Why NCSOFT Protect BOTS?

I dont know why NCSOFT close every post about videos with people botting, people are starting to thing, they dont ban bots, becouse NCSOFT are goldselling or at least, receiving a % of gold selling webpages.

Its ridiculous every low-mid farming zone, its full of party, and Spiders... PUFFFFF they looks like ants, lines of 5 or 6 bots hitting at the same time 1 spider...

I know this post its gonna be closed without no reason, but at least i tried.

Yet there are so many crying posts about accounts terminated for 3rd party application use.

Let me tell you something, NCw is not selling adena. Everything they are selling you can see right there in NCoin shop. 30-day rune for 50 bucks, 'nuff said.

2 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Yet there are so many crying posts about accounts terminated for 3rd party application use.

Let me tell you something, NCw is not selling adena. Everything they are selling you can see right there in NCoin shop. 30-day rune for 50 bucks, 'nuff said.

Except that there are no bans for using 3rd party softwares, as I see same people over and over botting in the same spots for 2 weeks. 

3 hours ago, HikariKoizumi said:

I dont know why NCSOFT close every post about videos with people botting, people are starting to thing, they dont ban bots, becouse NCSOFT are goldselling or at least, receiving a % of gold selling webpages.

Its ridiculous every low-mid farming zone, its full of party, and Spiders... PUFFFFF they looks like ants, lines of 5 or 6 bots hitting at the same time 1 spider...

I know this post its gonna be closed without no reason, but at least i tried.

its common that companies are selling their 'products' like this. Wargaming? 3k euros tank codes that are unable to get? who sells it randoms or company? ofc company. You can make a website and get free domain in like 2 min. They will not ban adena sellers they just implemented a button where you can mute them. Im 99% sure that NC is unoficially selling adena. Adena grinders have to invest time into getting that currency - NC can just generate endless amounts of adena anytime = 100% profit.

Im almost sure they also dont ban bots becouse they have high VIP statuses. If you would run a company and realize that if u go with rules u will get 50% less incomes im preety sure you wouldnt take such actions - same as NC.

Its hard for 20 years old game to attract new players. The main target group are 20-30-40+ years old players. L2 became platform designed for earning so they will use any aspect to get more cash, gameplay and player experience is at the bottom of their priorities.

Archived