BANID INDEVIDELY ABSURD

mullerrox

The management of this server is unacceptable.
I have a friend who was banned in an inexplicable lvl 35 vip 3.
This my friend was responsible for bringing 10 more people to play together.
ALL PAYMENTS.
Now you explain to me how I will have confidence in logging in and continuing to play. They simply destroyed our group, because the trust was water down.
I think it's okay to sort it out, and give back everything that has been improperly blocked, or this server will collapse sooner than you imagined.

WE NEED AN URGENT ANSWER

26 minutes ago, Shreekz said:

I really don't think the server is gonna collapse because your friend got banned. At least your buddy had some good friends to help him level up a new account!

It won't, but this appears to be endemic.

It will collapse if it keeps happening.  Trust is erroding, people are afraid to buy nccoins, afraid to open new accounts.

They need to address this directly and soon.

1 hour ago, Shreekz said:

At least your buddy had some good friends to help him level up a new account!

Sure, let`s level up another character, buy gear, make it VIP, and just wait for it to get banned again for no reason! -.-

What else are you gonna do besides sit there and complain? The game has only been out for a month and you have a network of people to help you level. Maybe ncsoft will change their mind while you are working on it, you never know. But if you love the game, why not try again and be completely legit this time?

Every time I see a post someone got banned it means NCSoft doing their job. It makes me feel good! Yes keep ban these bots. People think if they buy NCoins they safe - guess what I told u this before: buying Ncoins does not mean ur allowed to bot! Pack ur things and get banned see ya later aligator!

YOU ONLY CAN WISH OF SERVER NOT COLAPSING. IT IS ALREADY COLAPSING, TAKE A ROUND OF INICIAL CITYS, THERE S NOBODY. ANIMAL SKIN DISAPEAR OF GAME AND CRYS D ARE GOING TO DISAPEAR TOO. PPL IS LEAVING THE GAME CAUSE NCSOFT IS DOING A TERRIBLE WORK IN GAME THEY FAIL TO SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS IN A GAME THAT HAS ALMOST 20 YEARS. THIS GAME HAS MORE ISUES NOW CAUSE OF NCSOFT THAN YEAR 2003. I DECIDE TO STOP GOING OUT CITYS WITH MAIN CHAR UNTIL I THINK ITS SAFE YO FARM WITHOUT AN UNFAIR BAN. IM REPORTING RANDOMLY NOW WITH OTHER TOON TO SEE HOW MANY PPL GET BANED UNFAIRLY. I THINK THEY STOPED THE BAN SYSTEM  NOW. ANIWAY PPL HAD VERY DIFERENT EXPECTATIVE ON THE LAUNCH  OF THE BEST MMORPG GAME I REMEMBER. ITS JUST AS ALWAYS HAPPENS WITH NCSOFT, THEY BREAK ANY GAME THEY TOCUH

17 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

This is kind of funny. We've moved from people spamming the forums about NCsoft doing nothing about bots to people spamming the forum about how they were unjustly banned.

It's got to be incredibly frustrating for those at ncwest who are working hard to fight the bots and RMT to see the posts here.

my friend they are not working at all. they use bots to reply msjs to appeal@ncsoft.com. they started to ban randomly with some stupid system cause they dont care about it. a prove to this afirmation is that bots are still everywhere and adena selling is there in game too. i think team ncsoft is the real adena selling, they own the game and they sell adena in game too. how dificult is to ban a char that spam in every chat? add the problem of unfairly baninig ppl. they ban my buffer and other acc are still ok. why should i use bot on a cleric lvl 23? maybe clerics has some power farming and i didnt realize it.

Problem is there banning system is broken.  Was banned and got unbanned still lost 5 days... I have had friends banned and been unbanned some havnt. Thing is we have a CP and we talking together in discord while we level so I know they not botting but they still getting banned. Out of the 7 of us 4 of us have been banned 3 of us were unbanned now one of us has not been unbanned. 

Wed my brother got banned and today they told him they are not unbanning him... he plays casually and doesnt even mtltibox just plays one character... 

I was with everyone else at 1st saying if you got banned you deserved it now I know something is screwed up and legit players are being banned for no reason. Meanwhile I still see bot trains that have been running 24/7 in the same areas for days and days still running lol. 

6 hours ago, BRT said:

Problem is there banning system is broken.  Was banned and got unbanned still lost 5 days... I have had friends banned and been unbanned some havnt. Thing is we have a CP and we talking together in discord while we level so I know they not botting but they still getting banned. Out of the 7 of us 4 of us have been banned 3 of us were unbanned now one of us has not been unbanned. 

Wed my brother got banned and today they told him they are not unbanning him... he plays casually and doesnt even mtltibox just plays one character... 

I was with everyone else at 1st saying if you got banned you deserved it now I know something is screwed up and legit players are being banned for no reason. Meanwhile I still see bot trains that have been running 24/7 in the same areas for days and days still running lol. 

You weren't banned you were suspended. Banning means no return. Your account was probably logged in from different IPs or something along those lines that triggered a suspicious activity suspension.

Stop letting your CP members log into your accounts and don't log into theirs. You cannot control what they do or what they have installed on their machine.

3 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

You weren't banned you were suspended. Banning means no return. Your account was probably logged in from different IPs or something along those lines that triggered a suspicious activity suspension.

Stop letting your CP members log into your accounts and don't log into theirs. You cannot control what they do or what they have installed on their machine.

Now that's very well said.

Also crying on the forums will not help at all, just fyi.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 12:19 PM, Shreekz said:

I really don't think the server is gonna collapse because your friend got banned. At least your buddy had some good friends to help him level up a new account!

all you have to do is look at the front page of general discussion to realize whatever automatic defense trigger they have flipped its switch. This is actually from a customer relations standpoint an absolute nightmare. 

Archived