Dont even know if its worth even playing

Warsmith

1 hour ago, Warsmith said:

congratulations, you two win the prize of being named the Firstt 2 assumption A-holes, you even beat sumtingwong to it, which is hard to do. he musta not been online at the time.  I don't rmt or bot, and as for spending that much on ncoin, i have a great job and can afford to spend what i want. because of the drop situation i spent a lot on soulshots and buffs. but, still irrelevent. i have done nothing wrong. idgaf about your opinon,

Look, we don't care how you spend your money, we care that you ruin the great game that L2 used to be, by gaining unfair advantage over the others.Dunno what "great job" you have, prolly flipping burgers overtime, but how would you feel if I use my great job and mock you all around like a ping-pong?Are you gonna be the donkey then, how do you think?

Anyway, keep doing w/e you`re doing there, randoms are persistent and I`m sure you`ll keep going anyway after you`re done QQ here on the forums :)

28 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

The Mesaage is clear STOP BOT AND RMT .     @mixa we your fans  w8 for a live stream were you will show how you eat a Big Mac .

I don't like McDonald's, other burger types I eat sometimes for sure.Also I can cook and I've got who to cook for me every single day.I can also fish, hunt and grow crops if needed someday.Streams are out of question, don't wanna make ppl jealous or think that I`m showing off.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mixa said:

Look, we don't care how you spend your money, we care that you ruin the great game that L2 used to be, by gaining unfair advantage over the others.Dunno what "great job" you have, prolly flipping burgers overtime, but how would you feel if I use my great job and mock you all around like a ping-pong?Are you gonna be the donkey then, how do you think?

Anyway, keep doing w/e you`re doing there, randoms are persistent and I`m sure you`ll keep going anyway after you`re done QQ here on the forums :)

I don't like McDonald's, other burger types I eat sometimes for sure.Also I can cook and I've got who to cook for me every single day.I can also fish, hunt and grow crops if needed someday.Streams are out of question, don't wanna make ppl jealous or think that I`m showing off.

aw you must care, you took the time to respond, and not a short one-liner either, how precious, bless his heart.   

And as far as spending on ncoin, some of us have to spend it or the f2pay model doesnt stay afloat? but spending ncoin doesnt = bad or unfair advantage over others.

1 minute ago, Warsmith said:

aw you must care, you took the time to respond, and not a short one-liner either, how precious, bless his heart.   

And as far as spending on ncoin, some of us have to spend it or the f2pay model doesnt stay afloat? but spending ncoin doesnt = bad or unfair advantage over others.

Clearly, the unfair advantage everyone is referring to is the attempt to use questionable software to improve your L2 experience.

2 minutes ago, Warsmith said:

It's also known as cheating in most games.When you play poker for example (if you do), do you pay money to the bank to let you get more cards over your opponent?I guess your job doesn't involve much thinking, since you clearly can't put two things together, let alone manage something irl....

Just now, Devoid said:

Clearly, the unfair advantage everyone is referring to is the attempt to use questionable software to improve your L2 experience.

clearly, you follow the bandwagon and assume nc never bans someone wrongly and assume someone wouldnt get locked for doing nothing wrong, welcome to the discussion, your opinion is noted and is still inaccurate. you can refer to something all you want, doesnt make it true

Just now, mixa said:

It's also known as cheating in most games.When you play poker for example (if you do), do you pay money to the bank to let you get more cards over your opponent?I guess your job doesn't involve much thinking, since you clearly can't put two things together, let alone manage something irl....

so me purchasing ncoin you consider cheating? if thats the case every vip 4 is cheating? are you vip 0 and can't get through que, is that why you are here?

Just now, Warsmith said:

clearly, you follow the bandwagon and assume nc never bans someone wrongly and assume someone wouldnt get locked for doing nothing wrong, welcome to the discussion, your opinion is noted and is still inaccurate. you can refer to something all you want, doesnt make it true

I don't think anyone here thinks that mistakes don't get made, they most certainly do. 

The point of it is that there is a support system in place, and should be used.  The forums simply aren't the place to spam about it.  I understand it's frustrating, but you are shooting yourself in the foot.

1 minute ago, Warsmith said:

so me purchasing ncoin you consider cheating? if thats the case every vip 4 is cheating? are you vip 0 and can't get through que, is that why you are here?

Don't go so mad, it's very bad for our nervous system.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:00 AM, Warsmith said:

The main thing is, if they ban you with dubious evidence, here's what you get in return (and you got a different answer)

Well done.  In fact, they don't even "ban" you at first.  They "lock" your account pending review.  If you got locked, definitely appeal it and talk to them in a rational manner, using well formed sentences and the best english you can manage.  

They are people in the end, and if you go into it ranting and raving, blaming everyone but yourself, it will not go well for you at all.

18 minutes ago, mixa said:

Ok :) @mixa is right rmt and bot destroy the game that we all love so much .

9 minutes ago, InTheGame said:

good job NCsoft ban boters when they spend money - maybe this game have chance to not die from bots!!!

GJ!

edit: Thank you!

Rofl. This game has always been full of bots and will be. I've reported a party of bots through submitting a ticket a week a go in Hardins Academy, they are still there. 3 wizards with their cats. 

Just now, ZAG said:

Rofl. This game has always been full of bots and will be. I've reported a party of bots through submitting a ticket a week a go in Hardins Academy, they are still there. 3 wizards with their cats. 

Yes but this bot here is banned!

I was also locked out of my buffer account for no reason at all. 

I feel exactly like you @Warsmith, even tho I might get back the account, how can I keep playing knowing they can lock me out of my account for no particular reason?

I have a friend also that got banned (and his account was never returned) and all he did was report a bunch of bots. Seem like the bots banded together and reported him back or something and seems also they have more leverage than us average players. He also got his second account, a simple level 20 who he was using to fish only, banned too... 

You know, it is a terrible situation, spending this huge amount of hours playing this game and been exposed to this kind of treatment. 

And to the idiots saying we are somehow cheating and deserve this... You are simply toxic to the community, the purpose of the threads its expose an unfair treatment and warn everyone that this is happening a lot to innocent people. While there are a ton of real bots running around freely and spamming adena sales in the game.

Do you think a boter would mind getting banned? he would just make another account... and keep boting, he didn't put any effort on the game as we have...

Hope @Admin @Hime @Juji can help the community and help discern real cheaters, real HARASSMENT (like the guys making unfounded judgments in this thread without using their brains) from real players who play and enjoy the game with all its bugs and errors.

Best regards

7 minutes ago, ArkCer0 said:

And to the idiots saying we are somehow cheating and deserve this... You are simply toxic to the community, the purpose of the threads its expose an unfair treatment and warn everyone that this is happening a lot to innocent people. While there are a ton of real bots running around freely and spamming adena sales in the game.@Juji

I have provided evidence that even if you end up banned (you can login to account management and near Lineage II, it says "BANNED") due to something put out of context (e.g. chatting with suspected PvP botters, mocking them by writing stuff like //bot_start in world chat), then they write to support and claim you and your clan members who were trashtalking them are actually bots and that your messages are proof), such incorrect/accidental bans WILL be reversed immediately after you contact them.

The same applies to automatic suspicious activity lockdown, except you cannot login anywhere (incl. account management) and must contact them directly via email instead of via Customer Support.

The thing is, if you have been banned AND they refuse to unban you, then it is definitely something that they think is a direct violation of the rules.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Warsmith said:

@SumTingWong to the hater, got my warsmith account back a few days ago and a small stipend of 1200 ncoin for a mistake on they're end. 

Grats man, it's funny reading the comments from all the salty poor people like mixa and the rest of the NC fellatio crew.

i havent meet someone who has been banned due to suspicious activity and its not using any kind of 3rd program .. if u are getting ban its because u are using them and now u lossed ur account and come here to cry about it , stop using these programs and u'll be able to play normaly without any kind of problem .. soon sieges , gg !

Archived