Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers

Hime

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Kayman said:

"Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers"

Isn't this the section name???

Or maybe my english is so bad that I can't understand the meaning of the words...

Greetings!

That's a headline, not a section. Please read the opening article, it does tell you how to report scammers, bots and Adena sellers ;) 

Thank you!

On 11/9/2018 at 11:50 PM, Hime said:

Bots
There are some individuals trying to game our system for personal gain and profit. We do not support any kind of automated gameplay in our game, and any accounts found doing so will be closed. Our team closes numerous accounts daily for illegal third-party usage, and will continue to do so.

We have an in-game system that allows you to report cheaters and automated gameplay. You report them using the ‘Report Auto Hunting’ action button. Only use this system to report characters you think are being suspicious – abusing this system may result in actions being taken against your account. You can also report illegal automated gameplay through our Support system, and if you chose to do that, please clearly indicate what you’re seeing and the offenders’ names. Please include screenshots if possible.

Adena Sellers
Unfortunately, the same individuals who exploit our system with illegal automated play are also trying to make a quick buck at your expense by illegally selling you Adena. We handle these accounts the same way we handle illegal automated gameplay—by closing the accounts as soon as we discover the activity. While it might not be the account that has been spamming you, we close accounts daily and will continue to close them. You can report Adena Sellers through our in-game system by right-clicking their name in chat and select ‘Block Adena Sales’. You can also report illegal automated gameplay through our Support system, and if you chose to do that, please clearly indicate what you’re seeing and the offenders’ names.

Do not buy Adena from Adena Sellers as that supports these illegal activities along with putting your own account at risk.

We understand that seeing this type of behavior from other players can lead to a frustrating experience. We are continuing to mitigate the impact of these types of activities as we continue to improve our detection methods and use the information provided from the reports that come in from our players. If your account has been closed, please contact Customer Support.

hi, i'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is bullshiet! i personally have reported bots at level 20 and now at level 35 they show up again always hitting without ss. i have spoken with people that were farming in the same area to report all those bots and they said that they have reported them for more than 1 week with video but nothing happened. why you put us to make the dirty work for you? you can simply hire an GM that has time almost everyday to check all the areas for bots. i came across dozens of party bots but i never saw an gm online when it happened. peace!

• Like 1

I wanted to suggest to make it possible to drop items when killed by mob,only while you capcha debuff on you so it would only affect bots but...you can buy capcha service for your bot(theres other people entering it manualy) or you can even make adjustments to have that capcha make alert to your phone and enter it via teamviewer. so

B R I N G    B A C K  I T E M    D R O P S    W H E N    D E A D I N G   T O   M O B S

Im not the type to believe conspiracy theories but all changes and everything thats happening til now makes me believe that some of them bots and adena shops is NOT so unofficial and illegal as you might think.

• Like 1

It is clear NC system has lots of problems. It is a paradise for botting people. Even for those who bot in a stupid way. 

High Adena drops in low level areas + Low drops in high areas = Bot groups in AC for example.

Saw a whole naked group Teleporting to AC and running directly to mobs to get killed. Again and again. All on exactly the same way. After that they are able to bot efficiently in AC again. Suppose when they get banned, they just start another group. Thanks to the high drops in low lvl areas and the free teleports it is not much of a loss for them, as they reach their botting spot after half a day again.

In lots of other versions of the game bot grps had to reach high lvls to gain good Adena. And when they got baned it really was a loss for them. Whoever created this system did not think very far. The bot report system is a joke. You report 1 of those botters and want to report the others......30 minutes cool down on a limited report function.

Sometimes i have the feeling NC doesnt really want to fight the bots. When GoD servers were released a grp was botting for weeks in DV. They even were in some of the top ten lists.

Edited by FesterAdams

I reported few people forbotting and 1 clan and highest lvl guy on server is botting on GLudio with not just his main char with many more NCSOFT send just auto message on the custtomer i don't think they are getting any reviewed at all no bots that is botting on high lvl chars is getting banned i think becouse ncsoft doesn't have active gm that checks high lvl spot. I even put video of how they bot and it's still not banned. i reported 2 weeks ago he is still botting same place same chars no problems easy. We who don't bot enjoy no botting while botters bot 24/7 and getting so good adena and drops

Can someone tell me what this "Bot report" button ingame actually does?

I heard it gived a debuff that more or less kills you in combat.
But whenever I use that report button... the bots keep on farming for hours...
I really have a hard time to find a spot that's not filled with bots. :/

ncwest has already had good officials who were not corrupt, now only what's left are telemarketer clerk trained in pressing CTRL + C and CTRL + V. I'm not disrespecting the telemarketing professional I'm just mirroring the vast majority who do a dirty job and no love for work

• Like 1

Dear NCsoft team,

This cant be going for long. You have the worst pk system in the world. Taking pk is not crossing anyone's mind because you will never burn it. So the bots still continue to rise and you do nothing for that also. I keep using my bot report button and all i get is a message "this player has already being checked and cant report him anymore". Yet he is STILL FARMING. He is STILL BOTTING.

DO SOMETHING. Either bann those bots or make a new pk system so we can handle this circus.

Button to report is ridiculous has reuse time and does not work, much bot for a scrotal report button ... I see 4 separate bots in a region with 2 in the follow each bot and reported 1 of them, I can not report the other because the time is high ... days and more days that reported bots and the same continue to work for adena sellers in the gks challenging the server and no online gm to give a support, support only works to update bugs ... if the rate of spoil and adena would be better not have so much use of bots ... many illegal servers have a gm banning bots and working not to break the server ... Players over time are discouraged seeing both bots and a few players in action, the worst thing is that you know which bot and which site these people come in to buy the bot, but you do not enter with any action against the site to know that even being bots add volume to the server, too complicated .. I expect at least a return and not just a ctrl + ctrl + V saying:  

"Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight bots, please report them to our Customer Support. Our forums are not the right place to report suspected suspicious behavior.

Thank you!
 to grateful !!!
Edited by KnockLife

Several dozens of bots in Hardins academy for weeks. Then 1 nice day theres a shop in giran selling 38 demon fang mats and 134 EAD. Does anybody else see a connection? ^^

Seeing this i find it VERY hard to believe they really put all their effort into fighting bots. 

• Moderators

Greetings everyone,

As pointed out before and in the original post of this thread, you need to report any suspicious behavior via ticket through our Support team. Making accusations by mentioning names or posting screenshots and such containing names on the forum violates our Code of Conduct, which in return results in the removal of these posts.

Please submit a ticket here https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us if you would like to send a report. 

We appreciate your help!

7 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

As pointed out before and in the original post of this thread, you need to report any suspicious behavior via ticket through our Support team. Making accusations by mentioning names or posting screenshots and such containing names on the forum violates our Code of Conduct, which in return results in the removal of these posts.

Please submit a ticket here https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us if you would like to send a report. 

We appreciate your help!

You need to reveal what you are asking because the support sends me to complain about this in the forum.

• L2 Team
18 minutes ago, JasonDark said:

You need to reveal what you are asking because the support sends me to complain about this in the forum.

If you have names of bots to report, please use the bot report function in game and submit a ticket through our Support channel.

If you write to Support to discuss with them the issue with bots, they will direct you to the forums where you are welcomed to discuss the issue. The forums is simply not the channel to report other players and bots.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

If you have names of bots to report, please use the bot report function in game and submit a ticket through our Support channel.

If you write to Support to discuss with them the issue with bots, they will direct you to the forums where you are welcomed to discuss the issue. The forums is simply not the channel to report other players and bots.

The question is no longer necessary to think about bot everyone has science of what is happening only you who can not see this, already have been opened several tickets with name and location and schedule and the answer is to make a post in the forum because the support does not part of the development

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, JasonDark said:

The question is no longer necessary to think about bot everyone has science of what is happening only you who can not see this, already have been opened several tickets with name and location and schedule and the answer is to make a post in the forum because the support does not part of the development

If that's the case, can you share with me your ticket numbers? Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

If that's the case, can you share with me your ticket numbers? Thanks!

the tickets were opened by another account and I think it is totally unnecessary for me to hit this key again because the support should give due attention to the ticket and not just use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to answer a ticket to patience, I've just waited until the next news update and as expected nothing will be solved

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, JasonDark said:

the tickets were opened by another account and I think it is totally unnecessary for me to hit this key again because the support should give due attention to the ticket and not just use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to answer a ticket to patience, I've just waited until the next news update and as expected nothing will be solved

Which is why I am asking for the ticket number. If you've received an improper response then we can address that.

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

Which is why I am asking for the ticket number. If you've received an improper response then we can address that.

I appreciate your attempt to soften the incompetence of the support, but I do not have any further desire to waste my time with the support or with this server so lacking in support.

1 hour ago, JasonDark said:

I appreciate your attempt to soften the incompetence of the support, but I do not have any further desire to waste my time with the support or with this server so lacking in support.

tldr; Didn't actually submit any tickets just complaining on forums.

40 minutes ago, TDG said:

tldr; Didn't actually submit any tickets just complaining on forums.

The ticket was made and it was answered with a pre-edited message, it is not my job to be refilling a ticket in the forum, let alone a forum moderator investigating this type of service, reviewing all the support requests will reflect this theme will possible to see the irregularities, the names of the bots that I reported was in one of the posts that were deleted from the forum.

even if there was an interest in banning these bots that pollute the chat, just teleport from city to city and all names will be

Edited by JasonDark