Adena quantity after maintenance November 7.

AskeQQ

Do today i have made adena drop test. 

I am 50 level warlock. I was farming today solo 4 hours at Enchanted Valley. Adena at this spot has been raised after previous maintenance.

And this is result : 

used beast soulshots 10 502  
cost of beast soulshots 385 073 adena
adena from farm 165 740 adena
total -219 333 adena

Beast SoulShots has been crafted. So my question to Ncwest is, how i suppose to play here? Hit mobs without shots at 50 level? Give me a clue how i supposed to play here.

I don't want be rude, but you are offering trash not a fair gameplay when i supposed to play and have fun.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

I am 50 level warlock. I was farming today solo 4 hours at Enchanted Valley. Adena at this spot has been raised after previous maintenance.

And this is result : 

total -219 333 adena

Beast SoulShots has been crafted. So my question to Ncwest is, how i suppose to play here? Hit mobs without shots at 50 level? Give me a clue how i supposed to play here.

I don't want be rude, but you are offering trash not a fair gameplay when i supposed to play and have fun.

Well yes, that what you should do, not use SS , OBVIOUSLY you're loosing money....

1 hour ago, AskeQQ said:

And this is result : 

total -219 333 adena

back up the truck a bit beast soulshots even crafter cost like one mag bspsd, you farm with summon? no mage pew pew? u maD?

1 hour ago, AskeQQ said:

That is great advice. Maybe you should not post at all if you have nothing to say.

If you'd be a bit smart you would already figured you can still nuke instead of wasting adena on your summon shots. Anyway this is not meant to be easy so just learn to manage your economy, we all did and still do.  What is going to be your next post? "LVL 52 and cannot afford B grade?"

Be realistic dude.....

If i can't afford to play with beast soulshots at 50 level, that i guess there is something wrong with this game.

I am not here to spend countless hours hitting mobs without soulshots heal the pet like crazy and sit on full regen every few killed mobs. This is boring and waste of time.

Conclusion is simple, it is not server and place for me.

3 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

If i can't afford to play with beast soulshots at 50 level, that i guess there is something wrong with this game.

I am not here to spend countless hours hitting mobs without soulshots heal the pet like crazy and sit on full regen every few killed mobs. This is boring and waste of time.

Conclusion is simple, it is not server and place for me.

And you figured now?

You should have known even before creating a character.

Inform yourself, reaserch and study what are you going to play and where you will be playing. Don`t just drop and grind in a server w/o even what's going on. I've been tracking info about Classic 2 months before the server launch and joined 2 weeks later so I can get a realistic feed back from the forums before starting. At 50ish lvl summoners are not to be meant to play that way. Are way more efective nuking even with empower stew lvl1 than melee your summon. You should reconsider a break, settle a new gameplay strategy and rejoin when got things clear. You class is so easy to pve and so less adena consuming compared to other classes.

cheer up my friend, dont leave.

32 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

And you figured now?

You should have known even before creating a character.

Inform yourself, reaserch and study what are you going to play and where you will be playing. Don`t just drop and grind in a server w/o even what's going on. I've been tracking info about Classic 2 months before the server launch and joined 2 weeks later so I can get a realistic feed back from the forums before starting. At 50ish lvl summoners are not to be meant to play that way. Are way more efective nuking even with empower stew lvl1 than melee your summon. You should reconsider a break, settle a new gameplay strategy and rejoin when got things clear. You class is so easy to pve and so less adena consuming compared to other classes.

cheer up my friend, dont leave.

when u have no idea what u talking about please dont .

with our custom rates aka x0.20 compared to  ALL other OFFICIAL classic servers its prob the opposite and its the most adena hungry class,   im lvl 57 NEVER EVER used beast shots, i cant even afford to use Spirit sharing, what shots ,  or maybe summoners are not even meant to play that way huh ? why not just playing mage if i will never be able to afford shots. i dont really get ur point.  We got only 1 nuke that has less power then normal mage nukes .
what do u mean is so less adena consuming class?? or maybe its the cheapest because i simply cant afford my consumable and im FORCED to farm w/o them? 
u are prob 1 of those mage parties that farm 30  x5hp mobs 60 lvl every 3 min w/o spending anything but 20 spiritshots . because THATS THE CHEAPEST CLASS in l2classic version.
nobody informed us we gonna play 1.0 version with even lower rates then 1.0 classic so we can make our "research"

5 minutes ago, burgerking said:

when u have no idea what u talking about please dont .

with our custom rates aka x0.20 compared to  ALL other OFFICIAL classic servers its prob the opposite and its the most adena hungry class,   im lvl 57 NEVER EVER used beast shots, i cant even afford to use Spirit sharing, what shots ,  or maybe summoners are not even meant to play that way huh ? why not just playing mage if i will never be able to afford shots. i dont really get ur point.  We got only 1 nuke that has less power then normal mage nukes .
what do u mean is so less adena consuming class?? or maybe its the cheapest because i simply cant afford my consumable and im FORCED to farm w/o them? 
u are prob 1 of those mage parties that farm 30  x5hp mobs 60 lvl every 3 min w/o spending anything but 20 spiritshots . because THATS THE CHEAPEST CLASS in l2classic version.
nobody informed us we gonna play 1.0 version with even lower rates then 1.0 classic.

Stop comparing with some sort of any other data pack or chronicle in other official server. This is what NCsoft made and this is what you get. If you wana play just adapt to it. Summoners yes get less nukes and less powerfull than a mage but its STILL ENOUGH at that lvl to nuke eficiently. When you start gearing properly then you can get to melee and you dont need anything else. Summoners are so self sufficent and a very good pve char, you guys got it easier than lots of classes.

No im not a mage, no thanks. Im ussing a class wich needs several weapons and still managed to farm what I needed and still saving money just by grinding in the best spots in duo and still not hit 50.

4 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Summoners are so self sufficent and a very good pve char, you guys got it easier than lots of classes.

i think u mean nukers. is that a typo?  u have no idea what it feels like to play summoner on this server
and just out of curiosity which class need more then  2 weapons ?

4 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

And this is result : 

total -219 333 adena

This is a party hunting zone! Of course you could solo it, but farming solo a party zone, being at the lowest lvl of the zone (the zone is 50-60) of course is gonna be very expensive. That goes for all zones, not just EV!
My advice is party up for party zones!

9 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

So, you are hunting strong PDef 2x HP white (or even yellow) mobs, but it's somehow NCsoft's fault that you are losing adena on beast shots?

11 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

That is great advice. Maybe you should not post at all if you have nothing to say.

At this point in the game you shoult not be using beast SS even if you summon them yourself. End of story. When you are richer and feel like you can afford it, go ahead. 

1 hour ago, Infraction said:

Bro you should not use beast ss, be happy you even have them, this was advertised as 1,5 in 1,5 you have no beast ss so deal with it.

Nevermind guys. 

If you advise me to farm at 50 level without shots, cubics, spirit sharing that i simple find this server very boring and just time wasted.

This is not place for me. Simple. EU started Tiat server maybe it will be better match for me.

5 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

Nevermind guys. 

If you advise me to farm at 50 level without shots, cubics, spirit sharing that i simple find this server very boring and just time wasted.

This is not place for me. Simple. EU started Tiat server maybe it will be better match for me.

good so leave and remove acc from forum also, nobody cares about these crying topics

13 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

And this is result : 

total -219 333 adena

Hi. A question.. Are beast soulshot crafted from Summoners tradeable?  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Krys said:

Lets me see.. if i chose to be a summoner i cant use beast ss without lose money but other classes can use ss and still get money.

Its fair...

I've never played any sort of summoner so correct me if I'm wrong, but, can't you guys still nuke? 

Archived