Adena drop rate at Ant Nest hasn't changed since last maintance.

Dhol

In the last maintance, Hime said:

Adena quantity, item drop, and the spoil rate will be raised by more than double in these affected areas that had lower than intended rates:

• Ant Nest 

I have spent a lot of time in Ant Nest prior to last maintance, and the amount of adena dropping there hasn't changed AT ALL after last maintance.

1 hour ago, Dhol said:

In the last maintance, Hime said:

I have spent a lot of time in Ant Nest prior to last maintance, and the amount of adena dropping there hasn't changed AT ALL after last maintance.

it got fixed 2-3 weeks ago.  if they double  it again  it will be more then l2wiki rates :D

19 minutes ago, burgerking said:

it got fixed 2-3 weeks ago.  if they double  it again  it will be more then l2wiki rates :D

I am aware of that, but why would they include that in the maintance description while they don't do anything with that? Its only confusing.

Ant nest rates seemed basically fine before the maintenance, in line with other areas of the level range and 2x hp mobs are giving ~2x adena, as you'd expect.

Probably just a mistake on the list - that's the set of 2x or higher hp mobs that they verified are giving the intended rates after maintenance and happened to be one where they didn't need to change anything or something.

Archived