Ban on using box ?

TheRok

38 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

I hope that all of you, all who assure that is not any trouble with the bans (even when already some has posted that his ban was already removed because they didn`t find any wrong), don`t ever get an unjustified ban, because I don't want it too. I use three accounts the whole time, my mine and my two supporters and until now I have not experienced any wrong, and I hope it won't happen ever. >:( 

'ma dude.. i know how it is..

I was botting in one of NCsoft's game in the past and got banned and then i was like "ohhh idk what happened! i didn't do anything!".

don't bot or use a 3rd party programs = don't get banned.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/10/2018 at 8:13 AM, AmosUK said:

so my wife got a reply from ncsoft this morning, in her email she asked for proof of anything she did wrong, so her reply from ncsoft they said they will not discuss their detection methods with her, she did not ask for that she asked for proof, paypal disputes will stay in place, only thing I think of why she got her account closed in the first place, I remember her seeing her dwarf and buffer sitting out in the hunting zones while we were watching tv, maybe someone reported her as a bot perhaps I dunno, either way it sucks that she lost hours of her time playing only to lose it, I find it quite disturbing that they will not show her proof of what she did wrong.

@Hime @Juji

if your account is BOT REPORTED while you are AFK the counter does NOT START. ( this happens if you do not use any autoclicker/spammer/bot )

While you are AFK from your PC ( discarding what I mentioned before which is the most probable ) the counter its frozen. When you return to the pc and start playing the counter will start ticking. Also it is not possible to report players in safe areas ( learn to be afk in safe areas )

I dont know if you only need to move the mouse for the counter to activate ( would not make sense because dust, domestic animals, etc can make the mouse move ) or if you need to click in the mouse button/keyboard for the counter to start, PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM.

Usually you get banned because you have software like mouse/keyboard macros installed and maybe you are not aware ( I believe you were )

Number one thing is to be honest with them, tell the truth and cry for them to unlock your account.

Cheers

Unfortunately to add to this a couple of us have basically confirmed the bot captcha can appear off screen if you load in borderless windowed mode and do not initialize after entering the game. This will basically let it count down unnoticed and action will be taken and ncsoft takes a hard stance that you're cheating even if innocent. In trying to bring this to light with the gm team after having an account banned they basically told me to go blow , great customer support turning away paying customers instead of admitting they have an issue.

Anyways maybe this can help someone in their battle to get their account back.

4 minutes ago, Demoneyedcam said:

Unfortunately to add to this a couple of us have basically confirmed the bot captcha can appear off screen if you load in borderless windowed mode and do not initialize after entering the game. This will basically let it count down unnoticed and action will be taken and ncsoft takes a hard stance that you're cheating even if innocent. In trying to bring this to light with the gm team after having an account banned they basically told me to go blow , great customer support turning away paying customers instead of admitting they have an issue.

Anyways maybe this can help someone in their battle to get their account back.

Powerful info @Demoneyedcam, I'm worried about all those wrong banned accounts that people are talking about, and since I use three accounts I'll take in count this valuable info. Thanks a lot Champion. :) +10

you can play with 20 boxes if you have enough computers

you wont get ban for boxes, probabbly you were doing something suspecious in your log activity, or, probabbly someone reported you as bot while u was sitting/resting

as usual, many people want the power in the game, then probabbly if they see you will report not you, but report your mule, they want people get banned, doesnt care if are bots or not bots, people is just abusing of the report bot buttom, then be carefully

from what you say in this post, someone reported you as bot, with a fake reporting, but if you are lieying or not, only GMs can see the LOGs of your actions when the 20 minutes of the captcha started

if in that 20 minutes, you were doing actions, well, is assumed as if you were botting, good luck ( of course if is the first time you saw the pop up of captcha, probabbly you fail, but of course, GMs will check the full activity, and level of the character

imagine, a lvl 1 to 10 noob, that doesnt understand english, and get the pop up, and him dont complete it, well, they are noobs, but could happen, and GMs are nice, they check logs.

6 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Powerful info @Demoneyedcam, I'm worried about all those wrong banned accounts that people are talking about, and since I use three accounts I'll take in count this valuable info. Thanks a lot Champion. :) +10

you can play with 12 accounts if you want, if you have 4 computers

MAX BOXES PER COMPUTER ARE 3

then if you see around the world someone with 6 or 9 boxes

is not breaking any tos, just have more computers

2 minutes ago, Khania said:

you can play with 12 accounts if you want, if you have 4 computers

MAX BOXES PER COMPUTER ARE 3

then if you see around the world someone with 6 or 9 boxes

is not breaking any tos, just have more computers

I don't understand your notes because I know what you are telling and I don't care about one person with his 6 or 8 pets behind him... it doesn't mean he's a botter, but if I see those 6 - 8 pets assisting and hitting the main one, of course it is a cheater... but, whatever, I don't understand your quote. Thanks Anyway.

19 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

I don't understand your notes because I know what you are telling and I don't care about one person with his 6 or 8 pets behind him... it doesn't mean he's a botter, but if I see those 6 - 8 pets assisting and hitting the main one, of course it is a cheater... but, whatever, I don't understand your quote. Thanks Anyway.

i can have a wireless keyboard syncing to all computers spamming f1, f2 f3...

you can also do this using virtual windows, you can have 5 instances of windows with different MAC ADDRESSES and local ips, then you can make your keyboard work with all virtual windows... that is no hack at all

you just need to have 32gb+ram (optimal) to do this and a cool cpu 

when they allow more than 1 box prepare to see people doing 1 spell with 10 mages at the same time, because there are ways around it that make it LEGAL

3 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

i can have a wireless keyboard syncing to all computers spamming f1, f2 f3...

you can also do this using virtual windows, you can have 5 instances of windows with different MAC ADDRESSES and local ips, then you can make your keyboard work with all virtual windows... that is no hack at all

you just need to have 32gb+ram (optimal) to do this and a cool cpu 

when they allow more than 1 box prepare to see people doing 1 spell with 10 mages at the same time, because there are ways around it that make it LEGAL

@VincentColpa... Looks like you are a professional on this... this is a valuable info too, the Synchronized Keyboard is something viable, but talking about virtual windows, it can be called "third party software" for me, but may be not for NCSoft. I'm Amazed, now I feel that don't have sense continue this game since anyone can do what you are telling. O.o

dude there is no sense in playing this game at all when they put dual box. I started here and played 1 month. then I gave up and went to WoW. 

L2 is my favorite game of all times but unfortunately there are no servers like there was before... there is no classic anymore... only bots, afkers, sellers, or full CP's that play 14hours day

I feel this game is kinda ruined atm and I will stop playing it so I can still have the good memories I had from this game. Because NCSoft KR, NA I dont know whatever, they are kinda ruining the good vision I had from it...

Well I don't wanna off topic, but basically l2 is outdated and is one of the easiest games to bot, sync grind and for that I think its a waste of time

you will be playing for 2... 3,4,5 6 months and then you will think, WHY? why I played 6 months? So I'm level 60 grinding an A grade set? I feel l2 is over, there is nothing more to add to it. Honestly I enjoyed the first week, all the pvp and community together, but then It turned out to be the same as EU, KR launches...

GL you all guys, from all the communities honestly this is the one I liked more ;)

GL to all that will keep playing and hope you can beat the RU :)

4 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

dude there is no sense in playing this game at all when they put dual box. I started here and played 1 month. then I gave up and went to WoW. 

L2 is my favorite game of all times but unfortunately there are no servers like there was before... there is no classic anymore... only bots, afkers, sellers, or full CP's that play 14hours day

I feel this game is kinda ruined atm and I will stop playing it so I can still have the good memories I had from this game. Because NCSoft KR, NA I dont know whatever, they are kinda ruining the good vision I had from it...

Well I don't wanna off topic, but basically l2 is outdated and is one of the easiest games to bot, sync grind and for that I think its a waste of time

you will be playing for 2... 3,4,5 6 months and then you will think, WHY? why I played 6 months? So I'm level 60 grinding an A grade set? I feel l2 is over, there is nothing more to add to it. Honestly I enjoyed the first week, all the pvp and community together, but then It turned out to be the same with EU, KR launches...

GL you all guys, from all the communities honestly this is the one I liked more ;)

GL to all that will keep playing and hope you can beat the RU :)

Ok.. Bye... :|

52 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

well, dude, go around mitril mines, i saw a real botter, main botter was a spoiler, and he had 5 summoners assisting, and 1 orc and 1 pp or shilien i dont remember, was ridiciolous and funny at the same time, reported some of their mules, but they wont got ban lol

i have a solution against bots, i can fix this in a week, and community will start to hunt botters for fun, but i dont know if GMs want apply this

is easy, debuff if you dont complete the captcha, what does this debuff? puts your karma in negative and if someone kills you, you will drop all the items

problem is if someone reports someone sitting resting, then this means, if someone is sitting, and someone report them, they wont get the report pop up

oh you can say, but if someone comes and hit you you are waking up, and then they report you

well

if char = sitting > check last action = no pop up

some lines more in the script and done

seriusly, people as ncsoft could fix the botters in a day

but google cant fix the botters because whats happening with the zombie bots on google platforms is epic more deeply than a code game as lineage 2

take it for use, ncsoft, can fix bot problems in a day, as blizzard can fix d2 bots in a day

if i have this ideas? dont you believe people that works and made games dont have the same ideas?

wonder that..

5 minutes ago, Khania said:

well, dude, go around mitril mines, i saw a real botter, main botter was a spoiler, and he had 5 summoners assisting, and 1 orc and 1 pp or shilien i dont remember, was ridiciolous and funny at the same time, reported some of their mules, but they wont got ban lol

i have a solution against bots, i can fix this in a week, and community will start to hunt botters for fun, but i dont know if GMs want apply this

is easy, debuff if you dont complete the captcha, what does this debuff? puts your karma in negative and if someone kills you, you will drop all the items

problem is if someone reports someone sitting resting, then this means, if someone is sitting, and someone report them, they wont get the report pop up

oh you can say, but if someone comes and hit you you are waking up, and then they report you

well

if char = sitting > check last action = no pop up

some lines more in the script and done

seriusly, people as ncsoft could fix the botters in a day

but google cant fix the botters because whats happening with the zombie bots on google platforms is epic more deeply than a code game as lineage 2

take it for use, ncsoft, can fix bot problems in a day, as blizzard can fix d2 bots in a day

if i have this ideas? dont you believe people that works and made games dont have the same ideas?

wonder that..

Yes they are, I agree... these damned corporations... >:(

idk what makes u think ncsoft doesnt want bots in their servers ? they fillup servers so they dont look empty and make ppl pay for being VIP ...there iis a bunch of bots in mandragoras spot there is alot on cruma marshalnds they all the same elven wizard with pony and human wizard with cat buffed with shield and might lvl 1 and they use no spiritshoots ...they are all bots and when i say a bunch its more than a party there farming ..u dont have enough reports for them all..a game which its more than 10 years old that havent solved problems with bots its just cuz they dont want to and not necesary that they dont care ..its just that they dont want to ..make ur own conclusions on why they dont want to

Just now, verloren said:

idk what makes u think ncsoft doesnt want bots in their servers ? they fillup servers so they dont look empty and make ppl pay for being VIP ...there iis a bunch of bots in mandragoras spot there is alot on cruma marshalnds they all the same elven wizard with pony and human wizard with cat buffed with shield and might lvl 1 and they use no spiritshoots ...they are all bots and when i say a bunch its more than a party there farming ..u dont have enough reports for them all..a game which its more than 10 years old that havent solved problems with bots its just cuz they dont want to and not necesary that they dont care ..its just that they dont want to ..make ur own conclusions on why they dont want to

let the bots, but add the debuff, best solution and will bring fun for the players, you will see a lot of players solving the issue, hunting botters

imagine, you kill a botter, and you got all their adena and items, they wont bot anymore, even if they can, they wont do it because people can pk them

then problem fixed, by staff for scripting the code, and by community, for get fun hunting botters

1 minute ago, VincentColpa said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmODpiGSUvk

there you go, trust me when I say you may have some players doing this in this l2 classic server

but the modern version requires 1 or 2 computers maximum with virtual boxes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOOL

can they legally sell adena in korean servers? i cant understand why they made a video like that public

1 minute ago, Khania said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOOL

can they legally sell adena in korean servers? i cant understand why they made a video like that public

why they would not make? no way to get caught... ncsoft knows this... maybe its even NCSOFT paying them to do it... just think about it... wouldnt it be convenient to NCSOFT to do this? AHAH! obviously its a troll thought but as you can see...

if they allow more than 1 box, people will push it

... and that is one video... you can check many others

10 minutes ago, verloren said:

Yes, Business, I agree... these damned corporations... >:(

I have played back in C4 and almost half the illegal servers out there... Never downloaded any of those 3rd party programms, rarely used boxes (only if it was unplayable solo) 

never tried any hacks/cheats or w/e  AND I NEVER EVER GOT A SIGNLE BAN or even warning... 

Do the same, follow the rules and u will not get banned... 

Although i must admit that after playing 2 weeks here made me google of how to use bot...

1 minute ago, Izual said:

I have played back in C4 and almost half the illegal servers out there... Never downloaded any of those 3rd party programms, rarely used boxes (only if it was unplayable solo) 

never tried any hacks/cheats or w/e  AND I NEVER EVER GOT A SIGNLE BAN or even warning... 

Although i must admit that after playing 2 weeks here made me google of how to use bot...

Yes, Follow the Rules, I agree... these damned corporations... >:(

1 minute ago, Izual said:

thats what u want to do since u see so many bots in the game and no actions taken ...they can say they are working they are banning but dude ...for fuking sake ur system doesnt work ...they can join without any problem ...what u do with an stupid debuff ? stop the bot for some hours ? that dont fix the problem cuz in some hours they will be again farming gold ...ur a fuking company u have to pay ur personal what would take to hire someone to be normal job time looking at the zones ppl always saying that are full of bots ? they can go right now to mandragoras spot and cruma marshland and look for themselves...but no its no bannable here and yeah that make u want to use bots ..cuz why would u bother farming hard when others just using bots ? 

3 hours ago, NazgullSupport said:

it doesn't mean he's a botter, but if I see those 6 - 8 pets assisting and hitting the main one, of course it is a cheater... 

How do you figure?  People playing like that could very well be 100% legitimate and abide by the EULA/TOS.  I control a 9 character party with 9 computers where they all /assist /attack a single target.  All without automation or any third-party software. 

1 minute ago, Toast said:

How do you figure?  People playing like that could very well be 100% legitimate and abide by the EULA/TOS.  I control a 9 character party with 9 computers where they all /assist /attack a single target.  All without automation or any third-party software. 

rofl okey dude yeah sure ...

Archived