Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, November 8, 2018

Hime

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will you actually fix the adena on the server? Apart from a few classes it is pretty much impossible to go  level up and not use a ton of adena, I never saw this in any other server , where you cant even go out to level up and sustain your soulshots with the adena you gain , it is unreal . You are making it that people go level 40 and still have to rely on grade D weapons , you are punishing people for going grade C , which  I did and truly regret it now , i was better off with my dark elven +5 then a grade C bow which is pathetic, places that should drop almost 1 k adena are dropping 200 adena at best.. The question here is , when will you stop to punish people that payed for it and just want to play the game because of adena sellers? i dont see any other reason for this , its such a major issue affecting so many players and it has passed so much time that it got to be that.. Most people are already  past 40 so you can fix it now ... :S

Hmm. My customer satisfaction would be much higher if NC would say that they are restarting to kick all the fishing people and the guys on the marketplaces to temporarily "solve" the login queue issue. At least it would be informative and honest.

hello really it would be useful that they could show us the rates of the server or under what lineament or parameters the zoans work because it is unpayable to consult diverse pages which do not work with their statistics causing erroneous farming or waste time in areas where the pages report 30 -50% drop rate when it is 1% 10% or let us know how their rates and ejmp areas work in c4 earlier you could get information about the screens you were hunting for your icons now not. which makes us consult pages that are also wrong for their statistics or version

5 hours ago, SOTARIOU said:

WTF L2 Community show some respect
The Classic servers are on fire with all these thousands of 9-box bots and need some cooling and maintenance!
Thank you for your effort gms, we are all taking a healthy break and can't wait to continue farming

Why to show respect for somethjng i m paying for.? 

Ok, what this "maintenance"  did for me is increased delay/ping drastically, now it's  0.5-1 sec delay, cant navigate normally, target players, monsters, pvp is crap now... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE GUYS? This is your supposed fix? You guys just done worse, the game is unplayable, again. I wish you guys can experience my struggle and know how it feels to play without lag 8 h ago, and now. Do something. the problem is not from my side, that's for sure, same problem has my friends.

6 hours ago, Skausmas said:

Ok, what this "maintenance"  did for me is increased delay/ping drastically, now it's  0.5-1 sec delay, cant navigate normally, target players, monsters, pvp is crap now... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE GUYS? This is your supposed fix? You guys just done worse, the game is unplayable, again. I wish you guys can experience my struggle and know how it feels to play without lag 8 h ago, and now. Do something. the problem is not from my side, that's for sure, same problem has my friends.

I get 0.5s delay when I don't use: https://www.speedguide.net/articles/tcp-optimizer-4-documentation-windows-7-8-10-2012-5821#advanced_nagle

Archived