Dual box not allowed any more?

Coop

When I tried to start the second box, here is the Xigncode3 alert:

0xE0191014
Error: XIGNCODE3 has detect identical game clients running in a process. Please close all identical game clients and try again.

What I am doing is just have my 2 chars sitting there for 4 hours for the gift. I think I am done.

4 hours ago, Coop said:

When I tried to start the second box, here is the Xigncode3 alert:

0xE0191014
Error: XIGNCODE3 has detect identical game clients running in a process. Please close all identical game clients and try again.

What I am doing is just have my 2 chars sitting there for 4 hours for the gift. I think I am done.

Make sure you are not running any l2 clients other then the NA one:

• No unclosed windows remaining from before last update by NCLauncher (if it updated mid week, consider it best to just quit all L2s that were launched immediately after maintenance)
  • You do not have ANY other L2 installations that you might want to run in parallel

I figured out what is happening to the OP. They have two lineage 2 installs. Probably one install is configured for their main with sound and higher level graphics while the second install is setup for the boxed characters with no sound, low details and such.

If you run Lineage 2 from different directories you will get the error. I discovered this a bit ago because I finally cleared enough space on my hard drive to have two installs.

36 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I figured out what is happening to the OP. They have two lineage 2 installs. Probably one install is configured for their main with sound and higher level graphics while the second install is setup for the boxed characters with no sound, low details and such.

If you run Lineage 2 from different directories you will get the error. I discovered this a bit ago because I finally cleared enough space on my hard drive to have two installs.

I discovered this immediately due to my playing on TW.

Also, when NCw was doing 3 client updates/week (right after classic release), I also found out even running from the same dir with one or two updated files will get you the same XC3 error.

Archived