Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers

Hime

i dont get it the problem with bots. i have 3 chars giran server (30/50/55lvl) and never bots bother me. i kill some, i steal from some some drops, i help mobs to kill them etc.

and bots are doing great job for me.. if they clear them all market will go to sky, population to bottom, drops will be rare in shops.. so i need them..

I AM HERE TO DEFEND ALL BOTS AND SITES BEHIND THEM.. :) (more funny posts will come later)

Should implement a captcha system, so when a person is reported for botting this appears and if they don't fill in the captcha 'boom' bot done for.
free up some time so you can get this server back up and running. been down for 2 hours now :/
(I know a illegal server that has already done this if you want a link) 

Edited by ShadowImp

On 3/22/2019 at 9:01 AM, ShadowImp said:

Should implement a captcha system, so when a person is reported for botting this appears and if they don't fill in the captcha 'boom' bot done for.
free up some time so you can get this server back up and running. been down for 2 hours now :/
(I know a illegal server that has already done this if you want a link) 

The bot report button somewhat does that already. Once enough people have used the bot report button on you a captcha will pop up and if you mess it up you get a debuff and unknown stuff happens in the background. In the first few months of the classic servers I was getting at least one captcha a day while leveling. The thing is if the bot program is of sufficient complexity it can answer captchas..

It's kind of sad but automated programs have an easier time answering captchas than me sometimes...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Guys nothing from all this you say nothing they  will happen the locked for bot 2 charsd 35--37  for bott in raidboss in mirrowoods A.B dragon valley so good they are i sent them proofs videos and i am still waiting answer 1 wee and more  pfff Only paycheck the care and How to take more money So many bots no gm Inside to gamee No admin ANTIBOT SYTEM NO WHERE tha system have is manegamnt system for them so the can  ban or steal or  i dont what else if they want in  seconds so  all this thet write systems new update shops you see is Nuts for money go to illegal server i enter  classic server 2.0 patch 4 years server and the biggest lvl is 65  after 4 years of playing in that server Antibot system in login progress If you have bot disconect we the once And i ask them if they know that steam teamspeaker discord facebook is third party and they didnt know it Look how good they know the game VERYYYYYY BIG DISSAPOINTING FROM THE STAFF AND I WISH CHINEASE COMPANY LEARN THAT THAT SURE KNOW IT  WITH SO MANY TICKETS WE SENT FROM DISCORD CHANNELS AND CLANS 

I can not accept it. I really want to believe that you have an interest in solving this problem, because honestly it does not seem to be a priority. The game loses players every day. An official game is managing to lose players to illegal servers. The adena being sold to 1 dollar the kk in diverse groups of Facebook, Sites and Etc. Bots are everywhere, nor do they need to hide as they do on illegal servers. Bots in Cruma, Bots in Floran, Bots in Garden Flower, Bots in Ant Nest, Bots in Enchanted Valley, Bots in ALL PLACES OF THE GAME, day after day, endlessly farming. There are bots doing bosses, bots everywhere, walking through the bare cities to give delevel, walking together in groups of 6 or more! It is so explicit that it would suffice for a GM to make a round, once a day, at the main points of the game, at high adena drop or drop sites of valuable items and easily find the bots. Make me believe that you really want to end this, because what I see is a server taken over by robots accounts.

45 minutes ago, iPhoneXs said:

I can not accept it. I really want to believe that you have an interest in solving this problem, because honestly it does not seem to be a priority.

The game loses players every day. An official game is managing to lose players to illegal servers. The adena being sold to 1 dollar the kk in diverse groups of Facebook, Sites and Etc.

Bots are everywhere, nor do they need to hide as they do on illegal servers. Bots in Cruma, Bots in Floran, Bots in Garden Flower, Bots in Ant Nest, Bots in Enchanted Valley, Bots in ALL PLACES OF THE GAME, day after day, endlessly farming. There are bots doing bosses, bots everywhere, walking through the bare cities to give delevel, walking together in groups of 6 or more!

It is so explicit that it would suffice for a GM to make a round, once a day, at the main points of the game, at high adena drop or drop sites of valuable items and easily find the bots.

Make me believe that you really want to end this, because what I see is a server taken over by robots accounts.

you will never see customer support on a FREE game that has under 1k real persons worldwide, while the most mmorpg's have 10million+ active accounts. this duplicate P2W was made for financial boost only and you can't do nothing about it. come back on LIVE version (it's the same). we're around lvl 109. or did you missed the train? haha

Edited by GanjaMan

Maybe they think this 3k elven summoner bots are real players ? the population of giran server now down under 5k with a static 3.5k -4k at all hours. so i would say about half or more are bots, just a shame that this publisher is doing nothing. but implement a pay2win item in the ingame shop that was done fast.

6 hours ago, GanjaMan said:

you will never see customer support on a FREE game that has under 1k real persons worldwide, while the most mmorpg's have 10million+ active accounts. this duplicate P2W was made for financial boost only and you can't do nothing about it. come back on LIVE version (it's the same). we're around lvl 109. or did you missed the train? haha

Most mmorpgs have no where near +10 million active accounts. Not even WoW has that many....

Edited by Tool_of_Society

• 2 weeks later...

What server are you all playing on?  Im on ADEN, and its got players, but not too many. I notice there is more players in hunting zones when you get to lvl 25 +, its pretty few and far between up to there.   As for bots, I start seeing more of them frequently in the lvl 30+ hunting areas.    Still not enough to effect my game...at this point.   If your good enough, you can get a bunch of ARGO mobs too follow you....then run next to bot and restart...Normally the mobs will kill them.    I had one get all mad and bring in his lvl 60+ character to kill me / protect himself(then they go red, and you can kill/loot them). But normally you leave them alone, they leave you alone.  

I got video of one player yesterday floating in the air, kicking monsters with his feet, you think NCsoft will do anything about that?  Yeeeah right.   I've been playing this game since it launched in 2001, and it has always had bots since 2001 !      Those Asain groups make $1000's (usd)/ daily from all the MMorpg's they bot on the internet, because its technically not illegal too do where they are..or anywhere far as I am concerned. 

As for being a dead game, I only started playing in February (am lvl 37 now) and have not really noticed an increase, or decrease in gamers. Still see lots in the starting areas, tons in the high lvl areas, and lots between, some spots are even annoyingly too crowded, whether its bots or players, they get crowded. I seen about 50-70 players take out Raid boss outside FT 2 days ago, lvl 55+.... SO real players are around... JUst saying bots not enough yet to effect most gameplay, and with more real player, we could drive them out easier.

People seem to not realize Lineage, is (or was)    a TRUE grinding MMorpg, the real grind doesn't start until lvl 40, lvl 50+ is even crazier, and most people barely make it too 40.  Now with these new  Daily AI mission, and super XP scrolls, people are playing to lvl up quick, but when they lvl there is lack of SP, and money for GEAR.   And the bots definitely make it tougher to lvl, being hard enough as it is.   I agree they should be removed, but it will never happen, in any popular MMorpg. 

Final thought regarding personal Experience:
Maybe NCsoft, is dealing with 10,000's of submissions, and can only handle 50-100 a day or so? Maybe they're doing nothing?? Maybe we should learn to deal with the shittyness?, Or maybe just try botting our selves for fun,to see why its so popular? Maybe someone create a Character with a Marvel/DCcomics/etc... reference, that could potentially harm NCsoft in a lawful kind of matter, to see if they actually have any NPCs monitoring shit in this game? SO plenty of maybes/questions.  How serious is NCsoft revolving around this; they're own thread? 

On the live servers there are full parties running 24/7 on the bot and they have never done anything against it. I just uninstalled the game because it continues the same thing. There simply is no way to compete against these players. The drop system is simply rubbish, including the drop of raids. The quests system, a crap. The vast majority of real players have already withdrawn from the game. Every day, for years, real players ask for GMs online and ban the bots, nothing concrete has ever happened. The best thing I can say to other players like me is simply unninstall the game and look for other games. lineage died. The parasites killed the game.

Thank you for playing only 2 months! because everyone that joins will find out the truth in 2 months haha and ncsoft seems to be happy to gain only 2 months per head haha P.S. even the subscription can not bring it back because bots get never banned.

Edited by GanjaMan

@Hime

We are finding bots in antharas, the only way to stop them is to make a huge train since the report is impossible, I hope that the event of 15 anniversaries also has a GM online at least a month because with the drop so high the servers will fall so bot.

It is impossible to level at low levels, doing epics means fighting with an entire alliance of bots that is played by 8 players.

Put the barriers to the raidboss only to have the pvp removed since the adena sellers form their alliances to distribute profits, with the bots maintaining the right to drop until they are enough to kill them or gain time while killing the rest.

reporting is worth nothing, without active GM it is impossible to control that.

Many people have tried to start playing but when they reach level 30 they usually leave it because they see the amount of bots that prevents them from leveling up.

Congratulations 15 years without gm online to keep the boters happy

• Like 1

i think they dont want to put active gm inside game because afraid gm would interfere with players such as assisting or favoring certain parties.

also i dont think they can put expensive Machine Learning AI to combat bots  

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/04/2019 at 9:50 AM, Kvashir said:

This is true. A ukanian or russ guys, are doing EPIC, they are get the loot very very fast. and ass soon the boss respawn, 8 or 15 accounts log in 20s. 

@Hime

We are finding bots in antharas, the only way to stop them is to make a huge train since the report is impossible, I hope that the event of 15 anniversaries also has a GM online at least a month because with the drop so high the servers will fall so bot.

It is impossible to level at low levels, doing epics means fighting with an entire alliance of bots that is played by 8 players.

Put the barriers to the raidboss only to have the pvp removed since the adena sellers form their alliances to distribute profits, with the bots maintaining the right to drop until they are enough to kill them or gain time while killing the rest.

reporting is worth nothing, without active GM it is impossible to control that.

Many people have tried to start playing but when they reach level 30 they usually leave it because they see the amount of bots that prevents them from leveling up.

Congratulations 15 years without gm online to keep the boters happy

Get inside game to see Breka stronghold / ant nest/ fort of resistance / death pass at least 1000 bots and you are asking we to do your job. Giran server Full of bots this is unplayable I cant even do my second class quest I am trying to overrun 50 bots and you say make a ticket, why? they are all over the map. at least 1000 bots around! I will not do your job I am not a detective they are all over the place, move your asses to ban them.

• Juji unpinned this topic