BOTS ON FP WILL BE UPLOADED DAILY BY ME !

COCOsss

Dear NCSoft, I see you are doing a bit of acting about huge amount of bots at newbie zones specially FT.

Now I will do you a favor and I will crazy do video record on every crappy sh^t bot I ever see.

Here you go, 2 bots which was disgusting rude while I put a huge amount of mobs on them and they died. HERE YOU GO.

I WONT PLAY IN SUCH A SERVER IF I SEE THIS BOTS AGAIN I WILL REPORT IT AGAIN AND UPLOAD A VIDEO AGAIN.

If there wont be any action against this foolish people I will have to leave this away from me, cuz while I'm cutting my ass off to farm adena for top D weapon this guys are botting and doing milions in a night which is completely disgusting and unrespectfully

[content moderated]

These nasty people are here every single night I enter the game. yestarday I've been killed by their mains which was 40+lv so the picture is very stupid. Farming with bots on night and gearing up the mains on days. Wake up and bann all of them chars by IP easy as smashing wafer packaging.

Regards, ME.

8 hours ago, xmot said:

Send the videos to support, they don't investigate this type of report on the forum.  This thread will probably just get closed/deleted.

no. post all the bots u find here with screens and nicks. they do not investigate such cases on forum? so lets allow potential players see how many bots are here on the server, eventually if theyll close this topic i will start another, and another, and another untill they will start rewieving those cases inhere.

Archived