Mass ban is a new event?

My VIP 3 buffer got locked last night while farming on dual box with my main account. The question is, why didn't you banned my dps account aswell, if I was supposedly botting, you damn incompetent. Oh, I just happen to know the answer, because it was just a random ban from your broken Xigncode 3, which can't distinguish russian / asian gold sellers botters from legitimate players who actualy support your game. Now please, go ahead and close this acc aswell to complete the mess. Because I really don't care, I'm gone.

I just can't put in words how regret I am to had back to this game.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team

Hi all, I've checked in with the team and there was no particular mass ban that happened. For clarity, we do close multiple accounts every day for various offenses whether it's harassment; bad language; botting and cheating and associations with that. For more information on why your account was closed, we must redirect you to submit a ticket. If you cannot access the website with the account in question, please email support[at]ncsoft.com.

13 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all, I've checked in with the team and there was no particular mass ban that happened. For clarity, we do close multiple accounts every day for various offenses whether it's harassment; bad language; botting and cheating and associations with that. For more information on why your account was closed, we must redirect you to submit a ticket. If you cannot access the website with the account in question, please email support[at]ncsoft.com.

It turns out that many people are being banned without any explanation, after waiting for days, we receive an automatic response that we use ilegal programs. See the forum, hundredes of people banned, some laugh and accuse us of using bots, but I hope that they will not be victims of this unjust ban in the future.

IS Boxer is illegal and just as bad as botting. Synergy lets u bypass the 3 account limit. VMs let u bypass account limit. All illegal. If they banned you its for something u did last week. They dont instaban anyone. IF you did nothing wrong appeal and make sure you mention all the money u wont be spending banned. In 3 days u will have your shit back. My guess is your friends are cheaters. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, Hime said:

hime all your players are just liars

Archived