Just another Bot Party

RizeL

Well, nothing to say. The video will explain better than me.

When i take a mob they instanly change the target no matter how close they are of it. I repeat some time this process. The mobs that i have they dont toucht them, and the same, if i aggro other mob they instanly change the target. Other thing is, the main assist is the summoner Kat, if it is at 70% hp the healer will heal it; didnt record it (i want to play, not stay 2h waiting for youtube).

Well i think some people will be agree with me. I submit a ticket alredy but maybe the most fast is post it here too. 

[content moderated]

3 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Don't bother posting bot reports on the forum. They will not be reviewed.

Use the bot report button, that's what it's there for.

Is simple, i post here 'cause ofc they see the forum and if they dont see my ticket they can see in this thread. Simple, the bot report buttom is just for 1 person every 30 min. and  if u saw the video there are more than 1. Dont answer with that attitude if u know how it works.

3 minutes ago, RizeL said:

Is simple, i post here 'cause ofc they see the forum and if they dont see my ticket they can see in this thread. Simple, the bot report buttom is just for 1 person every 30 min. and  if u saw the video there are more than 1. Dont answer with that attitude if u know how it works.

I was telling you the facts, not "giving you attitude."

They will not review your report on this forum. It is a waste of time to post it here. 

Use the bot report button!

8 minutes ago, RizeL said:

The problem is that the people who investigate bot reports don't read the forums and the people who read the forums don't investigate bots.  I do suspect you are right that the bot report button is pretty useless.  I'm not at all sure the people who investigate bots rely on the tickets.  It can't hurt to try, though.  The best you can do is use the button on one of the bots, put in a ticket for all of them and hope for the best.

3 minutes ago, Lawman said:

The problem is that the people who investigate bot reports don't read the forums and the people who read the forums don't investigate bots.  I do suspect you are right that the bot report button is pretty useless.  I'm not at all sure the people who investigate bots rely on the tickets.  It can't hurt to try, though.  The best you can do is use the button on one of the bots, put in a ticket for all of them and hope for the best.

The bot report button does actually do something. It sets off an automated process. If they fail the capcha they are debuffed and flagged for manual review afaik

of course the people investigating do read the forums, its just against the tos or what ever, because of reasons who cares.  please do report and show evidence of all bot activity, it is interesting to many, they will delete edit or whatever, but still people see it.  also include server, because we are not all on TI.

Just now, ogre said:

of course the people investigating do read the forums, its just against the tos or what ever, because of reasons who cares.  please do report and show evidence of all bot activity, it is interesting to many, they will delete edit or whatever, but still people see it.  also include server, because we are not all on TI.

That is not how it works LOL

5 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

The bot report button does actually do something. It sets off an automated process. If they fail the capcha they are debuffed and flagged for manual review afaik

Thanks.  I'm aware of the automated process.  I was not aware of the manual review.  Hope that's true.

5 minutes ago, ogre said:

My understanding is that the only NCWest people who read the forums are the CMs and the moderators.  The people who investigate bots are the support team, an entirely different group of people.  @Jujiand @Hime please feel free to correct me if that's wrong.

you may very well be right, however this does not mean that they do not read the forums.  I'm quite sure any investigator who wants to remain informed will look at any source of information that they can have access to.  I am also certain that they are not forbidden to read forum threads.  And besides which, its just interesting to many people, excepting of course to those who find it boring.  

• Moderators

Greetings!

Please note that our forums are not the right place to report other players for potentially abusive behavior. Please report any suspicious activities of other players directly to our Customer Support as they have the means to verify your information in game and take the necessary actions. You can provide your video as proof when submitting the ticket, but please refrain from further promoting such activities on our official forums.

Thank you! 

Archived