NCSOF! Give us one simple answer about BOTs.

ahator

The game is just missing an active GM team which investigates. Because technically its a race that you can barely win against this kind of software, every game struggles with that. But its a riddle to me why there are no GMs at all...

They are tolerating bots, but are banning regular players. I just got banned in town: 3rd time by the way, after I shouted that I am selling a top D bow on a Global Chat. Previous ones were for suspicious payments. Seriously, this is getting a little annoying I must say.

answear is simple...they get $$ from adena sellers. I cannot find any other good reason why they tolerate some botters and bann others unless they can win something out of it. NCsoft doesn't give a thing about the players..only the money. So u have 2 possibilities, play as it is even if it is indeed shit... or just quit and find better game to play.

1 hour ago, V3sp3R said:

answear is simple...they get $$ from adena sellers. I cannot find any other good reason why they tolerate some botters and bann others unless they can win something out of it. NCsoft doesn't give a thing about the players..only the money. So u have 2 possibilities, play as it is even if it is indeed shit... or just quit and find better game to play.

Well, this time I'm making a complaint to BBB, I mean it's getting ridiculous, banned 3 times in 1 month for no reason whatsoever. 1st time payment issues, 2nd time account creation and now god knows what. 

18 minutes ago, ZAG said:

Well, this time I'm making a complaint to BBB, I mean it's getting ridiculous, banned 3 times in 1 month for no reason whatsoever. 1st time payment issues, 2nd time account creation and now god knows what. 

BBB is just a third party thing, has no bearing on.. anything.

Just now, Sakumi said:

BBB is just a third party thing, has no bearing on.. anything.

Doesn't matter, it has a bearing on everything, it has been around for 106 years and can destroy company's corporate image in minutes. 

Just now, ZAG said:

Doesn't matter, it has a bearing on everything, it has been around for 106 years and can destroy company's corporate image in minutes. 

Not really. It's the equivalent of the "can i speak to your manager" haircut.

Archived