Shillen Knight really good?

AikaL2

Hello guys, im wondering if shillen knight worth playing on this classic version of L2, i know i will have aparently a good set of skills, the cubics and strongs debuff, but im concern about the lack of CON. i mean im a tank but with low hp. thats really a problem in the furure for level 55+? its really viable to play with this tank? or better to start another tank?

thanks for ur feedbacks.

Its the second best tank out there, probably. Yes, lower health points but you got HEX, Lighting Strike and Aegis: makes you very good at blocking 360º very usefull for AOE and RB with minions.Since CON is not afecting anymore stun resistance you'll see everyone getting stuned so dont care about that. Its also a very good PvE tank for solo exp just in case you dont have a party or just wana grind by yourself sometimes. No mather what tank you pick just take in consideration boxing a buffer, Prophet.

Good luck.

5 hours ago, dorukasama said:

Its the second best tank out there, probably. Yes, lower health points but you got HEX, Lighting Strike and Aegis: makes you very good at blocking 360º very usefull for AOE and RB with minions.Since CON is not afecting anymore stun resistance you'll see everyone getting stuned so dont care about that. Its also a very good PvE tank for solo exp just in case you dont have a party or just wana grind by yourself sometimes. No mather what tank you pick just take in consideration boxing a buffer, Prophet.

Good luck.

thanks for ur advice, for you the best tank its the dark avenger? and if it why? what make the shillien knight to go behind dark avenger? thanks

4 minutes ago, AikaL2 said:

thanks for ur advice, for you the best tank its the dark avenger? and if it why? what make the shillien knight to go behind dark avenger? thanks

Debuffs are the major role in this chronicles and DA has Horror and lands a lot! Also has stun and thats the second best debuff. SK goes behind because of he got no stun, no fear and less CON, but its more offensive and has HEX and Lighting Strike.

I was about to roll an SK but finally turned into a Destroyer.

Archived