Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers

Hime

3 hours ago, Userbaer said:

Thx moderator to delete my video showing 300 bots farming, i wonder why you delete it ? it just shows how the things are or do you delete it because you want the hide the truth ? maybe u should work or banning the bots on the servers instead of deleting videos on the forum. i think everyone should see what was done in the past years again bots....for example nothing.

They deleted it because from their policy this isn't the place to put it, they will ask you to kindly submit it to support; despite this, they have no control over other media platforms. As for the botting issue, On Gludio we (Unrest) just train them repeatedly, and they leave the zone / don't come back / don't rez / or it takes them too long to get back / we train them while they come back / etc. Sure it takes some time, maybe a death here or there (EXP makes this irrelevant), but that comes down to bad luck.

My current recommendation to get them out of your spot(s) is to just train them, PKing them wont solve anything as it is currently broken and the report process will take take its time; just train them + submit your evidence. If they are coming back to the spot very quickly after death, then perhaps you are just to close to a port in, try moving to a location that is a bit further out of the way (Once again this is not ideal, I know). Granted this is by no means the perfect solution to the problem, though it has been working for many of us. Also in the past they have griefed us, and we have had to concede our spots to them from time to time (we do not always win the spot, less so at lower levels). Despite this, I personally have been able to level a few toons to 5x+ and several to 4x+. I trust that you will be able to as well.

Happy Hunting

the problem is that the motivation flys away when you only see bots around u. you spend your time on it playing the game and other just bot 24/7 and are not judged for it. there so many high lvl bot partys, how is this even happen ? lets say ok low lvl spots are reached fast for bots so its hars to handle but even high lvl ? should they not be banned before that ? the video was showing 300 bots in wall of argos, i dont know how the normal l2 servers are at the moment with the bots but why are there so many bots in the new servers. should they not act a bit faster to solve this ?

and the comments with " these investigations take time" lol no they dont just bleeping ban them

Edited by Userbaer
  • Like 1

I tried to upload a video from people botting yesterday, but when i click submit nothing happens, like people said, 8 out of 10 characters are bots now, this is really sad, i love this game but is reaching a point where the legit players will abandon the servers or start using bots.

Edited by Askael

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

This is a great opportunity to once again clarify that posting images or videos reporting suspicious behavior of other players on the forum is against the forum's Code of Conduct and will lead to the moderation of your post and a possible suspension of your posting privileges.

The only way to submit these reports is via our Support team by submitting a ticket here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us or sending an in-game report.

Thank you!

Just hire a man to two - three hours every day to log and ban most of them .Give him 5 dollars per hour its not a big amount.

But let's be realistic ,how many people without adena sellers or bot would have stopped playing (that means less people and less purchases on *l2store*).

So there is no way to hire someone to pay for it but to lose money:(:(:(

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

This is a great opportunity to once again clarify that posting images or videos reporting suspicious behavior of other players on the forum is against the forum's Code of Conduct and will lead to the moderation of your post and a possible suspension of your posting privileges.

The only way to submit these reports is via our Support team by submitting a ticket here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us or sending an in-game report.

Thank you!

Thanks, Mod. Could we look into enforcing the rules of the game in-game as well as the rules of the forums? Thanks.

Edited by qtpi
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2019 at 4:24 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

Why don't you lock this thread and remove all the posts in it except the first one?

On 1/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

and when these reports are made, what is actually being done about them??  nothing?  no surprise there.....  of course limit our abilities to do anything to help this game prosper. feed us canned copy/paste messages and expect us to be content.  reports have been made continuously by people until they realized NCSoft does nothing with their reports, the same bots remain in the same fields day after day after week after week.  it doesn't matter that we report...... we are wasting our time. 

yeah.. thanks for that, NCSoft...

Cannot do class change quest. 35 minutes looking for 3 grandis at hardin's academy that i can kill without being KS'd by bots.  cannot get the quest items.  bots are everywhere, no mobs on the fields at all.

time wasted doing quest. buff scrolls wasted. fruits wasted. money wasted. everything WASTED!!!!

how much longer will this go on @NcsoftFTW???  how much longer do real people have to deal with these nuisance bots?  WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START CARING??????

~EXTREMELY ANGRY

Edited by Itchy

how many real live people are left playing on Talking Island server?  hard to find any... maybe 40 people doing world shout.. pretty sure the rest are bots.

quests not completed.. can't find mobs.  tired of wasting time and money.....................   would really appreciate some response from @NcsoftFTWabout their plans and/or intentions to fix this mess...

On 1/5/2019 at 12:05 PM, JoeTimbu said:

Do you know why this kind of thing, grotesque, happens? It happens because no one from NCSoft really wants to solve. Why to solve, just look, simply. Just enter the server and take a walk. That, in the video, happens every day, 24 hours a day, at Dion's GK. So if someone from the server administration really cares and wants to solve the problem, it's simple. The report system does not work. What they ask us to do, which is to record a video and send it to Technical Support takes too much time. If I were to make a video for every bot I found, I would not play, I would just be doing the work they were supposed to do. In Cruma Tower for example, there is a PT that has been in the same room for more than 48 hours, which I see, killing the same monsters. The Destroyer that leads PT picks up the target, all other PT members attack and SE launches Stigma of Shillen, all this automatically and systematically, without stopping. Already reported all ingame ... Nothing has changed! They are still unpunished, in the same room.

[content edited]

isn't it the slightest bit ironic that they, the staff, are even asking us, the players, to do anything about this?  bot reporting should be available for the occasional bot one might see somewhere.  the sheer herds of bots that we see daily on TI server preclude us being able to effectively report anything.  it is not our job, we do not get paid or rewarded for making these reports yet NCSoft constantly asks us to do this for them.  well, NCSoft, you put some real live GMs in the game and you'll see what we see and your payroll will cover effective bot banning.  you're so concerned that real people are going to report real people just because they don't like them is backfiring on you.  take away our ability to help effectively, forget it, we won't help.  there's nothing in it for us when you ignore our reports anyway.

so NCSoft, it is YOUR job.  YOU do it!  You do it because it needs to be done.  You are the host of this game, it's up to you to maintain its integrity.  IT. IS. NOT. OUR. JOB.

i also refuse now to pay another dime to NCSoft for the absolutely ridiculously low standard of service that i get for what i've paid.  VIP is a waste when i can't find a mob to kill to take advantage of the xp bonus.  VIP is wasted when i can't take advantage of drop rates.  and why can i not take advantage of drop rates? for the same reason so many people have been telling you for so long. NCSoft loves the bots, let the bots remain unbanned. but ban people who have not violated your game rules for no good reason other than saying a *** word in a private conversation with a GM.  yes, it's true.  tell a GM *** you in a private ticket conversation and you will be temp banned from the game.

but the bots charge on. they breed. they make more bots. they're like rabbits.. 10 on this field today, 40 on the same field tomorrow.  we real people don't have a chance under this pathetic management.

cheers...

Edited by Itchy

a clan member of mine was banned today. he is not a bot. he does not buy adena. there is no understandable reason for him being banned.

the bots are all still out there, though. fields are covered with them.  nothing being done about those at all!!  but someone who has done nothing is banned.

good use of your time and effort, NCSoft... why can't you focus that time and energy where it really needs to be focused??  maybe someone reported this character as a bot because it's a healer on auto-follow with his main character?  how ridiculous.  i don't know if that's what happened but if it is, nice job banning the wrong guy!!

post-note: this is the second of my clan members banned within the last week for NO in-game infractions.  is my clan being targeted? do i need to start wearing tinfoil hats?

Edited by Itchy

NCSoft has banned two of my people. they had no in-game infractions and a reasonable explanation has not been given.

servers continue to be inundated with bots, a battle i've been fighting with NCSoft for weeks.  it isn't rocket science to account ban but NCSoft refuses ~ REFUSES ~ to put live GMs in game to get it done.  they are "investigating." investigationis "take time."  well.. it took no time at all for them to ban two people who have done ~NOTHING~.

The bots are still there,  all 3000+ of them.  

i am finished with NCSoft's duplicitous policies and hypocrisy.  i am finished with NCSoft. i am finished with L2.

i have never been as angry with a complete loss of sense and competence as i have been with @NcsoftFTW today.  they'll take your dollars, they'll ignore your reports, they'll give you canned auto-copy-paste nonsense responses.  they do not respect legitimate players.

they say they take bots "seriously."  yes, of course they do.  the bots are paying NCSoft for immunity to bot and flood the servers making true gameplay impossible.  bots are business and they're right up there in NCSoft's figurative backside enjoying the benefits.

Anyone who believes a player paying 700 million adena for a clan hall four months after server launch isn't buying hundreds of millions of adena from the bot adena sellers is blind and stupid.  yet those people are still playing the game with immunity.

Lineage 2 is officially dead.  NCSoft has flushed it into the sewers.  it isn't worth the time or the effort or the frustration or the aggravation of playing any longer.

throwing my VIP dollars in NCSoft's toilet because i can no longer stomach the way they do business.....

good luck to all you who choose to stay in the game.  i hope you don't get banned too.

signing out........ forever.

there are a lot of bots is true while we talk they are taking a lot of money and items  is a total disadvantage,

if  NCsoft  cant do anything, game is over thats all,  this problem is not new

i suggest stop playing until bots problem is solved. 

12 hours ago, WarriorOfLight said:

But you have not yet understood who are managed by the people who sell adena?
Try to think
Only one answer is the correct one. I do not say so, you have it every day before your eyes.

if that is the case, the solution we need will never come

every second the real players are losing a lot against those bots, i saw this problem in some other games, the only way they solved it was putting a bot interface from the game for all

the players.

10 hours ago, Muramasa said:

What about reporting adena buyers?
Like these ghost players that appears from nowhere and in 1 week gets all top c or top b gears?
@Juji

@Hime

we can't prove who is buying adena.  we can see them in their OP gear and all the money they throw around but we can't prove they bought adena to do that.

they are just as guilty as the adena sellers and the bots. ncsoft doesn't care.  if ncsoft cared this problem would not be as rampant as it has been for the entire 15 years ncsoft has had lineage 2 online.  obvious ncsoft loves bots and adena sellers much more than it cares about legit people