Weird character behaviour when movin/attacking.

Clonage

I assume it's probably because of ping  but i never experienced this kinda of behaviour before.
What happens is when i click to move most of the times the character walks and stops immediately. Same thing for the attack action, alot of time my character attacks once and it stops for no reason and i have to press the attack command again.

Is this a ping related issue only? Even my mates ingame notice my wierd movement in game.

Playing from Portugal on Giran Server. Another portuguese friend of mine experiences the same issue. Other ppl that i know from poland, sweden etc do not encounter this behaviour.

VPN is the only solution? How do i check my ping to the server?

On 11/8/2018 at 11:49 AM, Clonage said:

I assume it's probably because of ping  but i never experienced this kinda of behaviour before.
What happens is when i click to move most of the times the character walks and stops immediately. Same thing for the attack action, alot of time my character attacks once and it stops for no reason and i have to press the attack command again.

Is this a ping related issue only? Even my mates ingame notice my wierd movement in game.

Playing from Portugal on Giran Server. Another portuguese friend of mine experiences the same issue. Other ppl that i know from poland, sweden etc do not encounter this behaviour.

VPN is the only solution? How do i check my ping to the server?

I only experience this when I move with WASD while pulling trains and I switch to clicking for some reason. After stopping moving with WASD, for a second or two every action that I do with clicks stops immediately. If I only use mouse it's fine.

Archived