Legendary tales

CunY

Hi, quest "Legendary Tales", I understand that you need to have the "Large Dragon Bone" and that you get from the monsters of Dragon Valley, I will have eliminated at least more than 600 today, but I have not even received a "Large Dragon Bone".
It's normal?
or do you have to delete specific monsters I do not know?

There used to be a one time quest 'tired of waiting' or something like that which could give you 1 large dragon bone, I'm not sure if it still exists, though. But don't get upset just yet, the lvl range of 1-84 has been long forgotten by developers. Focus on getting to lvl 85 and start the adventurer's faction questline :)

I like doing the quests, even if there are repeatable ones I want to do them once but all, even if they are difficult but at least with a sure conclusion. Unfortunately, many are impossible, like this above, others can only be concluded in a party, and I play only and I can not bring them to completion, it is here that I see my disappointment on the game.
Yes, for now the game does not abandon it, I'm trying to reach the 85th lv in order to move on to the subsequent quests, for now I'm 84th lv.
Thanks anyway for your intervention.

Archived