Rates on Aden

Ertai

Hey guys. i was just wondering, is there any logical reason why we dont know the exact rate of the server? or maybe the % of drop/spoil/exp?
Also, the raid bosses why are so strong in this server?

everybody is posting about adena problems, rate problems etc etc etc.... but i just wonder, maybe is a logical reason for this, so.. why?

Is the information bad enough to discourage people from keep playing? or its strategy related? its not sarcasm, it could be great to have a sincere awnser.

I asked basically the same question and got this response:

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Juji said:

Building a wiki database site from scratch is massive undertaking when we still have issues to resolve for both Live and Classic Servers. We have not shared our drop table directly in the past and it is not something HQ has done before either with their powerwiki.

With all due respect to @Jujithis answer is what we lawyers call non-responsive.  I never asked for a full wiki database.  I asked for a drop/spoil/adena table that any competent programmer who knew the formulas could extract from the database in 2 hours or less.  The part about not sharing the drop table directly in the past is technically true but highly misleading.  They gave the table for publication in the Prima Guide and, for a time, they permitted (perhaps even sponsored, I'm not clear on that) a sniffer to detect actual drop/spoil/adena rates.  Korea and EU have published their rates.  For the life of me I don't understand why NCWest refuses to do the same.  Maybe @Juji can pressure the developers to publish such a table but I wouldn't bet on it, given the above answer.

Who are the developers? are they responsable? how can we know that they are really getting our discontent about a lot of issues? how can we speak to them without being just another message on a forum?
#whoisresponsable

1 hour ago, Ertai said:

Who are the developers? are they responsable? how can we know that they are really getting our discontent about a lot of issues? how can we speak to them without being just another message on a forum?
#whoisresponsable

The answer is: Korea.

2 hours ago, Ertai said:

#whoisresponsable

It is @Juji and @Hime's job to act as our spokespeople.  I honestly don't know if they are doing a poor job of communicating our concerns or if the developers just aren't interested in meeting those concerns.  I hope they are doing their job well and we will see the results.  But they'd have to be doing a lot better job communicating with the developers than they are doing at communicating with us.

10 hours ago, Ertai said:

#whoisresponsable

You can address the developers via the community boards (forums) in http://lineage2.plaync.com/

Of course, not only you will have to write in Korean, you also should check whether the same issues apply to Korean classic gameplay (they are one version above the international build, with pretty major changes like one-click-class-change and aggressive [and cooperative] monster removal in all 70- zones), otherwise you'll simply be ignored.

Archived