make gear or weapons?

42 minutes ago, lordsocus said:

I'm lvl 20 and i fighting lvl 24, I'm trying to get the d soulshot recipe. been farming (Maille Lizardman GuardOl Mahum Shooter Turek War Hound ) for about 1 hour and only got some adenas and lots of bottles

Long time no see it seems. lvl 1 till 99 is a tutorial nowdays. Even S80 grade items you will get for 30/90 days or so... So first items you will real struggle is R95 and R99. Before spending another hour on lvl 24 mobs I do recommend to spend time to learn Path to Awakening on L2 site.

http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/path-to-awakening/ 

I observe that you are looking to negotiate and get adenas. Forget about the Lineage you know and think that there are many players with levels higher than 100. The recipes you are looking for are sold by the "Recipe Merchant". But you will not be able to sell anything. Follow the quest sequence up to level 95 and if they make you missing adenas you will have to use real money. Good luck.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=224059

It is the norm that where you finish one quest you start the next unless you miss a level. With the changes of profession you get the equipment at the end of the quest.

18 hours ago, lordsocus said:

Thx for the advice. It kinda kills the game I used to know, in 2 hours i got lvl 40. It was more fun and thrilling to level up slowly, getting, trading or selling items. Well thx again

tace care

Have you seen there is no level cap? I can guarantee you you get your "level up slowly" after lvl 101 ;)

On 2/12/2018 at 3:14 PM, __SpOO__ said:

There is a level cap. The fact that at this moment with our XP table is like impossible to reach does not change we do have a cap.

I dont know what you talking about. Not even a month past when i spotted a guy 105 and  ~90%  :D. So i give it a 6-7 months for 110.

Archived