Best duo with an EE?

Buffalol

27 minutes ago, xmot said:

Nuker is by far the easiest choice here.  Warlord is the only other that might take an EE as primary support, that's a much more complicated play style, but can be a great farmer as well.

I think I'll try out spellsinger

2 minutes ago, ArkCer0 said:

EE its a Healer/Recharger so play something that needs roons out of MP or HP while lvling and doesnt need much buff to keep up.

I suggest Spellhowler, the extra INT would make up for the lack of empower

Ill just eat fishes for empower

1 minute ago, Buffalol said:

Ill just eat fishes for empower

It's not sustainable through the whole lvl experience. 

Believe me, im main EE and use an SPS to lvl me. and SPH 2 shots all that I 3 shot, that means its economically better.

It's not sustainable through the whole lvl experience. 

Believe me, im main EE and use an SPS to lvl me. and SPH 2 shots all that I 3 shot, that means its economically better.

I could fish for the fish though.  dont you get xp for fishing?

5 minutes ago, Buffalol said:

I could fish for the fish though.  dont you get xp for fishing?

20 days of fishing (10 days with ur EE and 10 days with ur Nuker with the free rod) will give you around 12 hours of Empower 1. Also the XP its 400 for fish sort of. A fish could take about 2 to 5 minutes to be fished. 

Then after the 10 days of the free rod you would have to spend 20k on 1 day fish rods.

I would be more profitable to make an SE and EE along with the SPS than to try to fish for EMP. You could leave ur SE only at 25 since you would be ok on MP with ur pet and the EE. and Emp1 its all you need to 3 shot mobs, 2 shot if you are an Spellhowler.

20 days of fishing (10 days with ur EE and 10 days with ur Nuker with the free rod) will give you around 12 hours of Empower 1. Also the XP its 400 for fish sort of. A fish could take about 2 to 5 minutes to be fished. 

Then after the 10 days of the free rod you would have to spend 20k on 1 day fish rods.

I would be more profitable to make an SE and EE along with the SPS than to try to fish for EMP. You could leave ur SE only at 25 since you would be ok on MP with ur pet and the EE. and Emp1 its all you need to 3 shot mobs, 2 shot if you are an Spellhowler.

damn thats a lot for fish lol.  Maybe I'll make an SE to 25 only for the empower than too. 

I played spellsinger in c2 and that's how I ended up boxing because I quickly needed a SE for mana/empower and then an OL for zerk.

SPS is miles behind SH in leveling effectiveness simply because SPS is all about cast speed while the SH has high int. So in PVE the SH just hits noticeably harder and that can be the difference between three shotting and two shotting a mob. Two shotting being far better.

Archived