Ban on using box ?

TheRok

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ladgertha said:

@WcToil  No, I already send 2 tickets passed 16 hours and nobody answered, it's a shame! NcWest when putting your support system in another company that surely does not understand anything about the game.

i remember when there was a live GM's online non-stop ...long long time ago..

6 minutes ago, bizarre said:

i remember when there was a live GM's online non-stop ...long long time ago..

The game was still full of bots, so ye. Let's face it, L2 is too old of a game for them to invest any money into improving the game play and protecting it from 3rd party softwares. Instead, they implemented some crappy system that bans regular players for things like payments or creating another account using Hotmail instead of gmail. 

2 hours ago, Ladgertha said:

@mixa I hope you do not have the same problem as us, because when you come to do a post in the forum, I'm going to laugh

I'm playing on these servers for so long, that even if I get banned someday, I wouldn't care much.Reached everything there was to reach in L2 and I`m only here to see the randoms QQ how they fail miserably at L2 even by using the L2Store hardcore and eventually how their paid pixels go poof when the time comes xD

2 hours ago, TheRok said:

want to check log of my pc - or anything of that sort ? or you just like to bs ?

I don't, there are logs that were already checked by other ppl and you've got hammered.That's good enough for me :)

so my wife got a reply from ncsoft this morning, in her email she asked for proof of anything she did wrong, so her reply from ncsoft they said they will not discuss their detection methods with her, she did not ask for that she asked for proof, paypal disputes will stay in place, only thing I think of why she got her account closed in the first place, I remember her seeing her dwarf and buffer sitting out in the hunting zones while we were watching tv, maybe someone reported her as a bot perhaps I dunno, either way it sucks that she lost hours of her time playing only to lose it, I find it quite disturbing that they will not show her proof of what she did wrong.

@Hime @Juji

1 hour ago, AmosUK said:

so my wife got a reply from ncsoft this morning, in her email she asked for proof of anything she did wrong, so her reply from ncsoft they said they will not discuss their detection methods with her, she did not ask for that she asked for proof, paypal disputes will stay in place, only thing I think of why she got her account closed in the first place, I remember her seeing her dwarf and buffer sitting out in the hunting zones while we were watching tv, maybe someone reported her as a bot perhaps I dunno, either way it sucks that she lost hours of her time playing only to lose it, I find it quite disturbing that they will not show her proof of what she did wrong.

@Hime @Juji

I am in the same boat as you my friend, I was playing on 3 windows, my dwarf and buffer was on separate location farming elsewhere while my main was waiting in aoe party for trains. So while I am killing my aoe trains, my prophet and dwarf windows get closed as they were resting aaaand thats suspsicious for NCsoft apparently. And instead of actually investing anything their support team just threw back what seemed like automatically generated messages like yours saying I actually used 3rd party software, unable to explain why my main wasn't banned then also. It's a joke really and then there is this @Hime who dared to come to forums and wash his hands in innocence claiming that they ban multiple accounts daily for actually breaking the conduct. His team "confirms" it. But as far as I see, its just that their crappy automatic system is bleeping up just as many other things on this server and they WILL NOT acknowledge it unless whole server cries about it. Do you think you would get adena changes? Pk system change and other silly little tweaks without an outcry? You wouldn't. Problem in this situation is that there are tons of underage cynical trolls who do not even play this game probably, yet cheer on that everyone gets banned. So we all are not united in this issue and NCsoft is already swarmed with other IG issues, their support bots are dealing with appeals nonstop so there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Bots create new accounts and continue botting, legit people leave because of this shit, and not only them, but their friends and parties also who actually know what truth and trust is. When I got my email that im cheating, I was just laughing really, it was so absurd that I couldnt even be mad. Now Ill get my joy not from playing the game, but watching this NCsoft crash and burn, they are on the road to hell.

8 minutes ago, BangOut said:

Problem in this situation is that there are tons of underage cynical trolls who do not even play this game probably, yet cheer on that everyone gets banned.

As JonSnow would say, noone in his classic CP (all brand new accounts created after classic launch) ever got suspicious activity lock or ban, so he calls bs.

If you were to read more about XC and the L2 EULA you would notice that you can get banned for generic stuff that may be used to cheat in games (incl. SP games), cheats/hacks aimed at other games, some generic overlay-injecting app (there's just so many of them now, not only Steam/Origin/uPlay/OverWolf), some overzealous AV/anti-malware app etc.

The fact that there are so many people completely unaffected by these bans clearly show something is wrong with your software setup. I would suggest cooperating with other banned people to investigate what is in common between your software stacks.

22 hours ago, ZAG said:

2 accounts banned yesterday too. Mailed a bow from main to dwarf so that I coulduse the global chat to sell it and bam! Main and buffer accounts banned. This is 3rd time it happens to me. I don't even wanna start expressing my frustration and anger with NCwest anymore. 

Mail is expensive feature in the classic!

1 hour ago, TheRok2 said:

Just got my ticket answer and they said that what they do is valid , but I still don't even know what the bleep is Third Party program that I used 'cause me to got banned

Do you use macros keyboard or mouse? They used to be allowed but now i'm not sure.

11 minutes ago, Devoid said:

As JonSnow would say, noone in his classic CP (all brand new accounts created after classic launch) ever got suspicious activity lock or ban, so he calls bs.

If you were to read more about XC and the L2 EULA you would notice that you can get banned for generic stuff that may be used to cheat in games (incl. SP games), cheats/hacks aimed at other games, some generic overlay-injecting app (there's just so many of them now, not only Steam/Origin/uPlay/OverWolf), some overzealous AV/anti-malware app etc.

The fact that there are so many people completely unaffected by these bans clearly show something is wrong with your software setup. I would suggest cooperating with other banned people to investigate what is in common between your software stacks.

Freshly installed win10, only other games I play are age of empires 2 and dota 2. I am oldschool guy and there are no cheats there. No additional antiviruses, literally nothing I could even suspect.

On November 9, 2018 at 5:11 AM, TheRok said:

Ehm........ So my two character is cleric Airina and mage Salia just being blocked due to suspicious activities ... I just doing the quest for Salia's at spider nest , she out of mana and sitting to recover back that and Airina's just stand there while I waiting and listen music on youtube and browsing discord . Is there a rule again using box now ?

P/S : On a side note I just report two bots in the spider nest and then I got ban - oh , the irony

I got ban also after finish Spider quest too went to deposit materials in warehouse and game crash same message and I was using TS3 and discord too.

10 hours ago, Devoid said:

Well as soon as her accounts were locked she did a virus scan see if something was a miss, her system came back clean, its just windows 10 and very few games on there.

If there is nothing wrong with your set up, perhaps you were reported, perhaps multiple times, and the investigators thought they saw something suspicious (no idea what and they aren't likely to tell you).  They also could have concluded you were accounting sharing, which is bannable, or that you were misusing programmable hardware.  Interesting that this happened to several people soon after they reported bots.  Perhaps the bot owners spam reported you back. Good luck in getting back on line and staying there.

Just got my answer again that what they do is valid and will not disclose any evidence and my two account still got ban permanently - in conclusion window 10 , ingame macros , try to report other bot , browsing discord and youtube and sit to regen mana got me ban...

My wife got a reply yesterday saying they won't give her any proof what she did wrong just that her account is not deleted and she should of thought about what she did, ok well played many games from ncsoft, never been banned accused of nothing since we started playing back in 2005, spent real money on her vip accounts and mine, now she can't play I won't either deleting my nc account gonna go play elsewhere, am pretty downhearted by the whole thing, innocent players are banned but adena sellers and bots plague the game and nothing is done, shame was enjoying the game.

Bye bye

3 minutes ago, Lafush said:

use programs/bots = get banned.

been there done that. stop acting innocent.

I hope that all of you, all who assure that is not any trouble with the bans (even when already some has posted that his ban was already removed because they didn`t find any wrong), don`t ever get an unjustified ban, because I don't want it too. I use three accounts the whole time, my mine and my two supporters and until now I have not experienced any wrong, and I hope it won't happen ever. >:( 

Archived