Mass ban is a new event?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Juji @Hime I am in the same boat, my main character that i play daily, when not playing is sitting in giran shop has been banned. I have struggled since day 1 spending $400-$500 on ncoin(runes, xp scrolls, buff scrolls, etc) i would say my vip is at least 14k-16k atm havent looked at it in a few days and my main account has been banned, never account shared/botted/bought adena, anything this is total BS! my buffer account is perfectly fine, sitting here with moon set and no dd, ofc all my halfway decent gear is on my main! I have sent the email support ticket at appeal@ncsoft.com, but doesnt change the fact that this is total uncalled for and unprovoked bullhockey.

6 minutes ago, Warsmith said:

@Juji @Hime I am in the same boat, my main character that i play daily, when not playing is sitting in giran shop has been banned. I have struggled since day 1 spending $400-$500 on ncoin(runes, xp scrolls, buff scrolls, etc) i would say my vip is at least 14k-16k atm havent looked at it in a few days and my main account has been banned, never account shared/botted/bought adena, anything this is total BS! my buffer account is perfectly fine, sitting here with moon set and no dd, ofc all my halfway decent gear is on my main! I have sent the email support ticket at appeal@ncsoft.com, but doesnt change the fact that this is total uncalled for and unprovoked bullhockey.

WHere the hell you spend 500$ noob, The server is a bit older than a month and you already spend this huge amount of coins in some runes and xp skrolls noob ? Go hide yourself somewhere and cry a river.

Bots should be banned, accept it and play normal otherwise, find other crappy server to put your shitty bot to farm on your behalf.

Regards.

2 of my accounts were banned today too while I was in town selling a bow. Now, I challenge any Admin, developer to go through my game log since Oct 3 and find any irregularities. I can provide all of the details if necessary. By the way, this is the 3rd time same accounts are getting banned for no reason. Not everyone is a bot you know and it is simply frustrating that they cannot sort things out and ban people that are ought to be banned in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, Warsmith said:

instead of banning active bots any player can see just walking through a low area, cruma, etc. they banning people sitting afk in giran in shop.

The funny thing is that I have sent 10's of pictures of legitimate bots in Ivory crater etc. to them yesterday and today I am getting my accounts banned (yet again) while those bots are probably still farming in the same spots. Brilliant. 

20 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

The problem is that they dont check the characters/accounts live in game, but the support reads some logs or tickets couple of days/weeks later and then bans...

Wow that's a lot of assumptions in that one sentence.

My 9 accounts still going strong although I'm only playing 7 of them on classic. :P

Yeah, my 3 accounts on Classic were also stronK, till an hour ago. All 3 got locked on.

I know that a lot of the people complaining for locked accounts or perma bans are indeed botters, but there are some people got locked accounts just like that.

So making fun to all these people is not good thing to do cause you can be a next victim of random locked accounts then someone else will surely come at you having fun and you will need to eat your own medicine then. Be prepared for it, just in case ;)

Apparently NCSoft is banning people that bought adena, they are following the money. If you guys did that, well, you deserved the ban, all those bot trains people complain about only exist because people buy adena for $.

I believe they have made a terrible mistake. My buffer account was also banned after yesterday's unplanned maintenance. My other two accounts seem to be fine. I believe there is an issue with the "report bot system". You can basically screw people by reporting their 2nd or 3rd box as a bot. They most likely wont notice the pop-up window until it is too late! 

It is really shocking to see how a well stablished company have had so many issues with a 20 year old game, which should be more than proven! I have played in many illegal server and I would say that most haven't had that many issues !

My clan is about to throw the towel on L2 for good and for me, if this happens, I will never play an NCSoft game ever again (also I will spam them on twitter to death).

Hope it improves!!

45 minutes ago, Cld said:

Apparently NCSoft is banning people that bought adena, they are following the money. If you guys did that, well, you deserved the ban, all those bot trains people complain about only exist because people buy adena for $.

In this case anyone who bought items or sold items of great value to bots from giran and other towns are at risk. You don't know who are you dealing with because there isn't a bot/rmt sign over someone's head.

4 minutes ago, beleaua said:

In this case anyone who bought items or sold items of great value to bots from giran and other towns are at risk. You don't know who are you dealing with because there isn't a bot/rmt sign over someone's head.

that's not how rmting works, all ncsoft needs to look for is accounts that consistently mail huge sums of money to random people, then ban that account and ban any account that has received the mailed money.

8 minutes ago, Cld said:

that's not how rmting works, all ncsoft needs to look for is accounts that consistently mail huge sums of money to random people, then ban that account and ban any account that has received the mailed money.

Take your own advice? Usually they exchange useless items for big amount of adena, to make it look like a legit trade. For ncsoft it doesn't matter the item you exchange because all items are of no value to them but they care about the amount of adena exchanged. So if you buy or sell a bow, a spellbook or anything of great value, a big exchange of adena is also happening. They also use shops to make it like a legit trade. So you're no different for them.

This NCSoft anti-bot system is super flawed! I've seen a lot of people being banned for no reason, the worst of it is that players who were banned had their accounts unlocked after 6 days, that's ridiculous, a company with so much time on the market going through such a shame.

43 minutes ago, beleaua said:

Neste caso, quem comprou itens ou vendeu itens de grande valor para bots de giran e outras cidades estão em risco. Você não sabe com quem está lidando porque não há um sinal de bot / rmt sobre a cabeça de alguém.

With this ridiculous event of top D weapons, no one is buying adena.

Archived