Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matic

Overlord fix please!!

Recommended Posts

Matic    0

For the love of god please let overlord buffs affect parties.... they are currently unplayable without a CP in the same clan... its really dumb. This 1 buff would not make them overpowered but would keep them useful for the entire game... 

 

@Hime 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tzeo    18

Let WC have something unique, the party buffing!

I know in later chronicles OL could buff parties too, but WC was also boosted with other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Razman    0

Fix OL please, to buff partys too.

OL = Mage Buffs

WC = Fighter Buffs

If don't buff pt, OL is useless.

Anothers classics, OL buffs party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AngeMarkel    14
3 hours ago, Razman said:

Fix OL please, to buff partys too.

OL = Mage Buffs

WC = Fighter Buffs

If don't buff pt, OL is useless.

Anothers classics, OL buffs party.

you are speaking about some privates with bugged files.

OL just buff clan members in classic...deal with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AngeMarkel    14
On 8.11.2018 at 11:36 PM, Matic said:

For the love of god please let overlord buffs affect parties.... they are currently unplayable without a CP in the same clan... its really dumb. This 1 buff would not make them overpowered but would keep them useful for the entire game... 

 

@Hime 

sorry for you but with a small research you could have avoided this situation.

But there are soo much cp's out there, just try to find one or a clan which is build on clan gaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pelukas    0
On 8/11/2018 at 11:36 PM, Matic said:

For the love of god please let overlord buffs affect parties.... they are currently unplayable without a CP in the same clan... its really dumb. This 1 buff would not make them overpowered but would keep them useful for the entire game... 

 

@Hime 

It's your fault. OL always works this way in old Chronicles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Razman    0
6 hours ago, AngelaMerkel said:

you are speaking about some privates with bugged files.

OL just buff clan members in classic...deal with it

Is not bugged files, OL need's buff party, the lasts chronicles works, and the others classics too.

This server have several bugs too, and this is more one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nD3v    0

this people that make posts complaining about something that they dont know and call it a bug. u deserve a ban .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AngeMarkel    14
3 hours ago, Razman said:

Is not bugged files, OL need's buff party, the lasts chronicles works, and the others classics too.

This server have several bugs too, and this is more one.

 

on which offical classics does it work ?

It doesnt work on Ru offi, it doesnt work on skelth and it also doesnt work in korea classic.

Again dont compare ur bugged illegal servers with officals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dude    8
2 hours ago, Malek_Ishtar said:

On old retail , OL never had party buffs more than thoses he has during his shaman leveling .

Or very late maybe , like after kamael .

OL did get a change probably around Kamael update like you said where they were able to buff parties. I believe it was when "combined" buffs were released. Paagrio's Condition, etc. OL got empower, BTB/BTS I believe too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Narvi    2
On 14.11.2018 at 2:54 PM, AngelaMerkel said:

on which offical classics does it work ?

It doesnt work on Ru offi, it doesnt work on skelth and it also doesnt work in korea classic.

Again dont compare ur bugged illegal servers with officals

Tbh those "illegal servers" works much better then this bugged, unbalanced beta server :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe not bugs , maybe Illuminatis asked to NCsoft to nerf loot drops of 40+ to nerf high level progress and say "its a bug" .

By the way , dont forget main roles of OL are : give cancer to ennemies (aoe debuff root - dots - silence - slow - double cooldown of skills and i forget some more) and heal CP .

OL are not buffbots .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×