Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 8, 2018

Hime

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you guys going to communicate with your player base and let us know what is going on ?

Are you going to fix the spoil adena for the other 40+ areas?
Are you going to find a solution for the que?Because if you don't log early you have to wait in que for 7-10hours which is more or less the same as before the fixes.
Are you planning on doing anything about the bots ?

Just checking the dev tracker and all I can is that posting  max 1 post  per day for a WEEK and that for insignificant issues or maintenance notifications isn't exactly communication not only there are a lot of issues that aren't fixed but the silence is making it even worst.    @Juji @Hime

WTF L2 Community show some respect
The Classic servers are on fire with all these thousands of 9-box bots and need some cooling and maintenance!
Thank you for your effort gms, we are all taking a healthy break and can't wait to continue farming

I think the whole classic servers launch was unscheduled from the start.

Just to wash some money from the people wallets and then wipe their tears with their own money.

Too much inconsistency and silence, I mean yea bugs occur at launches and stuff.

But this guys? even a blind crippled man would see all the flames on forums about all the problems and yet we get the old golden - Silence is the key. Are we in some buddha teachings now or what?

5 minutes ago, gust33 said:

Take care of your own business...

Didn't your mother teach you that?

LOOK HERE!! An Ogre beats a Troll so GTFO!

well, I just wanted to argue, since I agree with your original comment...

In truth, this is a minor inconvenience compared to the down times in the old days.  I think people are screaming here more because of what happened yesterday.  The adena/drop/spoil "Fix" was a joke and neither @Hime nor @Juji has seen fit to even respond to all the (fully warranted) complaints about it.  This "communication" isn't much better.  Outside of saying we'll go down for an hour, there is no content here at all.  I've tried hard to be patient with @Himeand @Juji.  They have a tough job.  But even I'm getting pretty disgusted with their lack of communication.

3 minutes ago, Laycot said:

Xp rune is too expensive for 3rd world countries community, can you adjust l2 store prices according to economy of each country?

thanks for reading and understanding

Do you really think they care? I don't think so

1 minute ago, PeppermintMocha said:

Really curious whose idea it was to shut down the server during the start of prime time when everyone is off work and logs into the game. Was is so urgent that it couldn't wait for the weekly maintenance? What are the standards to bring down a server? Are there any at all?

Because this is not NA prime time and we don't give a fk about eu primetime.

Archived