Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers

Hime

Do you know why this kind of thing, grotesque, happens? It happens because no one from NCSoft really wants to solve. Why to solve, just look, simply. Just enter the server and take a walk. That, in the video, happens every day, 24 hours a day, at Dion's GK. So if someone from the server administration really cares and wants to solve the problem, it's simple. The report system does not work. What they ask us to do, which is to record a video and send it to Technical Support takes too much time. If I were to make a video for every bot I found, I would not play, I would just be doing the work they were supposed to do. In Cruma Tower for example, there is a PT that has been in the same room for more than 48 hours, which I see, killing the same monsters. The Destroyer that leads PT picks up the target, all other PT members attack and SE launches Stigma of Shillen, all this automatically and systematically, without stopping. Already reported all ingame ... Nothing has changed! They are still unpunished, in the same room.

[content edited]

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Removed link.
  • Thanks 2

On 1/5/2019 at 12:05 PM, JoeTimbu said:

Do you know why this kind of thing, grotesque, happens? It happens because no one from NCSoft really wants to solve. Why to solve, just look, simply. Just enter the server and take a walk. That, in the video, happens every day, 24 hours a day, at Dion's GK. So if someone from the server administration really cares and wants to solve the problem, it's simple. The report system does not work. What they ask us to do, which is to record a video and send it to Technical Support takes too much time. If I were to make a video for every bot I found, I would not play, I would just be doing the work they were supposed to do. In Cruma Tower for example, there is a PT that has been in the same room for more than 48 hours, which I see, killing the same monsters. The Destroyer that leads PT picks up the target, all other PT members attack and SE launches Stigma of Shillen, all this automatically and systematically, without stopping. Already reported all ingame ... Nothing has changed! They are still unpunished, in the same room.

[content edited]

to be fair, this is resolved with a GM. The current system that is in place saves the company money, that's why there is no GM. They could potentially pick up a few GM's for little to no cost and it could help, problem there is that you have to trust those people at little to no cost, and paying them would be against what they want to do... So its a problem, with a known solution, and its just not one they want to apply for whatever reason. Now, that being said, they are actively banning bots after submission of videos, we have active evidence of this. 

• Like 1

GM which 3rd software programs you tolerate? I need a title , website , download link. I want to use legal bot as well. Don't tell me It's illegal and you don't tolerate them. Because when I began playing here and still playing I see that Staff here do tolerate them :)

PK anyone you think is a boting/selling adena etc. I mean you can make the game better your self while also haveing a kick out of it. Screaming on forums how thats a bot this a bot, never ever helped, specialy not with ncsoft, so just "do it" youre self. I mean theres so many players here - is it really hard to band together and drive those ppl out of buisness, but i understand everyone wants sht done, but nobody wants to do anything(and theres ppl who buy adene from them - lets not point fingers).

everyone just writes how many bots аre there, and how nobody can exp , but all locations is full off bots its right  and i cant belive that ppl who cryng they are legget dont use them too........ 
we can not fight them because they are part of the game btw at the moment  and the bots are not guilty that the developers have not done the job well when the drop rate  will change
 and fixet correct  maybe bots will disappear. 

22 hours ago, kostas1133 said:

everyone just writes how many bots аre there, and how nobody can exp , but all locations is full off bots its right  and i cant belive that ppl who cryng they are legget dont use them too........ 
we can not fight them because they are part of the game btw at the moment  and the bots are not guilty that the developers have not done the job well when the drop rate  will change
 and fixet correct  maybe bots will disappear. 

When rates will be changed there will be no any changes with bots amount. will be changed just few things - prices for adena will be lower, prices for materials will be highter. 

About reporting of violators - keeping game clear from bots and RMT is a Support's team job, so why players should spare theyr time for recording videos and opening tickets?  Maximum what can request from regular players it push report button on "potential" bot. 

I already offered my vision of how to make boting for RMT profit useless - legalise player2player adena deals by making NCcoins items with posibility trade them in game. So players who wanna buy adena will buy NCcoins and sell them to regular players, regular players who playing by free2play model will be able safely get NCcoins for using them for keep theyr VIP status and buy L2 store items. This model might make a hard strike to illegal market of adena trading, protect usual players from scam risk at NCcoins4adena deals. Farmers who running bots for making real money from adena sales will leave cuz will be much harder sell "dirty adena".

add subscription fees high enough combined with enough enforcement and it becomes non-economical to bot

also make lower level drops proportionate to level, or rather make higher level drops proportionate

it's very simple math and an incredibly simple problem to solve

Edited by FatHips

Disappointed with management. The booters are dominating the server and if you do not take action now the server will run out of active players.
Hardins Private Academic and Cruma Tower are full of botters. Just go there and see.

[content moderated]
Check it out.

Edited by Aurinya
Name-shaming

Happy I did research on forums before started to p(l)ay this bot-fest with amateur devs who can't fix the game.

I am fine to pay monthly sub (did on WoW for 14 years) but it has to be professional product which works and brings fun (as you claim NCSoft).

Is it so hard to employ 1 person to clean the servers from time to time?

To me this all looks like a fail how to get money from last naive L2 nostalgic fans which is kinda sad.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:19 AM, Wegi said:

Happy I did research on forums before started to p(l)ay this bot-fest with amateur devs who can't fix the game.

I am fine to pay monthly sub (did on WoW for 14 years) but it has to be professional product which works and brings fun (as you claim NCSoft).

Is it so hard to employ 1 person to clean the servers from time to time?

To me this all looks like a fail how to get money from last naive L2 nostalgic fans which is kinda sad.

WoW has a ton of bots too. My favorite were the level 1's floating in all the major towns using their bodies to spell out gold seller sites. The most annoying would have to be those that run around under the map gathering all the harvest nodes...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

The bots rule the servers. This is a game that encourages bots. I literally find them in every single crevice on the map. I don't know how your guys are fighting this but it ain't working at all I'm afraid.

I'll still be playing because I find the game relaxing but this could be a lot better.

• Like 1

On 09.01.2019 at 4:01 PM, Aistis said:

GM which 3rd software programs you tolerate? I need a title , website , download link. I want to use legal bot as well. Don't tell me It's illegal and you don't tolerate them. Because when I began playing here and still playing I see that Staff here do tolerate them :)

guess use

asi win 1 pc per more window l2 

and bot adrenaline 

US L2 classic Has one of worst Managements I ever seen in my life! They do nothing for the players! . If they would care just slightly about players , they could at least encounter the issue. Write in forum updates  make like bot wipe and make public list with all banned accounts. Now it looks that nobody of them really cares and because of this lazyness true players cannot enjoy L2 experience.

@Juji Dear Juji and NCSoft,

The botting on Talking Island Server has increased to near unbearable conditions.  Large fields with high respawn rate are so covered with bots they are literally fighting over the same mobs as they spawn.

@Juji your letter to the community was appreciated.  finally we hear something from our representative to NCSoft!!!  In your letter you claimed to have banned THOUSANDS of bots. But they are apparently returning with little or no consequence.

BOTS ARE NOT PAYING YOUR BILLS OR SALARIES!!!  Real people are!!!!   Isn't it time NCSoft made a more concerted effort to actually visit the servers, travel the realm, and find and immediately ban these BOTS???  There is almost no field available for real players to hunt because they are so covered with BOTS!!!  your servers are literally bleeding real players and being taken over by bots.  real people with credit cards and checkbooks are leaving your game every day because there is not enough enforcement against the bots on these servers. 

While you claim to have banned thousands, there has to be a more efficient and expeditious way to expel these nuisances for good. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!  Hire a LIVE GM to patrol the realms and get rid of these problems for once and all!!!  make the statement to your botting community that it will NOT BE TOLERATED! 

it sickens me every time i log in a VIP4 character and try to play and i CAN'T!  i know many other people feel the same as i do!!!  MY VIP MONEY HAS BEEN WASTED!!!!  competing with bots for mobs on a large field is NOT MY IDEA OF GOOD GAME PLAY!!!

Your live playing community has been begging, imploring, pleading with you to fix this and it only continues to get worse.  Daily in the town of Dion you can see bots running through without armour to smack mobs and die so they can delevel.  it is the same bots over and over and over again.  they have been reported  yet they are still there.  Hardin's Academy fields are so full of bots real people can't hunt there without wasted time running from one mob still standing to the next.  we report these bots but we are limited.  6 reports per day 30 minutes apart between each possible report simply does NOT address the problem!!!! 

it is disheartening to continue to see the same bots in the same fields day after day, to see them advance and delevel whilst we, REAL PLAYERS, are challenged in finding mobs to kill.  DOES NCSOFT EVEN CARE??  It doesn't seem so.

Thank you for your time, @Juji i sincerely hope you will take all of this information and INSIST THAT YOUR DEV PEOPLE DO SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely.

13 minutes ago, Itchy said:

@Juji Dear Juji and NCSoft,

The botting on Talking Island Server has increased to near unbearable conditions.  Large fields with high respawn rate are so covered with bots they are literally fighting over the same mobs as they spawn.

@Juji your letter to the community was appreciated.  finally we hear something from our representative to NCSoft!!!  In your letter you claimed to have banned THOUSANDS of bots. But they are apparently returning with little or no consequence.

BOTS ARE NOT PAYING YOUR BILLS OR SALARIES!!!  Real people are!!!!   Isn't it time NCSoft made a more concerted effort to actually visit the servers, travel the realm, and find and immediately ban these BOTS???  There is almost no field available for real players to hunt because they are so covered with BOTS!!!  your servers are literally bleeding real players and being taken over by bots.  real people with credit cards and checkbooks are leaving your game every day because there is not enough enforcement against the bots on these servers. 

While you claim to have banned thousands, there has to be a more efficient and expeditious way to expel these nuisances for good. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!  Hire a LIVE GM to patrol the realms and get rid of these problems for once and all!!!  make the statement to your botting community that it will NOT BE TOLERATED! 

it sickens me every time i log in a VIP4 character and try to play and i CAN'T!  i know many other people feel the same as i do!!!  MY VIP MONEY HAS BEEN WASTED!!!!  competing with bots for mobs on a large field is NOT MY IDEA OF GOOD GAME PLAY!!!

Your live playing community has been begging, imploring, pleading with you to fix this and it only continues to get worse.  Daily in the town of Dion you can see bots running through without armour to smack mobs and die so they can delevel.  it is the same bots over and over and over again.  they have been reported  yet they are still there.  Hardin's Academy fields are so full of bots real people can't hunt there without wasted time running from one mob still standing to the next.  we report these bots but we are limited.  6 reports per day 30 minutes apart between each possible report simply does NOT address the problem!!!! 

it is disheartening to continue to see the same bots in the same fields day after day, to see them advance and delevel whilst we, REAL PLAYERS, are challenged in finding mobs to kill.  DOES NCSOFT EVEN CARE??  It doesn't seem so.

Thank you for your time, @Juji i sincerely hope you will take all of this information and INSIST THAT YOUR DEV PEOPLE DO SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely.

Chirp.

1 hour ago, Userbaer said:

Do you think they care ? or give you a answer here ? 9 pages and there is 1 respond to a person from Hime or Juji

I get it.  And i agree.  and i have been critical of NCSoft for this very thing many times.  they don't care and it shows......

However, i believe the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  i'm being a squeaky wheel.  there are problems! they need to be fixed!  bots don't pay the bills, players do!  ncsoft has no common sense.  ncsoft is operated with far-below-standard management and customer service.  the ONLY thing they have going for them is Lineage II  and they are rapidly flushing that one good thing down the toilet with their aforementioned poor management.  if we don't keep making noise nothing will be done and it will go to the dogs.  if i were in charge of Lineage II would absolutely put customers first, rule enforcement second and all else in line behind that.  having high integrity in management helps raise the bottom line in dollars.  NCSoft obviously hasn't caught on to that one small principle yet.  make a wonderful game then just don't give a damn about the rest of it while people continue to throw money at it hoping it will get better.  it's a great joke NCSoft!!!  yeah, you're really pulling it over our eyes, aren't you?  but in the end it is NCSoft who will go out of business or take great financial losses because the customers will stop caring too.  woe to you when that happens, NCSoft... 

@NcsoftFTW get your act together!!  start using some common sense, please.

I wonder how long it takes to get a proper respond of those cummunity managers about the problem because everyone know how flooded the servers are with bots.

Xin code or what it is, is absolute useless. Same goes for the ingame bot report, even so people are marked as cheaters they just keep botting. You can so easy identify bots im really not sure whats taking so long. Port the people in a cell surrounded with mobs, if they target any monsters or run again the wall with no respond, ban them. there so many ways even i can tell you whats a bot and whos not. the game is so old and the botting is still the same. you could think they have learned anything after so many years but seems like the only one who did something again bots was 4games and illegal servers, you can call gms and they will handle the bots instantly. 4games did also a good job again bots, i wonder why ncsoft cant or maybe they dont want to i dont know. the respond given from Hime is also really questionable, because there is none or just use the ingame bot report...how ? if i run into cruma swamp there are around 100 bots, how should i use the ingame bot report ? with a 30 minute coolddown and 10 reports needed to trigger the bot capatcha ?

Same goes for the call to write tickets, i wrote about 8 tickets with maybe around 100 bot names, they still bot. Wasting my time doing screenshots and writing all names down....is that my job ? i dont think so but i did it because i was trying to make the lvl spots free but in the end it was useless, auto respond in the ticket with all the work i did.

for example this [moderated content]

the video is 2 years old i know but just tell how can this actually be true if you have someone watching over the server ? are they real players....i dont think so and why is this even possible to happen ?

ps. i just watched the video again and its hilarious.....

do i think this happen here ? well i think it is already and since they didnt handle the problem on the other servers why should they here ?

Thx moderator to delete my video showing 300 bots farming, i wonder why you delete it ? it just shows how the things are or do you delete it because you want the hide the truth ? maybe u should work or banning the bots on the servers instead of deleting videos on the forum. i think everyone should see what was done in the past years again bots....for example nothing.

Edited by Userbaer