Hime

Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers

Userbaer    24

you dont need, i mean everyone know how they work, just log in and run to lvl areas...there is proof enough.

Hakote    0

My favorite is when they bring their main character down to kill the perma red killing their bots.  Maybe NCSoft should try this.

November    15
3 hours ago, Userbaer said:

Thx moderator to delete my video showing 300 bots farming, i wonder why you delete it ? it just shows how the things are or do you delete it because you want the hide the truth ? maybe u should work or banning the bots on the servers instead of deleting videos on the forum. i think everyone should see what was done in the past years again bots....for example nothing.

They deleted it because from their policy this isn't the place to put it, they will ask you to kindly submit it to support; despite this, they have no control over other media platforms. As for the botting issue, On Gludio we (Unrest) just train them repeatedly, and they leave the zone / don't come back / don't rez / or it takes them too long to get back / we train them while they come back / etc. Sure it takes some time, maybe a death here or there (EXP makes this irrelevant), but that comes down to bad luck.

My current recommendation to get them out of your spot(s) is to just train them, PKing them wont solve anything as it is currently broken and the report process will take take its time; just train them + submit your evidence. If they are coming back to the spot very quickly after death, then perhaps you are just to close to a port in, try moving to a location that is a bit further out of the way (Once again this is not ideal, I know). Granted this is by no means the perfect solution to the problem, though it has been working for many of us. Also in the past they have griefed us, and we have had to concede our spots to them from time to time (we do not always win the spot, less so at lower levels). Despite this, I personally have been able to level a few toons to 5x+ and several to 4x+. I trust that you will be able to as well.

Happy Hunting

Userbaer    24

the problem is that the motivation flys away when you only see bots around u. you spend your time on it playing the game and other just bot 24/7 and are not judged for it. there so many high lvl bot partys, how is this even happen ? lets say ok low lvl spots are reached fast for bots so its hars to handle but even high lvl ? should they not be banned before that ? the video was showing 300 bots in wall of argos, i dont know how the normal l2 servers are at the moment with the bots but why are there so many bots in the new servers. should they not act a bit faster to solve this ?

and the comments with " these investigations take time" lol no they dont just bleeping ban them

Edited by Userbaer
  • Like 1

Askael    3

I tried to upload a video from people botting yesterday, but when i click submit nothing happens, like people said, 8 out of 10 characters are bots now, this is really sad, i love this game but is reaching a point where the legit players will abandon the servers or start using bots.

Edited by Askael

PhoenixMitra    17

Greetings everybody,

This is a great opportunity to once again clarify that posting images or videos reporting suspicious behavior of other players on the forum is against the forum's Code of Conduct and will lead to the moderation of your post and a possible suspension of your posting privileges.

The only way to submit these reports is via our Support team by submitting a ticket here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us or sending an in-game report.

Thank you!

LifeChat    1

Just hire a man to two - three hours every day to log and ban most of them .Give him 5 dollars per hour its not a big amount.

But let's be realistic ,how many people without adena sellers or bot would have stopped playing (that means less people and less purchases on *l2store*).

So there is no way to hire someone to pay for it but to lose money:(:(:(

qtpi    2
3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

This is a great opportunity to once again clarify that posting images or videos reporting suspicious behavior of other players on the forum is against the forum's Code of Conduct and will lead to the moderation of your post and a possible suspension of your posting privileges.

The only way to submit these reports is via our Support team by submitting a ticket here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us or sending an in-game report.

Thank you!

Thanks, Mod. Could we look into enforcing the rules of the game in-game as well as the rules of the forums? Thanks.

Edited by qtpi

Profitis    0

Listen i know NCsoft cant do much about botting/adena selling BUT please for the life of the server , BAN THE BOTS tha occupy high-demand areas ... WE CANT HAVE BOTS IN THE CHAMBERS BEFORE ANT QUEEN ... there are like 3 rooms there with high demand , 40+ players even come there to farm the ant noble captains ... there is already enough competition and these companies have the audacity to send their bots there not caring at all. BOT in quiet areas at least ... same for Forgotten temple , hardins etc . Stop messing with the farm of simple people ... the map is gigantic , you can send your bots in some quiet areas .Obviously im not supporting adena selling/buying but just want to point out that It is so stupid to send the bots in high population areas (even for the botters not only ncsoft ) because 

if you sabotage the gameplay of people playing the server you are essentially killing your own potential costumers if they quit the game because they cant farm in their free time .. Also shoutout to LilyWhite and his clan , they saw us hitting the bots in order to make them sit and rest so we can farm and Lily came with his triple 40+lvl box in ant nest to pvp us , i dont know maybe he was protecting them. Anyway thx for reading i hope ncsoft makes our lifes easier.

50507965_227706514804041_13745502523962150434548_2133586173369141_57225807955964