Ban on using box ?

TheRok

Ehm........ So my two character is cleric Airina and mage Salia just being blocked due to suspicious activities ... I just doing the quest for Salia's at spider nest , she out of mana and sitting to recover back that and Airina's just stand there while I waiting and listen music on youtube and browsing discord . Is there a rule again using box now ?

P/S : On a side note I just report two bots in the spider nest and then I got ban - oh , the irony

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spent the same just 1 hour after having bought 400Ncoins and also my backpack, I had the wizard in gludio sitting and killing mobs with the Shillen Oracle: /. I do not think it has to do with the internet crashes that I had just that I do not know, layers!

I try to take it easy

9 minutes ago, lucascai992 said:

I just spent the same just 1 hour after having bought 400Ncoins and also my backpack, I had the wizard in gludio sitting and killing mobs with the Shillen Oracle: /. I do not think it has to do with the internet crashes that I had just that I do not know, layers!

I try to take it easy

.......Ehm ?

how long were u afk on regen? more than 20 min? there are people who will report you as bot just becouse you take their spot or seeing you're afk so u loose your account. There are 20 minutes to write werification code when someone report u when u came back when the time was up u get banned :)

2 accounts banned yesterday too. Mailed a bow from main to dwarf so that I coulduse the global chat to sell it and bam! Main and buffer accounts banned. This is 3rd time it happens to me. I don't even wanna start expressing my frustration and anger with NCwest anymore. 

17 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

how long were u afk on regen? more than 20 min? there are people who will report you as bot just becouse you take their spot or seeing you're afk so u loose your account. There are 20 minutes to write werification code when someone report u when u came back when the time was up u get banned :)

not 20 minutes for sure - cause I wait for mana to regen not afk - 6-7 minutes most

8 minutes ago, ZAG said:

2 accounts banned yesterday too. Mailed a bow from main to dwarf so that I coulduse the global chat to sell it and bam! Main and buffer accounts banned. This is 3rd time it happens to me. I don't even wanna start expressing my frustration and anger with NCwest anymore. 

ho shit - that was beyond bad - wtf are they even doing

I put my 3 accounts yesterday to fishing and BOOM ncsoft locked all 3 accounts. is there any rule for fishing? they irony the past 3 days I as recording and screenshotting bots in execution grounds and reporting it to ncsoft via ticket. the time was locked they emailed me that they took all necessary actions for the tickets I had opened. and to rate their support team! im pretty sure that this bot festival in execution ground is still continuing.

ps. ofc I have never used any program ever while I was playing the game..except if discord or twitch is somehow involved in this (suspicious activities)

2 minutes ago, WcToil said:

I put my 3 accounts yesterday to fishing and BOOM ncsoft locked all 3 accounts. is there any rule for fishing? they irony the past 3 days I as recording and screenshotting bots in execution grounds and reporting it to ncsoft via ticket. the time was locked they emailed me that they took all necessary actions for the tickets I had opened. and to rate their support team! im pretty sure that this bot festival in execution ground is still continuing.

I too report bot whenever I seen them - never expected that I am the one got banned - IRONY !

Just now, TheRok said:

I too report bot whenever I seen them - never expected that I am the one got banned - IRONY !

its not irony. its stupid action of ncsoft! its unacceptable for the range of this company. its totally unprofessional! they lack so much in everything they do since the start of l2 classic! I dunno for the pas years since I only played god for like 1 month

My main account was also suspended. I do not understand what the company that is in charge of looking for cheating players is doing? But they have to tell them to check well who are really cheating, to look at the log or what I know. Because some people report you just for pleasure.

2 minutes ago, WcToil said:

its not irony. its stupid action of ncsoft! its unacceptable for the range of this company. its totally unprofessional! they lack so much in everything they do since the start of l2 classic! I dunno for the pas years since I only played god for like 1 month

Well , you right - I have read a bunch of topics about how bad is lineage 2 being handle but at this level it beyond my expectation - ridiculous !

1 minute ago, Ladgertha said:

My main account was also suspended. I do not understand what the company that is in charge of looking for cheating players is doing? But they have to tell them to check well who are really cheating, to look at the log or what I know. Because some people report you just for pleasure.

And we do got banned because of that too - truly what the bleep NCsoft

2 minutes ago, Ladgertha said:

If you use any type of program or bot, it corresponds to all the accounts that are in that IP. Do not say foolishness

yea it corresponds..what if u have never used any 3rd party programm? cuz in my occasion that's what happened. I have no program installed in my pc other that l2 and discord! so please do us a favor 

Just now, Ladgertha said:

@mixa I hope you do not have the same problem as us, because when you come to do a post in the forum, I'm going to laugh

I hope he does tbh. I was as skeptical as him before 3rd Oct 2018, thinking that if you are banned, you are banned for a good reason lol. 

My wife's accounts were locked on wednesday for suspsicious activty, we play together side my side and her buffer and a alt dwarf the clients closed, so she tried to login but account locked, so emailed them and 3 days later they said due to 3rd party program account is closed, she didn't use any and they did not privide any proof, anyway uninstalled the game on her pc and mine not being part of this BS from ncsoft. ncsoft lost 2 active players and 4 VIP accounts GG ncsoft

2 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Bots should be band, but if you are telling the truth put in a ticket and they will see that you are not guilty of the offence and unban your accounts.

Ye and you think that's fun to do? This is the 3rd time they lock my accounts. It takes 6 days to unlock, so in 1 month I lost almost half of it due to my accounts being locked. FFs

3 minutes ago, AmosUK said:

My wife's accounts were locked on wednesday for suspsicious activty, we play together side my side and her buffer and a alt dwarf the clients closed, so she tried to login but account locked, so emailed them and 3 days later they said due to 3rd party program account is closed, she didn't use any and they did not privide any proof, anyway uninstalled the game on her pc and mine not being part of this BS from ncsoft. ncsoft lost 2 active players and 4 VIP accounts GG ncsoft

Contact your banks and demand an immediate refund until they provide proof of that 3rd party software being used. 

Archived