Racism

xRenan

Hi, I wonder if racism causes ban or not?
I'm getting a lot of racism offenses inside the game, I think it's already bad, it's worse inside, we've already fled into the game to get away from this rotten reality, and there comes a badly loved person to put you down !!
I hope you have ...

3 hours ago, xRenan said:

I'm getting a lot of racism offenses inside the game, I think it's already bad, it's worse inside, we've already fled into the game to get away from this rotten reality, and there comes a badly loved person to put you down !!
I hope you have ...

Just PK everyone..

On 10.11.2018 at 1:17 AM, ogfullmelt said:

really wow, you'd report people for holocaust jokes 

sure. i also report everyone being close to any Hitler/Nazistuff ingame. Such as Charnames, Clannames, whatever. Wonder how all these people would feel if i called my Char 9/11wasfunny. Because thats pretty much same as giving your Char the name "AdolfHitler" or whatever. Im just not sure if its the missing guidance of parental love or the lack of oxigen in once rotten brain to be such an arse.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:02 PM, xRenan said:

I hope you have ...

troll detected, wait, troll, is that racism?  no 

Archived