Radiant +5 shirt

HandsVSkills

Topic 1 - How many player have +5 radiant shirts and what is the required adena or nc coins needed to make one of those .   Topic 2 - is it worth having a dragon shirt +5 radiant ?                                            Topic 3 - I’m glad the development team putted a shirt that gives stats from +0 it’s  a win win for most normal players .    Discuss ->

EvillyRU a famous RU player went through 600 scrolls to make his +5 radiant so the NRG is stronk in this one ;)

so far I only know of like 2~3 on Naia and 2 on Chronos

as said before many players with existing old shirts skipped this event as why bother really.. even EU/RU had exchange old to new +0 Dragon Shirt making NCWest the ONLY Region were this was removed...

6 minutes ago, Draecke said:

if they wanted others to know they had such shirt they would have shown it off in global shout by now don't you think ?

not gonna name ppl who tell me stuff in confidence ;)

It’s stupit if somebody posses hight lvl items but doesn’t want others to know about it . I remember old dayes were p should shout non stop there precious ++++ weapons or armies on chat and would let everybody know about it . End game players are maximum 10 . Player from chronos that I would say they have sutch shirts are those with dragon weapons or +20++ weapons . Rest are just a meat shield no matter if they have the shirt or not . So they should be happy to posses an end game item and feel comfortable to link it and make the server know who the big boys are .

well in one case it concerns a player who likes to keep a low profile and doesn't want to brag like ever.. not even his own clannies know about it so meh..

it's save to say there are not many such shirts on either Chronos & Naia, not even close to the amount of +9/+10 old shirts..

9 minutes ago, Draecke said:

well in one case it concerns a player who likes to keep a low profile and doesn't want to brag like ever.. not even his own clannies know about it so meh..

it's save to say there are not many such shirts on either Chronos & Naia, not even close to the amount of +9/+10 old shirts..

It will be a funny siege to watch with this new shirts anyway they look op . So let’s see .

59 minutes ago, Tranpe said:

Actually he used around 1000 to make from skin +0 to rind +5

Are rated same with our server ? because if @draecke sayes he know ppl who already have this shirts + 5 this means somehow they found plenty of scrolls . And there are probably not even close to 1000 to chronos .  

between 600-1000 for +5 radiant...

well I don't have +5 radiant, but I have +2 radiant, and I feel like I went through a ton of scrolls but I am sure I have not used more than 300 to get where I am now... maybe I should feel lucky... I haven't felt lucky till now with the 600-1000 scroll thing....

4 hours ago, SecretSquirrel said:

between 600-1000 for +5 radiant...

well I don't have +5 radiant, but I have +2 radiant, and I feel like I went through a ton of scrolls but I am sure I have not used more than 300 to get where I am now... maybe I should feel lucky... I haven't felt lucky till now with the 600-1000 scroll thing....

As far as you have +1-2 radiant the difrence to +5 in terms of buff boost and stats from shirt is minor . And as ppl sayed to this post it won’t help you survive a dragon weapon stage 2 . But radiant shirts are definitely great for pve . 

On 11/8/2018 at 4:53 PM, HandsVSkills said:

Are rated same with our server ? because if @draecke sayes he know ppl who already have this shirts + 5 this means somehow they found plenty of scrolls . And there are probably not even close to 1000 to chronos .  

The enchanting rates are probably the same in all regions, the only difference is that you guys here are getting waaaay more ripped off than people in Innova ^^

Agreed.  Ripped off again by another P2W event for Shirt enchanrs.  I haven’t hear of anyone getting past +3 with the 5 enchants you buy for $130 USD.  Nearly everyone ends up back at +0 or close.  Super low enchant rate (and like 800kk in stores - for what, 10%, and if fail it resets to Zero.  

Great job again NCSoft on another P2W event - unless you have (or are foolish enough to spend) a few hundred $$$ you’re not going to get much other than the shirt itself.

Another Fail forNCSoft, driving more good players from L2, while pandering to the top 5% elites (and those foolish enough to throw $$ away.  NCSoft, you’re slitting you’re own thoat again, pandering to the P2W elites.

41 minutes ago, RaistlinIII said:

Agreed.  Ripped off again by another P2W event for Shirt enchanrs.  I haven’t hear of anyone getting past +3 with the 5 enchants you buy for $130 USD.  Nearly everyone ends up back at +0 or close.  Super low enchant rate (and like 800kk in stores - for what, 10%, and if fail it resets to Zero.  

Great job again NCSoft on another P2W event - unless you have (or are foolish enough to spend) a few hundred $$$ you’re not going to get much other than the shirt itself.

Another Fail forNCSoft, driving more good players from L2, while pandering to the top 5% elites (and those foolish enough to throw $$ away.  NCSoft, you’re slitting you’re own thoat again, pandering to the P2W elites.

The shirts look good for me 130$ and you have combined all 3 previous shirts . Also you can sell the scrolls and make some adena . So over all this event I got a +0 shirt , 8 lvl crystal in cheap price , learned a few skills with cheap rune stones and made a few skills +10 and +14 . The event was good for the average class .  

1 hour ago, HandsVSkills said:

The shirts look good for me 130$ and you have combined all 3 previous shirts . Also you can sell the scrolls and make some adena . So over all this event I got a +0 shirt , 8 lvl crystal in cheap price , learned a few skills with cheap rune stones and made a few skills +10 and +14 . The event was good for the average class .  

Glade for you. Wish you luck in pve. :D

2 hours ago, RaistlinIII said:

Everything passes. And your desire to make the world better will pass too.

Archived