Banned Account :/

I was a victim of mass bans. I signed the account without evidence for this issue "use third party program" the character was shillen oracle level 21 - 22 always raised level independently the character was never in party never play in party only game solitaire, my main character is a level 20 dark wizard I did the same as with the shillen oracle level up without a party independently ... it is a pity this wave of random bans because many times the victims are the ones who just started playing ... The maximum I got together with both chares was 1 Mage Staff ... so it was a pleasure to play lineage 2 again since gz x1 c4 that I was not playing. many years, no ?. Now I have to worry about 1 hour or 2 before they block access to the account I bought 400 Ncoins ...: /

sorry for Google translator

• L2 Team

Hello, sorry to hear your account was closed.

Multiple accounts are closed every day for various offenses. For more information on why your account was closed, we must redirect you to submit a ticket. If you cannot access the website with the account in question, please email support[at]ncsoft.com.

6 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello, sorry to hear your account was closed.

Multiple accounts are closed every day for various offenses. For more information on why your account was closed, we must redirect you to submit a ticket. If you cannot access the website with the account in question, please email support[at]ncsoft.com.

If I already send mails, I returned to answer what I posted here but now it's time to wait. What crime are you talking about? I do not use any kind of good programs I'll keep trying by mail .. Thanks for taking the time to answer me

I also got banned.

My ip keeps changing once a day and i often have to verify accounts.

Yesterday i tried to verify on client as always and got a message error like: "System error". Tried three other verifies and got locked due to suspicious activity...

It was a support 21 account. I've never used any bot/ilegal program and played from lvl 1 to 21 by my own and on the same computer. 

I own the email too.

I've sent an email to  and haven't got an answer.

Character: Eldric

You can find the email through the character name.

Please, try to fix it as soon as possible... my archer is now 28 and i started with both at same time...

I'm Worried about this ban problems everybody talk about.

Since I use to be a solo Player, I use both additional accounts to make my Prophet and Shillien Elder to support my main Acc. The first thing I did when I start playing classic, was to disappear that "report" button from my shortcuts bar, because it was clear for me that it will to cause more trouble than solution issues.

After reading all this posts talking about wrong bans,  I can se a common factor here... People that have reported possible bots by using different ways instead that hated button, are getting ban just some time later, but people that are reporting bots by using the in-game tool, are getting success, even when they report a common online player.

This make feel sad, because of now is impossible for a solo player to play relaxed, just because maybe someone is reporting you for pleasure, and while you are recently buffed or using buff scroll when get tired of buffing (making unnecessary check your second or third char) , your support character could be getting ban... amazing.

Another unbelievable fact, is that I can see that many people do not have idea about the difference between BOT and Support Account, another people just love their damned CP with AOE parties and all that stuff, So, when they have the chance, just for fun, report as bug to the people that hardly work leveling their own accounts to get an acceptable farming.

This is a very bad thing, and many people is abusing from the "report bot" button, while, the real bots, automated characters are getting fun in many places... Sad and unsolved thing.

i got banned today. Im a farmer who play with 2 Clients

i dont need any "PROGRAM" like others, ( Adena sellers, Bots farmers ) 

my buffer lv 25 got banned like 2 hours ago, and its funny because i was playin with spoiler too and just my Buffer got banned. My Dwarf not. 

i need my acc, i cant wait 1 week.. have no sense, i play hard everyday, like most of honest players here who asking for help...

Char name : Kymala lv 25 Human Buffer 

please i need help NCSOFT...! 

same thing happned to me, my main warsmith, plays with cp, i drag a se behind me solo grinding sometimes, and when im at work it sat in Giran selling stuff. came home from work after server rr and was locked, i have never nor will i ever used any 3rd party. this is utter bs and i have already filed a better business bureau report as well. i have been playing l2 since 2005, and this is the only time i have ever had an issue like this. it is wrong and the automated bs replys are bs also. nc needs to work on they're system. I will not be letting up if i have to take them to court to get refunded my wasted money. 

I agree with Warsmith, I came home also to find both my main and my alt SE that tags along behind both banned with VIP level 4 and coincidently my other healing account with VIP 0 was not banned, even though all 3 of them are logged in together, I didn't think that boxing 3 characters was considered an offence, I too will be looking into legal action against NCSoft, you can't just steal peoples money then ban them without any explanation.

Took about 4 days here.

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!

Regards,"

Archived